Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 25128 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2022, 02:16:00 PM »

JUst checking in I have my summer hours today so got off a little already did my grocery shopping. Interview I hope went well but really went into debt on question probabl cause same industry I liked them. I would love to work there  prayig. I haveanother phone interview Wednesday but I am not liking that one.  30 minutes before interview they will be sending me a case study to look at.  its a panel of 4 people a pharma company. Yikes!!! Taking a 1/2 day for that nterview but it's not like I ha ve work to do that I need to be in office full day LOL SO far the 2 I interviewed I want LOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2022, 09:48:14 PM »

Hi!  ;D  Holy mud it's been a busy week. Birthdays, shopping, meals, parties. Having 3 family members birthdays in one week has always kept me busy. This year more so for some reason. This Sunday Father's Day and everyone coming again then I need a vacation. Lol

Quick update on daughter with lupus/diagnosed with Pericarditis. After strong injection of Prednisone in ER she was given an Rx to take for a week. It's a very high dose Pred so she hasn't been sleeping well but it's doing what it's supposed to and inflammation and heart rate much better. Prayers answered.

LB
, Sweet you had an interview with a competitor.
If you like the company you interviewed with better I hope you get it.
Interesting about this Wednesday's pharma co interview and getting a case study 30 minute prior to interview.
Keep us updated. You're definitely not letting any grass grow under your feet with interviews. Good for you!

jicaji, What's happening with your Impatience hanging basket and mom bird nest?
Congrats on your granddaughter' HS graduation. Very nice that the weather was perfect and you got good parking.
Did using a cane help?
Eating McDonald's in the car in parking lot before going to the fb field stands sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a pleasant and proud time.

Puff, How did the hot rod appointment go?
I'm hoping you've accomplished more in the yard and garden by now with weather cooperating better.
Nice that your handyman got some things done for you.
You made me laugh about your beautician seeing you in your natural beauty and your neighbors too. That's funny. Sometimes we just do what we gotta do with the way we're feeling. Sometimes when I have to run an errand and I definitely don't look my best is when I think I'm going to run into someone I know. That's when wearing a mask comes in handy. Lol
Good that you were able to get rid of your headband and resulting headaches. I agree they are a pain. I ended up wearing one during the lock down and salon closed. When I finally got to go in I said, "Cut and trim it good!" I'm sure we were all in that boat at that time.

LB, jicaji, Puff, How did you each of your areas do with the strong nasty storms that rolled through recently? My area got hit last night in PA. Geez the lightening was flashing everywhere and thunder sounded like mortars going off! Rain and winds hammered too.

Rosie my Rose of Sharon tree I rescued last summer is still tied
upright and full with new branches. One side still needs to fill out but not giving up yet.

Well I sound like a Chatty Kathy not having been here for a week. I'm going to squint after I post this because it's going to look long.  :)

Take care and SED.

Puff

« Reply #272 on: June 18, 2022, 07:07:27 AM »

You did get in a few (?) points and questions paulie No worries.  That's why we're here.

You asked jicaji about her use of "the cane" for graduation ceremony.  I first started using mine 2019 on a trip to Greece.  (Be forewarned Europe is not to be taken lightly by those with any walking issues.  It can be done, but be prepared.)  I purchased my first stick when Tony decided not to go with me.  Just for balance, comfort, and assistance I bought myself "my friend the stick".  Doesn't sound so old and a nuisance, more of an affectionate nic.

Also - No there was no storm problems in my area.  I'm actually about 15 miles south of tsk.  Made a BIG difference this storm.  She had a declared tornado (minor catagory 0 - never heard of that before?) winds of 85 and lots of damage.   That was just west of her about 5 miles.

As I said earlier - Chicago is a mega area, let's change that to a big area.  ::)  We can have more than 1 forecast going on simultaneously.

Seems petty to some with all the real problems going on - but I really do appreciate license plate input/ideas by Oldguy & Lilbro.  Kinda like a rock in your shoe.  LOL

P   
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 07:10:41 AM by Puff »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2022, 07:49:43 AM »

Good Morning No storms here. It seems to be north of us.  Wait.... One morning we had thunderstorms. I think Thursday or maybe Wednesday. Who knows anymore!!! I am lucky I know today is Saturday. So did I tell you the power went out in the middle of my interview. We finished through a phone call.  I am so upset bout, I was really enjoying that interview. They made me feel comfortable.  So the 2 companies I interview I will take either but I think I want IFF more. Canes ...I used a cane I think for abut a year.  November 1 will be 2 years since I havent need one.  I did use it for a few hours 1 day recently.  They help  bu I dont like them
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #274 on: June 18, 2022, 05:42:34 PM »

Puff, Good for you going to Greece on your own along with "your friend the stick". Sounds like a great adventure.

