Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 10497 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #210 on: May 28, 2022, 06:07:56 AM »

Good Morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2022, 08:51:58 AM »

LB...Curious....what did your boss say when you told him you were looking for another job?  Hopefully you'll find and get what you're looking for.  Glad you're home all week.

We had a thunder storm during the night with heavy rain.  Now that Rizzo is losing his hearing, it didn't bother him.  Usually the first crash of thunder wakes him up.

Paulie...Enjoy your family gathering. 

Rizzo has brought us so much joy over the past 10+ years.  He's such a good boy and just loves being with us.

I cannot believe our country has to import baby formula to keep our babies fed.  Disgusting....As I've said, elections have consequences for sure.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »

Good Morning

Jacaji  He made a comment that we arent getting paid enough that we are under paid (he woud only know that if he ws looking) I said Yes by like $15000 but thats not the main reason why I was looking he asked why I said we already discussed this and then he nswer the lack of work I said yes and thats when I found out how underpaid we are  .  H started givng me the sam ebs lookign for more work for my on analysis etc Its like they are creating a job for me.  this all doesnt make sense.   I am at a loss and I cry every day I just dont understand how they take 1/2 my work away to give to a temp we never needed.  All becasue th emanager doesnt want to loos the head count we apparantly dont need. It's confusing but if we didnt full the head space we will loose it and if we need in future it will be impossible to get back But we dont need . Managemnt here  sucks . They sure like wasting money , I went in 1day liking my job enjoy what I am doing to being miserable 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2022, 09:58:19 AM »

LB, I am so sorry you are going through all this stress, however you are a strong woman and I know you will come out of all this stress even stronger. 

Our prayers are with you. 

Hi Paulie....enjoy your family this weekend.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2022, 06:46:36 AM »

Thanks Jacaji  I  dont feel very strong Thanks for the encouragement Going to be hot today and tomorrow!!!!  I cant wait until the fall!!!! I remember when I used to love summer not anymore  :(

jicaji

« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2022, 08:41:50 AM »

LB....I'm with you about the Fall.  When I lived on Long Island, I loved the summer...Went to the beach, which I love, and the ocean breezes at night made sleeping pleasant. I REALLY miss the ocean terribly and now that my knee is so messed up, I doubt I'd even be able to walk to the water in the sand...I loved listening to the crashing of the waves and listening to the seagulls above, etc.  All we get here is heat.  Supposed to be in the 90's here as well tomorrow.  I guess we'll be cranking up the A/C.  Thankful for that, but I hate closing up all the windows,  I see dollar signs cranking up as well.  Between gas prices, oil prices, electric prices, food prices, etc. etc. it's a bit much.....

Well, I wish you good luck this week...Give Copper an extra hug.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 09:32:21 AM by jicaji »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2022, 06:46:15 PM »

LB, You most certainly have a lot of stress. I'm also sorry about that. You have excellent work ethics and have been compensated for that in the past. The explanation of why hiring a temp, head count etc is a shame that it took work away from you. You looking for another job is 100% understandable. I wish you the very best going forward. Everything happens for a reason so we have to wait to see what positive good things are ahead for you. 

jicaji, Rizzo definitely does love you. Good that the storms don't bother him now with some hearing loss. How's he doing on his new heart med?

Thanks about family cookout. We had it yesterday, Saturday, so everyone could stay late because no work or school today. Was sunny and pleasant with temp in low 80s.

Same here with the temps. 90s beginning today, tomorrow and Tuesday then a storm rolls through then temp back to 80s.
I'm different and not complaining. lol I look forward to this weather all winter.

I didn't turn on my laptop for two days I've been so busy.

LB and jicaji, Take care and I hope you enjoy your evening.

#s 2 and 3 from today's quotes.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #217 on: May 31, 2022, 06:02:27 AM »

Good Morning  \\Ihope everyone had a good weekend

Puff

« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2022, 07:06:54 AM »

Bad timing here - my email account is out of use?  Worked on it yesterday, no success.

Of most importance would be the room reservations for ATF.  Those who already contacted me - no worries!!  You're OK!  There are those who need to contact me if you have to reserve a room reservation.  Our deadlines are quickly approaching as given in my last posting about 10 days ago.  I did include my contact info.  Please use land line.

