Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 10493 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2022, 08:28:44 PM »

LB    I'm excited for you.  The interview went well and sounds promising going forward.  Fingers crossed and prayers for you.

Keep us posted please. 

CONFIDENCE.....You got this. 

Hi Paulie

Sleep well guys.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2022, 05:55:37 AM »

Good Morning working from home 1/2 day Hopefully nothing too major for my car
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2022, 10:07:00 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Definitely promising and exciting news! Prayers for you from me too.

Fingers crossed about your car today. Let's keep the good news flowing. Enjoy your half day working from home.

Hi jicaji, Are your planting and busy outside?

Yesterday I power washed and hand washed each railing and spindle on deck. There's a lot! White and looking nice. Then my husband and I rolled out the carpet and set up furniture, umbrellas and fountain. We sat and relaxed on the deck last nice. Was nice!

Today I'm power washing the rear porch behind house. It runs the full width of the house and under deck. Will then wash all the furniture that goes on porch and set up. Spring and warm temps are here. Happy Happy Happy

Will be going to some nurseries for veggies to plant and a few potted plants to sit around this weekend or next week.

Wishing all a pleasant day.

jicaji

« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »

Paulie....I'm going to the nursery today too.  I also have a hydrangea bush I have to plant somewhere....I'm going to get more Miracle Grow dirt. 

Lb...Hope good news with your car....

Well, off I go.

Have a good one.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2022, 08:07:10 PM »

nothing major with car the key fob worked fine once there but I did gt the battery for spre key fob.  not sure what happen.  but it turned out I needed a  new head light and got oil change since there.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2022, 07:16:29 AM »

Good Morning to a dreary saturday so now I have a 3rd interview with a 3rd recruiter for a potential 3rd job.  I havent heard back from the other 2 yet though . Those 2 would make my dreams come true financially fngers still crossed. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2022, 08:14:18 AM »

Good Morning,

jicaji, I bet you enjoyed going to the nursery. Lots to look at! Nice to your Hydrangea. I love their flowers and have some too. What color did you get?

LB, Good news about key fob and getting new head light and oil change. Excellent about you having a 3rd interview! And two of them being great financially. You go girl! I'm wishing you the best going forward LB.

My youngest granddaughter arrives today for a sleepover. Today and tomorrow will be busy. She goes non stop. It's been a while since I've had a sleepover and looking forward to it.

jicaji

« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2022, 10:14:05 AM »

# 3,  but easier said than done....

Paulie...my hydrangea is violet, of course LOL.  I love going to the nursery....such a happy place....no stress and just beautiful flowers/plants.  I got my basil, parsley, and beefsteak tomato plants .  Also bought a few yellow and red begonias for my pots.  The begonias I get from this nursery last all the way until late fall with little to no care.  They look like roses.

Have fun with your granddaughter. 

LB....Woo hoo on the job interviews.  I'm sure good news is coming.  Good luck.  We're rooting for you.

Such a beautiful day today.  My middle granddaughter's prom is tonight.  We're going over to her house for pictures this evening with all her friends.  NO, I will NOT be in the pictures LOL

Enjoy guys.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:04:48 AM by jicaji »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2022, 08:45:21 AM »

Good Morning,  Have fun as always Paulie.   I bet your grand daughter looks beuatiful Jacaji as well as your plants.   I love flowers. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2022, 05:59:12 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2022, 07:45:30 AM »

Good Morning,

Veeery busy weekend for me. I didn't even get to my laptop yesterday. Sleepover was fun, busy and pleasant.
My area is in line for possible strong storms today. Time will tell.

jicaji, Oh! Yes of course your Hydrangea is Violet.  ;D I agree about going to nurseries being calm and pleasant. You got lots of nice things. The Begonias sound pretty. 
I go with specific items in mind to get and usually end up getting more things that I see. lol

Exciting about your granddaughter's prom! I'm sure you enjoyed seeing her and her friends in their different gowns etc. Did you take lots of pictures?

LB, Thank you for your have fun wishes. We did! I was exhausted. Grace's energy continued on and on. lol She didn't want to leave.

Best wishes and good luck with all your interviews. We're waiting to hear good news from you!

jicaji

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2022, 08:02:10 AM »

Good Morning:

Paulie....I bet Gracie didn't want to leave.  When I was at my "Nana's" house, i didn't ever want to leave.  I still miss her so much even now.  She was my everything.

LB  I have a feeling this is going to be a good result week re: interviews.

Well, food shopping day.  Bad storms coming here later today too.   I guess I'd better get dressed first LOL.

Have a good week guys.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2022, 05:05:15 PM »

Just wanted to touch base I have the interviw I wanted on Thursday dutn my lunch hour/ Its a video interview . Pretty much on line. it's through Microsoft teams which I use at work I just installed it on my phone and my personal lap top. I got video no sound mbut not sure if I would hear anything I'll play around.  Thanks Jacaji Your the 2nd person who said that to me!!!  I hope you guys are right it would be answer to my prayers and help me so much   (this is the job 10 minutes from my home.)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2022, 06:00:36 AM »

Good Morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2022, 08:27:36 PM »

jicaji, Good memories for you about your Nana. I hope you got dressed before food shopping. lol I don't want to ask what the bill amounted to!! Food prices ridiculous. Gas here hit $4.87 a gallon today.

LB, Great news your interview that's 10 minutes from your house is Thursday during your lunch. Everything these days is online and Zoom.  I wish you the very very best!! Oh boy I want you to be hired for this one!

We went to nursery today for veggies and some other herbs and plants. We had an early lunch at their cafĂ© while there. We had the place to ourselves.  Was relaxing and pleasant. Delicious too!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30   Go Up