Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2022  (Read 3488 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2022
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2022, 08:44:20 PM »

LB, I'm sure the salt was bothering Copper.

AND, ta da.....My microwave came today.  Tomorrow my husband will hook it up.  It's an over the range micro.

Now that we have all the accumulation of snow, tomorrow it will rain, then everything will turn to ice.  Ugh.

SED everyone.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2022, 09:37:29 AM »

Great news on microwave!!! My drawer in kirchen fell apart.  I was cleaning out  the drawer with the utensils and I noticed something stuckI  tried to get out and the whole side panel came lose.  I tried to fix but wouldnt line up correctly. Cheap people getting cheap drawrs.. It like a jigsaw puzzle putting together. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2022, 03:30:34 PM »

O! Happy Day, Cheerios! :)

LBL, you and Copper be careful on that ice if you have it.  Hope it melts soon.  Sorry about the kitchen drawer.  It's always something.  ::)  Hang in there!

Paulie, you be careful on the ice, too, if you got any.  Maybe yours is all rain... a good day to take a nap.  ;) :D

Jicaji, yay on the microwave!   :)  What will you defrost in it first?

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

jicaji

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2022, 06:09:46 PM »

Baz....Didn't have to defrost the chicken cutlets tonight....I took them out earlier LOL.  Actually I don't usually have to defrost....just mostly use it for short heat ups.

LB, sorry your drawer pooped out.  Be careful going to work tomorrow. 

Rizzo gets groomed tomorrow.  yaaay

Hi Paulie, bet you're tired after your weekend with your graddaughters.

Have a good, safe, healthy week everyone.

SED
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2022, 06:35:57 AM »

Good Morning I work from home this week Yippe but local forecasters are talking blizzard next week.   when I have to drive into work hopefully they are wrong record cold tomorrow  brrrr stay warm everyone
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2022, 09:05:12 AM »

Absolutely number 2 for me.

LB, glad you're home this week.  I haven't heard of a blizzard next week.  Ugh.

Off to take Rizzo for his salon visit....aka grooming LOL.

Have a good one everyone.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 09:08:24 AM by jicaji »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2022, 12:22:57 PM »

Paulie....Micowave on the way...delivery today.....Fingers crossed.
Do you ever have a day with NOTHING to do? LOL[/b]

My little chipmunk is in hybernation....However, every once in awhile I see her stick her little head out to see if it's Spring yet.  She lives under a small wooden platform on the ground by my deck.  I was concerned with all this snow how she would manage....Well, she made two tiny holes in the snow ...Kind of an exit and entrance by one of the corners, front and side....My husband put a few pieces of fruit, etc. for her right by one of the holes.  Hopefully she'll find it.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Hi Paulie, bet you're tired after your weekend with your graddaughters.
jicaji, My first answer .. Nope!! Lol  Second answer .. Yes! Exhausted! But a great weekend. I slept in today I was so tired!

Awww cute about your little chipmunk. Did she find the fruit?

Yay you got your microwave!!

Is Rizzo looking all handsome now? I'm sure he is.  :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 12:37:03 PM by paulie »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2022, 12:32:15 PM »

LB, Really cute hide and seek story about you and Copper. It sounds like fun!

What's happening with the drawer that fell apart?

Good you work from work this week. What blizzard next week??!!

Same here Brrrr cold and tomorrow wind chill in single digits. Anyone ready for Spring yet?!

#2 most definitely

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2022, 12:36:02 PM »

O! Happy Day, Cheerios! :)

LBL, you and Copper be careful on that ice if you have it.  Hope it melts soon.  Sorry about the kitchen drawer.  It's always something.  ::)  Hang in there!

Paulie, you be careful on the ice, too, if you got any.  Maybe yours is all rain... a good day to take a nap.  ;) :D

Jicaji, yay on the microwave!   :)  What will you defrost in it first?

baz, Thank you. I was very careful trust me. Yesterday sleet and freezing rain glazed over everything then it rained. It's better now on sidewalks and roads.  A nap yeaterday? Nope! Too busy but today I'm totally enjoying a quiet house.  ;D

Very cute help you smile photo.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2022, 07:52:56 PM »

LB, Really cute hide and seek story about you and Copper. It sounds like fun!

What's happening with the drawer that fell apart?

Good you work from work this week. What blizzard next week??!!

Same here Brrrr cold and tomorrow wind chill in single digits. Anyone ready for Spring yet?!

#2 most definitely

I put in a service call its still sitting on my foor waitinng for them to come they must have more important issues like plumbing and heat. so maybe tomorrow.    The news on tv didnt say anything about a blizzard a weather perosn on FB.  People claim he is right 100% of the time.  He is saying strong possiblility between  jan 18-Jan22 So reemmeber if it happens I postd here LOL   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2022, 05:48:27 AM »

Good Morning  brrrrrrrrr  and I havent even gone out to walk copper yet

jicaji

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2022, 07:46:35 AM »

Number 1

I went out for a few seconds to let Rizzo out.....Yep, it surely is nippy out :o

Good day to make stew or soup.

Stay warm everyone.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2022, 12:51:59 PM »

LB, Okay and good luck with drawer getting repaired. You're correct I think that heating and plumbing repairs are happening now. Really nice you work from home this week!!

jicaji, I had to laugh at your  :o reference to the temperature. Lol

LB and jicaji, Same here with Brrrrrr low temp. Geesh! Baby it's cold outside!

I made a huge pot of beef stew this past Sunday when granddaughters were here. They and their parents well all of us enjoyed it that day and I had a warm bowl today. True jicaj. Good day for it for sure.

#s 1 and 2

Everyone stay warm.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2022, 06:17:16 AM »

They fixed my drawer yesterday!! yippeecoldagain suppose to get warmer. I took off today I could have done1/2 day I have drapptin afternoon but I decided whole day :P Maybe storm sunday into Monday I am of Monday for MLK so its ok to snow I wont have to drive into it  LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2022, 09:30:00 PM »

They fixed my drawer yesterday!! yippeecoldagain suppose to get warmer. I took off today I could have done1/2 day I have drapptin afternoon but I decided whole day :P Maybe storm sunday into Monday I am of Monday for MLK so its ok to snow I wont have to drive into it  LOL
Hi LB, Sorry for my delayed post. I was out of town today. Excellent that your drawer was fixed yesterday! That was fast!

Nice that you had today off.

Well it appears that weather guy on FB you mentioned is correct about a storm this weekend. My local weather forecast is for a Noreaster beginning Sunday evening into Monday. Forecast said depending on the storm's movement in my area it could be snow, ice or rain. In any event something is making it's way up the East Coast.
Yay you have off Monday.