Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 10381 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2022, 06:08:02 AM »

Good Morning 

Jacaji, I think you will love it.  It's quick.   No heat from oven in summer.   I should use it more but keep forgetting  lol Aweome home made french fries though!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 06:29:50 AM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2022, 06:50:26 PM »

#1...Guess it depends on where one lives....Loved summer on Long Island....New England not so much.

LB..Air fryer delivered today.  Will try it tomorrow night.  I think it's more than I need actully.  We'll see.

Hi Paulie

Dentist Thursday.  My back molar, one with a gold filling I got a thousand years ago, cracked a piece off the tooth.  Ugh Ugh Ugh.  I'm sure a root canal and crown is in my future.

SED
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2022, 05:43:25 AM »

Good Morning 1/2 day today interview too.   I hope I do well  I folowed up on one company and they are still interviewing I will follow up on th eoters after todays interview I wanted to get through this one befor I check the others. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2022, 09:29:41 AM »

#1...Guess it depends on where one lives....Loved summer on Long Island....New England not so much.

LB..Air fryer delivered today.  Will try it tomorrow night.  I think it's more than I need actully.  We'll see.

Hi Paulie

Dentist Thursday.  My back molar, one with a gold filling I got a thousand years ago, cracked a piece off the tooth.  Ugh Ugh Ugh.  I'm sure a root canal and crown is in my future.

SED
jicaji, Hi back at ya. Fast delivery on your air fryer. What are you cooking in it today?

Darn to your back molar. I'm not going to repeat your saying, "Always ........." That cycle has to be broken.  ;)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2022, 09:32:49 AM »

Good Morning 1/2 day today interview too.   I hope I do well  I folowed up on one company and they are still interviewing I will follow up on th eoters after todays interview I wanted to get through this one befor I check the others.
LB, You're going to be great with today's interview the same as you did with others. I have no doubt. I still think you might get more than one job offer. I wish you the best.

#s 2 and 3

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2022, 09:34:35 AM »

Beautiful weather here today. Sunny, temp dropped to 80, breezy and dew point dropped to the 50s! Awesome.

Unfortunately lantern flies have arrived and are on and in our grape arbor. It's large and wide and you can walk under it. It's full of leaves and grape clusters. So much so I don't know if we can treat the entire arbor it's high and wide. Darned lantern flies!!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:40:34 AM by paulie »

jicaji

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2022, 10:08:24 AM »

BEAUTIFUL weather here today as well.

Paulie....my grandmother had a grape arbor when I was very young.  Loved it.  We had a hammock under it and I remember taking my naps there with "our" dog Duke always by my hammock.  My grandmother made delicious grape jam and grandfather made wine and the grapes were soooo good.  Ahh, the memories.  If only we could turn back time if just for a day ;)

Air fryer....Eh......I threw out an egg I tried to make in it.  I guess I'll have to just keep trying a couple of days for different things BEFORE I SEND IT BACK....

LB....The Best of Luck with your interview today and previous ones.....Good news is coming I know.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2022, 11:38:21 AM »

bounce

Wow... my stool is soooo dusty! I read every day.  ;)

We have one grape plant that hides the structure that guides the downspout from the garage over the sidewalk into our garden. The grapes are sour/sweet. My Mom used to make jam from them.
I solved two problems this year. We removed our Linden tree, which removed most of the Japanese Beetle problem. And I placed a leftover piece of siding between the garage siding and the sidewalk, to hide the garage foundation blocks from the flock of sparrows that liked to sit in the grape and then fly down to peck at the cement to get little stones for their gullets. We had to replace several blocks a couple years ago!

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2022, 03:53:47 PM »

:'(
LB, You're going to be great with today's interview the same as you did with others. I have no doubt. I still think you might get more than one job offer. I wish you the best.

#s 2 and 3

I hope you are right todays interview didnt go well as I thought it would but you never know.  They wont know anything until after next week  being its july 4 and some are off that week.  I have another interview Friday I was wrking with a recruiter.  THis one is 10 minutes frm me.  so hopefully.  I am so tired of interviews and tryng to get the day off or half day or doing during lunch etc.  something needs to come up soon. It may not be until aft the week of july 4 being a holiday week. my company is off Monday ad Tueday so short week for me . I'll keep ypu posted

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #309 on: June 29, 2022, 06:10:24 AM »

Good orning Jacaji did you use the air fryer???

jicaji

« Reply #310 on: June 29, 2022, 07:38:36 AM »

#1 and 2

LB....Yes I did....Last night I made sweet potato fries in it and they came out great.  Even better than fried.  Tonight I'm going to try chicken drum sticks .  They were cheap and I figured if I screw up, no biggy, I can just throw them out and not feel too bad about it.

Ya know, you'd be surprised about interviews.  Sometimes when you think it didn't go well, it's just the opposite.  Believe me, I've gone on PLENTY of interviews in my time.  AND, once, believe it or not, they called me to tell me I got the job and I turned them down. They called back TWICE, offering me more money.  I told them I'm not trying to hold them up for more money, I just didn't think I was a good fit.  But, in the end I did accept and stayed for 10+ years LOL.   So, ya never know LOL.  Keep the faith.

Have a good day.  Today is "spa" day for Rizzo.  Getting his hair and nails done....He hates getting his nails cut.  I think before we rescued him he must have had many bad experiences, including his nails.  He also gets nervous getting picked up and held.  I think since he's so little he may have been dropped by kids maybe? 

BTW, I dread tomorrow's dentist appointment.  I know it's going to be very expensive.  I bet I need a root canal and crown.

Well, have a good day.  Beautiful here today again. 

PS.Update....The chicken drum sticks came out GREAT...

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 04:41:39 PM by jicaji »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #311 on: June 30, 2022, 06:39:55 AM »

Good luck on the dentist appointment. glad you loved the chicken!!!! A really good friend of mine just lost her husband with a battle of cancer. He woud have been 52 tomorrow.   She is one of thee gals I met through the eagles, we made th memory books of the eagles we lost    I feel so bad. It has been a rough week , I cried every time she had an update, I hate seeing her in so much pain

jicaji

« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2022, 09:31:47 AM »

# 3

LB, so sorry for your friend's loss.  The older I get, the more I realize how devastating the loss and pain of a loved one is.  Sad.

PS Update....Dentist was a breeze.  He just took out my very old gold filling, fixed a small cavity under it, and built up the tooth.  He said if it doesn't work, then on to Plan B.  Works for me LOL.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 04:39:18 PM by jicaji »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2022, 06:04:37 AM »

Good Morning 

Glad dentist wasnt so bad.   well I idnt get the Brystal Myers scibb job , THey said they really liked me but it was very competitve and took someone else  :(   I look at it this way the commute wasnt so wonderful  still have 3 more to hear from and an interview today but its just the screening with HR

jicaji

« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2022, 07:52:10 AM »

LBSorry about Bristol Myers Squibb....better job awaits....better pay and shorter commute :)

Tonight....Air Fryer pork chops.  Fingers crossed.  Seems like whenever I make pork chops, they come out a bit tough.  We'll see....

Hi Paulie

Have a good holiday weekend

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29   Go Up