Good to no storms in your area. That's right you did mention the Chicago area in the past. Good that tsk wasn't affected by the declared tornado! I've never heard of a 0 category either.

Sounds like you need a new license plate on the hot rod. Good that you've gotten help on that.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #275 on: June 18, 2022, 05:49:40 PM »

LB, Good to no bad storms for you too. I'm with you remembering what day it is sometimes! No! You didn't mention the power going off during an interview. And one that you were enjoying too. Darn it! Was that the interview with IFF? Since you were so comfortable during the interview sounds like you knew a lot about what that were asking about. I hope you get the IFF since that's the one you're hoping for.

Good that you don't need the use of the cane any more.

How's Copper?

#s 2 and 3

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2022, 05:52:46 PM »

Awesome cooler weather today, very windy with no clouds and sunny. I mowed and was comfy with long jeans and a sweatshirt. Big difference from temp in 90s. Still need to do some yard work yet today.

Wishing all a pleasant evening. Take care.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2022, 07:02:22 AM »

Good Morning  copper is good.  Yes that was the interview with IFF.  I have a phone interview/screening Tuesday.  Another interview wednesday taking 1/2 day not like I have work to do anyway  wedneday is interview with a case study and 4 people not looking forward to that one 

jicaji

« Reply #278 on: June 19, 2022, 08:39:14 PM »

Chilly but beautiful days here the last two days.  No big storms here, just some rain the other day and lots of wind today and yesterday.

LB,  Are the shots you got in your knee responsible for you NOT needing a cane anymore?  I got the gel shots and neither worked for me unfortunately.

LB, glad you felt comfortable in your interview.  Fingers crossed.

Paulie, well now that my impatiens plant is dead dead, I see no nest, no eggs, no moma bird,  no nothing.  Very strange.

SED everyone and a great week ahead.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2022, 05:22:25 PM »

Jacaji It's because I lost over 100 punds. Not the shots   

Spoke to my bosses boss about my work load. waste of time. LOng story short she said I should take advantage. SMH I am speechless. Next stop HR 

jicaji

« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2022, 06:32:15 PM »

WOW LB....100 pounds.  That's wonderful.

Now, a sad story....The little tiny birds died in my hanging plant.  I hadn't seen the mother for a few days and I looked into it today and saw they had died.  I am so upset.  I hadn't watered for awhile since I knew the nest was in there and saw the two little eggs, but I hardly ever saw the mom bird coming and going.  Just once I saw her a few days ago and it appeared she had something in her beak to feed the little ones, but then she just flew away.  I don't know if it was because she caught a glimpse of me, or realized they had died. I just feel terrible.  NO MORE HANGING PLANTS FOR ME FOR SURE.

SED

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2022, 06:41:38 PM »

Sorry Jacaji about your baby birds.  I would be devastated.  I'm giving you hugs...

jicaji

« Reply #282 on: June 21, 2022, 06:44:39 PM »

1 Definitely for me.

Thanks LB I just can't them out of my mind. 

Jim buried them in their nest.  So sad.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:49:33 PM by jicaji »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2022, 05:40:59 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Good that Copper is good. Good luck with your interview today. I'm still hoping you get IFF job since you like that one. Good luck with your interview today too.

jicaji, Sad story about your baby birds. It's not your fault. You tried your best. Very nice of Jim.

We were out of town for a couple days and returned last evening.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2022, 12:49:35 PM »

Hi I had a half day today waiting for the case study to come around 230 I'm tired couldnt sleep last night. I went onto my liked in account and the manage of IFF looked at my profile. I hope that is saying I am still a candidate.  I hope you had fun Paulie glad your back.  UPDATE: Interview went well, I aced the case study  I wouldnt mind working here ether LOL It's Bristal myers nd squibb (BMS)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:55:54 PM by LBLNJ0668 »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 56   Go Up