Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 20572 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2022, 09:27:41 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Good and sounds promising that IFF looked at your profile. Excellent that you aced the case study. Kudos to you! Of course you did! You definitely know the info and procedures of fragrances etc of the process of your current job you described in the past.

Very good that you wouldn't mind working for either company. Think about which one you'd prefer because you might get offered a job from both!!  ;D That wouldn't surprise me. 

And thank you. And yes we had fun and were glad to return home.

jicaji, Waving to you and hoping all is well.

Strong thunder storms and heavy rain here yesterday and last night. Temps cooler with cold front that moved through.

jicaji

« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2022, 10:19:53 AM »

Paulie, glad you got away for a couple of days after your busy family gatherings.  All is well here.

LB, can't wait to hear which job you accepted :)  I know you'll get offers.

Food shopping today....Ugh....every week it seems like 5 to 10 dollars more for less groceries. 

Have a good one...

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2022, 06:29:00 PM »

Hi jicaji, Very true. We needed that get away. I'm glad all is well with you. I thought of you recently because one of my daughter's has a bird building a nest in her hanging flower pot.

Very true about food shopping prices going up more .. then add gasoline to that. Rediculous.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #288 on: June 23, 2022, 06:42:16 PM »

Hi Not sure if I got the job fro the interview yesterday. Only becaise I sent thank you emails and one of th emanager said it wa snice speaking to you too I wish you the best in looking for a job. Kind of sound llke thank you but no thank you but she was not the highering manager. I also neve rhad anyone respond to a thank you email.  So I have a phone screen on  Monday and an interview Tuesday (taking 1/2 day) another promising job (I hope) Thanks Jacaji for being so positive
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2022, 05:32:37 PM »

good evening...
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2022, 06:32:26 PM »

LB, I'm very impressed as to how you are lining up and handling all these interviews.  Kudos to you.  I Know good news is coming your way.  I just know it.

Hi Paulie

It's been a good day.....

Tomorrow it's Air Fryer shopping day..We'll see

SED guys.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2022, 08:49:43 AM »

Good Morning   going to be a hot weekend  yuch

jicaji

« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2022, 09:08:17 AM »

Happy Saturday.

Yes, today is going up to 86degrees.  Not too bad, but definitely A/C

Have a good one.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2022, 10:33:40 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, My congrats to you continue for not letting grass grow under your feet with having many interviews. The right job for you is out there and you'll get it.

#2 today

jicaji, How did your air fryer shopping go? We have a Power XL. First time I tried the rotisserie for a whole chicken I got too large of a chicken than recommended. I tried anyway. lol

I slept in today. We went away again yesterday then returned last evening. Heat returns here today too. 90 today and tomorrow. I've gotten behind on my outside work and veg gardens because of not being here/us going away at times so I have no choice to go outside to get things done. Definitely will use sunscreen and water to drink.

jicaji

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2022, 03:31:24 PM »

Paulie...We wound up buying a Ninja 8 qt 6 in1 air fryer.  Probably more than we need, but we wanted a two drawer with independent temp. controls.  After going to Target and Kohl's, we ordered through good old Amazon.....go figure.  Free shipping and return, so we'll see.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2022, 06:25:40 AM »

I love my air fryer  I dont have the ninja thats my goal for next one  . I have the one ith basket I want the 2 shelf one

jicaji

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2022, 08:52:06 AM »

#1 for sure for me....
LB....So many of my friends love theirs....I don't know if I'll be a fan....Got it really just to get rid of frying meats, ff, etc  in oil.  It bothers my husband when he eats regular fried chicken, burgers, chops,  etc.  So....we'll see.  I have to learn how to use it first.  I like the idea of the two temp. controls which can be used simultaneously. 

VERY warm day today.  Going to the 90's I'm told.

Have a good day.....and a great week with good interview news.... :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2022, 09:34:13 AM »

Good Morning jicaji and LB  :)

jicaji, Two drawer air fryer with independent temp settings sounds great. Same here with 90s again today. Beats ice and freezing temps to me.  ;D

LB, I second the good news with interviews this week.

jicaji

« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2022, 11:36:16 AM »

Paulie....as long as I have the A/C on in the house, I'll take the warmer temps as well.  Better than ice and freezing tems. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2022, 07:16:31 PM »

jicaji, Definitely yes to A/C!! A whopper of a storm rolled through my area earlier. Got 2 inches rain. Another storm in forecast tonight and supposed to bring the temp down a bit to 80 tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll do more outside work then. Way too hot and sunny today.

I hope you're relaxing this evening.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47   Go Up