Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 25789 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers
« Reply #660 on: November 22, 2022, 08:33:20 PM »

LB, I can pt on 3 lbs. just because I had more bread than usual and a piece of Pannetone....Very discouraging I know.  Glad your knee is feeling better.

Paulie....I so remember the visits to Santa.  Such a magical time for sure.

Tomorrow is making a few side dishes for Thursday.  So glad I'm not doing the whole dinner.  It's not the cooking that I don't like, it's the clean up.

SED everyone.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #661 on: November 23, 2022, 07:24:14 AM »

Good morning, I am making mash potatoes and string beans and mushrooms for dinner. My sister is having it. I think I am getting tired of family dinners. my sisters family monopolizes the conversation. I just sit there and eventually go on my phone.  Its all about them all the time 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2022, 03:19:12 PM »

Hi jicaji and LB, You both have made me hungry.  ;D

jicaji, Yes Santa visits are definitely fun and magical. I hear ya about clean up. lol

LB, Somehow I hope you enjoy tomorrow's family dinner. Will your father be there too? Hope so. That will be nice for you.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2022, 07:45:12 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2022, 07:46:13 AM »

I hope everytone has a good thanksgiving

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2022, 09:41:50 AM »

Good Morning  :)

LB, Thank you and I wish/hope you have a good Thanksgiving too. Let me know how today's dinner was for you then.

jicaji, Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner with your Violet and family.

Wishing all who visit here a Happy Thanksgiving.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #666 on: November 24, 2022, 01:13:13 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes Paulie, LB, Jicaji, Cheers Family and Friends!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

jicaji

« Reply #667 on: November 24, 2022, 08:42:35 PM »

Lani, thanks for the Thanksgiving post.  Hope you had a good day.

Paulie, Covid, aka the gift that keeps on giving, raised it's ugly head and Cathy's husband tested positive yesterday morning.  So, plans changed last minute and we had a facsimile, pulled together Thanksgiving dinner at home, then went to my other daughter's house for PIES, which she was going to bring to Cathy's :)  You know what I say, "It's etc. etc."

LB, Hope your Thanksgiving dinner was OK with family today.

Been a long day.  Happy Thanksgiving all.

SED

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #668 on: November 25, 2022, 11:45:22 AM »

Thank you Lani for the Thanksgiving wishes. Happy Thanksgiving to you too (a day late)
Sorry Jaci about Cathys husband  with  COVID>  My nephew had it 2 weeks ago for 2nd time . We had dinnrer it was delicious as usual.   
Hope you had a good Thanks giving Paulie.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #669 on: November 26, 2022, 08:44:28 AM »

good morning 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #670 on: November 26, 2022, 10:10:45 AM »

Good Morning,

Lani, Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. I hope you and your family had a pleasant one also.

jicajil Well that just plane nasty. Sorry about your Thanksgiving plans. Yes I remember what you say .. Always Something. Good that you were able to go to your other daughters house for pies though!  :)
How is Cathy's husband feeling? Is he Violet's dad?

LB, Good that you enjoyed a delicious dinner. And yes we had a pleasant Thanksgiving here too.

Busy Thursday of course and again yesterday. Some family came again for leftovers so we ate together again .. lol ... and spent the day and evening together again. Was nice.
Today I"m putting the Autumn decorations inside and outside away. A good day for it too .. sunny and pleasant temp in the 50s.

#1 quotes for yesterday and today.

jicaji

« Reply #671 on: November 26, 2022, 08:28:02 PM »

Glad you all had a good holiday....On to the next.

Paulie, yes, Cathy's husband, my SIL is Violet's daddy.  He is getting better every day.

LB, glad your Thanksgiving turned out well.

Sooo tired.

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #672 on: November 27, 2022, 09:08:51 AM »

Good Morning  Back towork next week and no I dont want to. but at least I am working from home. I am watching 1899  It's strange. I dont get it will need to watch again and pay more attention  LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #673 on: November 27, 2022, 09:50:38 AM »

Good Morning,

jicaji, Yep onto the next holiday. I hear ya in the soooo tired department. Today's grey damp rainy weather isn't helping. Blah
Very good news Cathy's husband (cutie Violet's daddy) is getting better.
When are you going to decorate for Christmas?

LB, Agreed at least you're working from home. I googled 1899. I see why it might be hard to follow with mysterious events happening. It said "a mind bending riddle unfolds."
Hey how's your parking spot lately? No more of someone else parking there I hope.

All quotes good.

jicaji

« Reply #674 on: November 27, 2022, 10:30:05 AM »

LB....1899....I'll have to check it out.
We just finished two Netflix series "Dead to Me"... Christina Applegate stars....Pretty good, and "From Scratch"  I really liked.   

Paulie...This week I imagine we'll begin to decorate for Christmas.  I'm actually beginning to write out Christma cards little by little.  It becomes more of a chore as I get older...Who to keep on the list, who to scratch LOL.  Glad you had a nice "two day" Thanksgiving.

Happy, healthy week ahead. 

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 58   Go Up