AFTER  THE  FLEDGE  2022

It's time to return to Decorah.  Now if we only knew all the eagles' plans.  It is almost certain that North Nest arrangements are firmly decided.  The wait for the egg (s) has started.  But, Mom and DM2 are playing a waiting game.  I'm sure local boots on the ground will give us any updates once they make the big decision.  Last report from Amy even hinted at a new, unknown location.  Patience is a virtue is our mantra for now.

Main dates of our get together for 2022 are July 14 to July 16.  Extra days can be added at separate rates before or after the scheduled dates above.

Meanwhile I do have the information for the local available accommodations.  As usual I have put them on hold for the group.  Reservations are to be done through me.  You will have to submit your credit card information; rooms will be held in your name but no payment will be required until July.   If you determine you cannot attend, there is no charge to cancel if you do so by the cut off date (date given once your information is recorded).  Prices listed do not include taxes.

Unfortunately, because of a  pre-planned large wedding, pricing at the Fairfield on Friday and Saturday is up steeply.  Pricing at the other properties did remain more typical.  This little town does have lot going on during the summer.  It is a nice town to enjoy group activities.  Please, don't delay.  If you want to join our celebration contact me ASAP.   

Quality Inn &  Suites       1 King Suite or 2 Queen Beds
               No elevator
               Thurs, Fri, and Sat  $155.00
               Closing for reservations:  June 14

Super8            2 Double Beds
               Requested first floor, no elevator
               Thurs, Fri, and Sat  $139.00
                                                            Closing for reservations:  Open 

Hotel Winneshiek         King Suite,  $259.00
               King Whirpool,  $199.00
               Elevator, downtown location
               Closing for reservations:  June 10

Fairfield by Marriott      King Rooms and Double Rooms,
               Thursday, $ 119, Fri/Sat King, $269
               Fri/Sat Double, $289
               Closing for reservations:  June 2

Prices listed are available to us through me.
Puff/LaNora          630-852-2108            [email protected]   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2022, 04:58:44 AM »

Good Morning

jicaji

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2022, 08:38:56 AM »

Hi LB and Paulie Have a nice rest of the week ....A beautiful sunny, COOL and breezy day today.

Going to  plant a bunch of seeds I received in the mail from a charity I support.  Zinnias and Shasta Daisies. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2022, 04:45:22 PM »

well I reached out to the recruiter today to find out about the job I interviewed with. I didnt get it.  I dont have enough experience with excel or capacity I deal with capacity but I dont think it's in they way they deal with it.  I know the job was totally different than what I do but similiar in away but I guess not similiar enough for them  I knew excel was going to be an issue. 

jicaji

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2022, 05:17:35 PM »

LB...sorry to hear that, but hey....onto the next better job.  You'll get there, I'm sure.

SED

glogdog

• ChatMods
  • And He will raise you up on Eagles' wings!
« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2022, 09:00:09 PM »

Hey everyone!  Waving to all of you.

I don't know if you've seen this on RRP's FB page today.  Our Moderator, TX Ninja passed away recently.  We're going to have a Memorial Chat for him this Saturday, June 4, from 6-8 PM CT at the DE website.  Here's the link to Amy's post.  Hope it opens up okay for you all.

https://bit.ly/3x5pNgR

Here also is a link to his obituary: https://bit.ly/38D9LS6
glogdog

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2022, 09:01:54 PM »

LB, I'm sorry you didn't get that job too but it wasn't meant to be for whatever reason. Excel can be a bugger so I understand that.
If you're supposed to find new employment it's out there waiting for you to find it. That being said, if I understand a post of yours previously, your current employer is hoping to change your title and/or include more work for you? Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, perhaps you're intended to stay where you're working with more duties and maybe, just maybe, an upgrade in pay. I hope so for your sake.  Please keep us posted. And I agree to what jicaji said ... onto the next job if it's meant to be. You're not a quitter. You have excellent work ethics. There's something good ahead for you!

jicaji, Nice that you had a cool breezy day today. Still in the 90s here today but supposed to be cooler tomorrow in 80s.

Where did you plant your seeds?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30   Go Up