Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 25126 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2022, 10:52:49 PM »

LB, Happy Birthday to you!

It's a few minutes before midnight but you'll see this Sunday. I wish you a special day.  :)

Puff

« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2022, 06:09:46 AM »

Puff, Geez to rainy and muddy in your area. I don't know where you're located but that sounds like a lot of rain. I hope your weather improved by now and you've planted your veggies.
Any word on your hotrod yet?

Tomorrow's a new day so let's all make the best of it.
SED

Appt for hotrod on Tuesday.  I'll find out about the damages (?) then.  7:30 a.m. and I'll have to take reading material since my usual ride is gone.  Not going to bother anyone else that early.

Nope, did not get much accomplished in yard or garden yesterday.  So frustrating!  I had my handyman show up for a couple needed fixes - biggest expense is all the $$$$ being lost when watering because of big leak.  All gone; let's see what's next.  He also worked on a couple other things - have to be glad  he messed with other things I had planned. 

Also did get my hair cut.  Just went as I was.  Funny. . .Beautician since about 1985, never saw me without my natural beauty.  We laughed!!!!  Now when I'm working outside I can get rid of the headband.  It gave me a headache for more than 1 reason.  Other funny was when my neighbors did a doubletake at my appearance - now no natural beauty on AND hair not blowstyled in anything deceit.  Looked like that Ghar rescue kitty posted in other channel.   Ugly.

P     
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 06:13:19 AM by Puff »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2022, 07:54:40 AM »

Good Morning Sorry about you daughter Pauie.  Hopefully she gets better quick , Thanks for birthday wishes
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2022, 08:30:47 AM »

LB....♪♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♪♪

Paulie...Hope your daughter is doing better today.  Enjoy the birthdays with your family this week. 

So, I thought mom bird in my hanging impatiens plant had left.  When I went to look, she flew out.  I guess she's still sitting on her eggs.  I don't hear any baby birds yet???

Well, looks like a little rain here today.  Good for my tomato plants, which are growing nicely on my deck.  I see quite a few little yellow flowers on them, which is the tomato starting to grow.  Yaay

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 08:33:46 AM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2022, 05:27:51 AM »

Thank You Jacaji for birthday wishes
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2022, 08:49:07 AM »

LB...Hope you had a nice birthday...

Have a good week.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2022, 06:05:31 AM »

Good Morning

jicaji

« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2022, 07:22:29 AM »

Good morning guys......

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2022, 05:52:43 AM »

good Morning Jacaji and Paulie

jicaji

« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2022, 08:57:05 AM »

LB...good luck in your interview today.

Tonight we're going to my middle granddaughter's HS graduation....I go back in my mind to this sweet little baby I was holding in my arms 18 years ago.  Now I see this beautiful, intelligent, confident young lady ready to take on the world.  So proud of her and all her accomplishments.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 09:02:22 AM by jicaji »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2022, 12:45:40 PM »

Cpngratulations Jacaji!!! You must be proud!!!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2022, 06:06:38 AM »

Good morning 

jicaji

« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2022, 09:27:19 AM »

LB....Yes, I am very proud of my granddaughter.  The graduation was so nice and the weather perfect for it.  There were 300+ kids graduating and the only down part was getting a parking spot.  Luckily, we got there early, did get a parking spot pretty close to the HS football field where the graduation ceremony was held, so I didn't have to walk too far.  I did take a cane....first time.  And, we bought McDonalds with us for dinner which we ate in the car before walking to the field.  Worked out well...

Hi Pauie....Hope all is OK.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #268 on: June 17, 2022, 06:06:55 AM »

good Morning another interview  (video) today.   with a competitor 

jicaji

« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2022, 08:22:03 AM »

1 and 2 for me

LB Oh, good luck.  A competitor makes it even sweeter LOL.  I really hope you get it.

Hi Paulie

Have a good day.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 56   Go Up