Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 7077 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 08:55:30 AM »

LB Hope all goes OK with the biopsy.

Maybe you could limit Copper's water bowl as night approaches.  That's what we had to do with Rizzo.

Hi Paulie
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 09:28:10 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Yes to hoping all goes very good at your biopsy appointment today. I've said prayers for you.

Good for you sleeping through the storms last night!

I was thinking the same as jicaji about limiting Copper's water at night.

jicajji, Hi back at ya.

There were more unexpected storms here last night about 11pm. At one point a lighting strike was very close and loud. Sunny and cool here today.

HAPPY APRIL!!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 03:37:19 PM »

Hi LB, It's me Pinkie.  ;) Checking to see how your appointment went today.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 06:52:43 PM »

Hi Paulie and Jacaji!!  It went ok no tpain at all but awkard. I had to lay on my stomache. LOL  I'm all banadaged up and the numbness is wearing off now so getting a little sore of course I was supposeo to rest but of course I idd some lifing. and OMG my knees hurts more than the procedure  LOL 

I was thinking the same thig about limiting the water but I did that once and he woke meup in middle of night cause there was no water  lol Again I woke up exhaused 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 07:26:16 PM »

LB Glad it didn't hurt.  Did they give you any pain pills for when the numbness wears off?  Hope so.

i think with Rizzo it's just a routine with him to go to the water at night.  He'll hit the bowl a couple of times before he finally settles down in bed.  I just leave a tiny bit in the bottom of the bowl, just enough to give him a swallow.  I leave it upstairs in the bedroom so he doesn't have to go downstairs LOL.  Yes, he's a bit spoiled ::)

Not that I am planning to go, but I would NOT plan a trip to Disney World now.  Nope....So sad.

Hi Paulie

SED and have a good weekend.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2022, 08:10:36 PM »

LB, Good that your appointment went well. You had to lay on your stomach? That has me scratching my head but I'm not even going to ask. Lol You did some lifting afterwards! LB!
I bet this weather has your knees hurting more.
I remember now you did withhold water at night from Copper and he woke you up. Try jicaj's trick with putting just enough water to wet his mouth and swallow. Good idea!
I hope they gave you something for pain too but maybe suggested something OTC. Maybe not.

jicaji, Good idea about Rizzo's water at night. Ummm yep! His mom spoils him. Good!

When my kids were growing up none of us ever had any interest in going to Disney places then or now with their kids.
We went to other places mainly the beach and always stayed ocean front. I love the beach and it was ocean front every time.

SED to you too.

LB I hope you sleep better tonight and Copper too.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2022, 08:38:59 PM »

I had a Stereotactic core biopsy:  biopsy where they go from underneth thats why on stomache  yes there is a hole in table.   LOL

what happened in disney world???
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2022, 08:12:58 AM »

what happened in disney world???

LB....DISNEY GOES WOKE, WILL NO LONGER SAY ‘BOYS AND GIRLS’ WITHIN PARK and sticking their nose in a few other woke "stuff."   Among other things, they won't say welcome ladies and gentlemen either, so as God forbid not offend anyone.  Really???? 

Paulie...You KNOW I love the ocean beaches.  Just about every vacation we have involves the ocean.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2022, 09:43:29 AM »

Good Morning, Copper let me sleep to 7, well I woke up at to go to thr bathroom, he usually wakes up and didnt so I went righ back go sleep .  But still tired   LOL  But I did do s lot this morning already. Wow on Disney  Took my bandage off. the incision is bigger than I thought but did not require stitches just the little bandaids that fall off on its own.  Maybe its just bruisd in area and looks bigger than it is. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2022, 08:32:31 AM »

Good Morning rainy day here

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2022, 08:54:24 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, I googled your type of biopsy. Less invasive and less recovery time. Good! How are you feeling today?

Nice that Copper let you sleep till 7am yesterday! You needed that rest.

jicaji, Yep I do KNOW how much you love the beach!

Gray rainy off and on day here today too. Had bright sunshine earlier but now gray again. April showers and I'm glad we've made it to April!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2022, 09:00:54 AM »

Paulie did you see the table I had to lay on???? :o

jicaji

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2022, 08:09:07 PM »

Definitely 1

Crummy, rainy day here too.  Tomorrow will be better, so they say.

Have a good week guys.

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2022, 05:57:50 AM »

Thanks ginger on the link to the meaning I never heard it before