Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 7076 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 06:22:39 PM »

Hi Jacaji, It usually does work for only about 3-4 months.  This time I dont think it's working as wll as in the pass though but there is improvement 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2022, 01:38:24 PM »

LB, I had cortisone shots  a few years.  In the beginning they helped a bit, but then nothing other than the sleepless night the night of the shot.

It's actually coming down snow showers here on and off all day....temp approx. 30 deg.

So where is the March lamb????

So happy I don't waste my time watching the Oscars, and BTW, I never did like Will Smith......just 'sayin.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2022, 07:49:49 PM »

cold here too we had snow squall warnings. Power at work went down accident we worked until our lap top died than went home and worked the rest of day fro home power is on now.  Actually my knee hurts  when I sleep now  maybe that is  the problem of my trouble  sleeping
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2022, 08:39:43 AM »

LB....My knee also wakes me at night.  Sometimes a pain sometimes a "pulling" sensation.   Tylenol for arthritis helps a tiny bit for me.

I'm hoping this cold doesn't kill some of my perennials that are beginning to pop up.  Can't wait to see leaves on the trees and some pretty flowers.

Still waiting for the "lamb" part of March to kick in.  We've certainly had enough of the "lion."  LOL

Hi Paulie
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

Puff

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2022, 01:54:44 PM »

Well, just gave myself a primer course on bayberry, barberry, burning bush, and smoke bush.  My first thought was that KB showed a pic of my purple barberry bushes.  Did a lot of checking up on different sites.  Have three purple barberry at front of house and 2 orange/red bayberry at the back lot line.  Burning bush is also called smoke bush is what I surmised?  Whatever, they look like very reliable plants to keep for a while.  Read something about X to smoke bush because it's invasive, not used in US/North America.

P     

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2022, 03:08:59 PM »

Hi  :)

LB and jicaji, I hope both of your knees are handling this cold weather okay.

Bitter cold and windy weather here too. Snow squalls yesterday too. I could do without these high winds.
LB, I know. I know. You love the wind.  ;D

jicaji, Same here worrying about perennials.

Temp this morning was in the teens with feels like temp in single digits. This Thursday is to be 72 then a cold front moves through with thunderstorms. Crazy.

jicaji, When I was reading past posts I was confused by your asking where's the lamb. I'm thinking what lamb. What post did I miss.
Then I read your later post about lion and March lamb! I got it!   Duh!!  ;D

Hi Puff

Plumber was here today. We've been running out of hot water while taking showers. He did all kinds of checks on the water heater which is only about 3 or 4 years old. Everything checked out okay. He was scratching his head. I am too.  ???  ::)

I had a busy last weekend attending a virtual two-day conference, 11am to 9pm Sat and Sun, with my oldest granddaughter who had been nominated a delegate to represent her high school. It was very very interesting with many speakers in the medical field. Long days/nights but interesting.

jicaji, What does #4 quote say?  ;D Oh my gosh thank you!!! I really needed a chuckle today.  :)

jicaji

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2022, 05:18:21 PM »

jicaji, What does #4 quote say?  ;D Oh my gosh thank you!!! I really needed a chuckle today.  :)

Paulie....LOL, I MEANT #3

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2022, 06:10:01 PM »

HI   the corizone shot not wworking at all   :'( :'( I am so tired of wobbling. I am cranky today

jicaji

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2022, 07:08:48 PM »

LB I'm so sorry the shot isn't working.  Believe me, I KNOW what you're going through.  I have a feeling going forward, we are going to need the knee replacement and BTW, my right knee is giving me twinges as well now.  I've been fooling around with shots for about 7 years now....I'm so tired of wobbling too, and my stairs are a killer. 

Anyway,

SED LB and Paulie

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2022, 06:20:59 PM »

Hi Paulie and Jacaji!!! As I was typin thins I kept wanting to call Paulie Pinkie!!!   I couldnt get your name in my head!!! lol

jicaji

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2022, 07:38:15 PM »

Pinkie is nice LOL

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 05:41:20 PM »

Hi  I am off from work tomorrow but for my biopsy, finally!!! But I still have to get up early  My appointment is at 8:30  I could sleep a little later but I don't sleep anyway!! lol I guess I can give copper a little walk before I go 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2022, 06:08:28 PM »

Hi Paulie and Jacaji!!! As I was typin thins I kept wanting to call Paulie Pinkie!!!   I couldnt get your name in my head!!! lol

Pinkie is nice LOL

SED
LB, Pinkie!! LOL

jicaji, You too!! LOL

I need the laughing emoji with tears running down the face right now! LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2022, 06:15:37 PM »

LB, I remembered your biopsy tomorrow because I have it in my phone calendar. I want to wish you the best good news.
Taking Copper for a walk before your appointment sounds like a very good thing to do. Get out and walk and be with nature/your squirrels for a bit.

Hi jicaji

It was in the 70s here today and sunny. A nasty thunderstorm, lightening and pounding rain just passed over. It's still raining a bit and the sun is beginning to shine. Me thinks there might be a rainbow.  :)

Pinkie is signing off for now.  ;D Later taters.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2022, 06:47:39 AM »

Good Morning Just finished walking copper.  I a mad at him.  He has peeing accidents in the middle of the night, I use puppy pads and it worked for years He is deciding nt to use the puppy pads and pees right next to it on the carpet. The caret is cheap and old so going to get another one but now I am hesitant to .  sigh.. so now I put his bed in the spot where He's peeing see what happens tonight.   Supposely we had severe thunderstorms but I slept through them I woke up with all sorts of alerts on phone