Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 20496 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers
« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2022, 08:55:42 PM »

Hi LB and jicaji,

Sorry to read about all your knee pain and trouble sleeping. Well count me in. We're now a three-some. My left knee has bothered me for years but since this Spring it's gotten worse. I'm now considering calling my rheumatologist for appt because the same as you it's difficult to walk .. I hate limping and dread doing outside work that I've always enjoyed. Maybe shot injection is next.  I'm still taking my naproxin for arthritis, using Voltarin gel a lot more and a heating pad really makes my knee feel better but that goes away eventually. I'm hoping I have a pulled tendon.  ;D

I've been MIA keeping up with things with house and family and even a road trip last weekend.

LB, It's good you've been busier with work. Enjoy it while it lasts.  :) How is Copper's dog walker doing? Good I hope.

jicaji, Hi back to you.  :)

I've still got migrating Hummers visiting off and on. The deer still come for their apples and carrots at night. The trail cam out back got an adorable fawn with it's mama the other night.

Time to call it a night. SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2022, 07:18:22 PM »

running late, I hade PT tonight and forgot to send a report for work hd to lof on to do it when I got home  Yippee my co woeker is back tomorrow I can go back to no work LOL working is exhausting
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #497 on: September 14, 2022, 02:35:53 PM »

LB,  To your comment ... "Work is exhausting". Lol

#3 looks soooo relaxing. Very cool.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #498 on: September 14, 2022, 05:10:21 PM »

Good night or should I say evening. I had PT last night they killed me. I was up most of th enight rolling every time I moved I work up with my knees.  Yes now knees. But I guess I had a good work out  I am doing the rowing machine    just 5 minutes. but it's somethoing.  I go again tomorrow.  I am grabbing something to eat and then I have to work for a little bit I need to run a report for work learning as a back up so doing it tonight. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #499 on: September 15, 2022, 06:52:52 PM »

All three from last night.

LB...I agree, work is exhausting.

Paulie, hope your knee discomfort is something easy to ease. 

Lucky you, love road tripsl

SED
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2022, 07:55:17 PM »

Hello, 1 more day . Getting my booster and fl shot this weekend 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2022, 01:27:27 PM »

Hi jicaji, Thanks and I hope so too. Some days better than others. Are you still getting hummer migrators?

Hi LB, Good luck with both shots tomorrow.

#3 is what my husband and I have been doing with our road trips to western PA. We've had property there for 20 years and are now finally able to build a cabin for ourselves and family too for get-aways. It's been in progress since early Spring.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2022, 05:13:15 PM »

Hi, I cancelled the appointments. I have been hearing  loto of people getting bad side affects so I want to tlk to my dr first.  I do have a flu shot scheduled through work the last week in sept so I will get  that then

jicaji

« Reply #503 on: September 17, 2022, 03:36:27 PM »

Paulie....Still have hummingbirds coming to the feeder.

LB....I 'll be getting my flu shot next month.  NOT going to get a third booster for covid.  4 shots is enough for me.  I wouldn't have even gotten the boosters, othere than the fact my husband has asthma, so we did it.  Dr. said I should get another shingles shot...No thanks.  I had shingles years ago and got a shingles shot a couple of years ago.  Every time you turn around now they're saying another shot.  Ugh.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #504 on: September 18, 2022, 12:36:33 PM »

LB, What side effects have you heard about .. what are they? I'd really like to know because I've had nasty side effects after initial and booster shots so far.

jicaji, I've considered not getting it too but with my husband having both cardiac issues and he's diabetic I feel like he must and I should too for his sake. He has not had one side effect from the shots. Lucky him.  I'd prefer not to but ....

Summer weather has returned. 86 today and it definitely feels like it.

#3 Lol

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #505 on: September 18, 2022, 01:04:08 PM »

I heArd blood clots  and just the flu like symptoms again but worse I havent had an reaction. Gettingmy flu shot at work the next time in office.  Another shingles shot I got mine 3 years ago A set of 2 shots and thats it I was told. I wont gain another round for sure

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2022, 06:35:02 AM »

gm

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #507 on: September 20, 2022, 06:44:31 AM »

gm

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #508 on: September 20, 2022, 06:59:32 PM »

LB, Thanks for explaining what you heard about shot. Good about your flu and other shots.

Hi jicaji

#2 today

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #509 on: September 21, 2022, 12:23:05 PM »

hi
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 46   Go Up