Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 24859 times)

Puff

Re: Cheers
« Reply #675 on: November 27, 2022, 12:41:24 PM »

I noticed the throw in the back ground.  Reminded me of the one I made a couple of kitties ago, for ChiChi.  It was very time consuming trying to knit while the Chi was down below kneading dough on it.  When I finished the baby afghan I made one for her.  Liked it?  Loved it.  She and some of the other kitties later also got plenty of use out of it.  I ended up leaving it in the pet carrier where it was sorta like a panacea for going into the dreaded box.

When I went to bring Ashley home the treasured, soft blankie had been replaced by a blue towel.   :(  It's just not right.  It's not the same.  I hope it keeps the lucky new furry owner comfortable and as sweet of my former buddies.

P   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #676 on: November 28, 2022, 06:27:28 AM »

Good Morning I have seen both dead to me an from scratch loved them Tomorrow I get up atg 4 to be at pt by 6. I may push it to 415  . I wonder how copper will handle me leav ing so early  lol I hope he doesnt bark!!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #677 on: November 28, 2022, 10:05:24 PM »

Long busy day but I wanted to stop in quick.

LB, Geez to getting up at 4 or maybe 4:15am. You're doing it for a good cause though for PT water therapy! Maybe Copper will be too sleepy to mind and no barking. Hope so! Let us know how it goes.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2022, 04:00:35 AM »

I am up and rfeady to go with 30 minutes to spare so Thursday I will get up at 430,  I couldnt sleep lasy night . I guess cause I was anticipating getting up erly but I always wake up at400 but I usually go back to sleep  lol I just need to let copper out , so what d oI do with 30 minutes. LOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #679 on: November 29, 2022, 10:20:31 AM »

LB, Yay you did it! And with 30 minutes to spare! Good you can sleep until 4:30 now. Was Copper awake enough to go outside?

How did pool PT go?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #680 on: November 30, 2022, 06:29:57 AM »

Good Morning  I got to pt ib 10 minutes on a normal day it takes about 20-25 . I love no traffic!!! I got home 740 to in pleanty of tie to start work but I am exhausted.  The owner of pt sat with me to get to know me and see how I was doing very nice  Its a famiy owned business her and her son (husband died) I have been seeing the son  It went well a little sore but thats good!!! 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #681 on: November 30, 2022, 09:07:11 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Nice to no traffic and getting home with time to spare. Understandable you're exhausted. Good you're working from home this week.
Very nice the owner of pt sat with you to chat and get to know you. Also very nice it's family owned. It definitely sounds like you found a great and caring place to go. I'm happy for you!  :)

Hi jicaji

It's rainy, cold and windy today. Geez to wind.

LB and jicaji, Looks like both your areas are to get high winds too.
LB I know you're going to love the wind.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2022, 04:10:30 AM »

Gm yes rainy and windy the wind wasnt so bad and it was at night during day not windy at all 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2022, 09:32:59 PM »

Gm yes rainy and windy the wind wasnt so bad and it was at night during day not windy at all
Hi LB and jicaji,

Long busy day and I got a lot accomplished. The cortisone shot has helped and the velcro brace with long metal strips that fit on both sides of the knee really helps a lot.

#3 and #2 is hilarious.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #684 on: December 02, 2022, 06:30:12 AM »

Glad the shots are working Paulie  I;; log on in a litte while and go on about my aqua therapy and the place I just love it

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2022, 05:35:13 PM »

So my PT went well hyesterday except  I am sore but I am still able to bend my left knee a little more (not sure if I told you guys I am able to bend mhy left knee a tiny bit  more)  so I was doing all the exercises they gave me and the owner came in and asked if I was shown the bicycle I said no.   So she showed me (told me)  you got to the corner of the deep end. My back is to the corner and face toward inside of pool.  The are railings on the walls there  I hold on to them and start kicking my feet like I am riding a bike. Ooooh that is so much fun!!!! She also then told me  she was going to order water weights for the pool for my ankles.  That will help out more. I am so excited. It seems they go out of there way to help!!!!  She was joking around like she was going to get in trouble for ordering them.  It was funny she came runnig from her office to tell me.  Like she magically came up with this idea and ran in to tell me!!! LOL So hopefully I continue to improve.  So I am off from work Monday and Tuesday I am going to do aqua therapy Monday at a normal time  and Land therapy on Friday after work. The following week will be aqua at 6am :( Then I do land again.  I a mgoign to call to make appointment with surgeon sometie in January/February to see if I can get on scheudule. I think I may be able to get them to do a lett on the improvement and strength I have to handle recovery on surgery.  I lost the weight I gained and a lb. so lost 13 lbs!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2022, 07:40:57 PM »

Oh LB! I am soooo happy for you! It's great that you're enjoying the water exercises and awesome the owner is ordering ankle weights for you. You definitely made the correct decision changing to this new place. It sounds perfect for you.

Congrats also on your weight loss. Good for you! I wish you the best calling in Jan/Feb getting onto your surgeon's schedule.
Keep up the great work you're doing. It's going to pay off.  :)

I'll be away tomorrow so I probably won't be able to come here until tomorrow evening or night or maybe Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #687 on: December 03, 2022, 07:30:59 AM »

Good Morning rainy day here. good movie binging day for sure

jicaji

« Reply #688 on: December 03, 2022, 09:25:40 AM »

LB....So happy your therapies are working well.  Good for you.  I am so impressed you can function between 4/6am.  And THEN go to work after.  Whew.

Paulie.  Glad the cortisone and knee wrap is working for you. 

A very raw and windy, rainy day here.  Rizzo is not interested in going outside at all.  Needs alot of coaxing LOL.

Decorating the tree today.  We were both sick this past week....felt like a touch of the Flu....Jim is still pretty conjested but getting better.

Be well.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2022, 07:07:22 AM »

Good Morning Guess what is back !! The Rats Only saw one havent seen in coule of days but there is a whole so I am goign to do what i need o do with whole!!! Management doesnt do anything. all the rat poisons out and I havent sen anyone check them to refill them  ever
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 56   Go Up