Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 190836 times)

T40cfr403

Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #12720 on: September 22, 2022, 07:11:44 PM »

https://youtu.be/Wlt58pukNXg

This vid infuriated me but my angry, accurate comment was deleted quickly. So he wants you to think these weren't nesting eagles, disturbed by a drone, with an RTH cry dubbed over it. Shameless, cruel, Federal lawbreaker. >:( >:(
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12721 on: September 22, 2022, 07:40:11 PM »

Sunnies and bass is my assumption from the look of the filets. I will be happy if some taste like crappie.  ::)
I was on the same dock as those others catching crappie and bass yesterday. Very frustrating.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12722 on: Yesterday at 12:16:08 AM »

{{{Phyl}}} I pray you and Jim are feeling a bit better tonight.

Clynn, Gosh, I've never had a roofer grill brats for us. They are keepers for sure.  ;D ... all my favorite westerns.... great pics from the Hamlet.

Kb, that a Quoll, very beautiful, info down below.

Tig, You've had wonderful neighbors sharing their fish. safe travels in the morning.

Oldguy, fun minion

Lisa, Tsk, Mike heard back from doctor's office, they set him up for MRI Monday morning in Scottsdale. Then he has his PT appt at 4pm later that day. We're both relieved that we're getting help. Lisa, I'm glad to hear surgery helped Jeff. I kept Mike's walker from when he had his hip surgery, but he won't use it.  :-\

SED Eagles  :)

Coyotes are howling tonight. Sadie is having a fit.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Jaspurr, RubyRed246, Baz, Karen, Ezee, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Tig, Eburg, Lindy, Pink, Oldguy, Tsk, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Reggae, Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #12723 on: Yesterday at 02:21:17 AM »

Have a nice Friday Beakers! Luv & miss you ALL... Big hugs & prayers. ☮

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12724 on: Yesterday at 06:33:40 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  Good morning Lori & Lani!

Lori, we miss you too! How are you doing these days?  And Destini?  Hope she is well! Especially love the Snoopy picture!

Lani, I am so glad that you found a doctor that has a plan for Mike, he sounds like a keeper so far. Prayers still coming.  Our roofs were all done yesterday, the house and the big shed. A different crew will come by and replace the gutter guards. Another person coming to look at the deck this afternoon. Both cars have been inspected and paperwork sent to the insurance company. After 20+ years with no claims at all we are sure close with our insurance company now!  Sadie...Hugs!

Phyl, hoping Jim is better today and that you are feeling better...

tsk, too bad Ed isn't close to Lani, he found several walkers with seats for Kay (the first 2 weren't wide enough...), she has them on each floor, he found them at the thrift store for $20 or less. The thing about Ed, if you tell him you need or like something he will bring you every one he finds until you tell him to STOP! Erin had to finally tell him to STOP on the basketballs!  ;D

tig, sorry your fishing isn't going so well... but the fish are happy!

E4E, today is the day!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12725 on: Yesterday at 06:39:33 AM »

Hi Beakers

Chilly 51 degrees to start the day.  ;D  Have a few hours free this AM to start cleaning up the garden  ;) AND make a pot of soup  ;) ;)

T40  Reading your comment about the link makes me not want to open it  :'( :'(

TIG  That is so funny - Wrong bait?

LANI    Thanks for the update on Mike's appts  Now we're getting somewhere.  If the walker Mike has is a pick-up walker that might be uncomfortable as every time he has to pick it up to advance - his back muscles ( among others) are being used to lift it.  If it has 4 wheels he just rolls it with each step.  Anyway - ask the PT.  I find that most "patients" will listen to a professional over a family member  LOLOL

LORI   A wonderful start to fall  ;D   How's Grandma?   More importantly how are you doing?

CLYNN   Wow, that was fast and efficient.  Kind of a noisy day, I bet  :o
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12726 on: Yesterday at 06:52:49 AM »

tsk, yes, very noisy yesterday!  56 here right now and that is the high for the day! And rain this morning.  I have to run to Sam's (milk run...), and a dentist appt at 9:00 for the crown that came loose on one side and an old filling that came out yesterday on the other side!  Geez!

Forgot to post these pics of the Munchkins, they stopped by yesterday evening:

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:39:08 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #12727 on: Yesterday at 07:12:55 AM »

Weeee!

Good news for many here!...Lani, Eagles4, and Clynn....appointment, retirement, and roof!...should be a song lyric here somewhere :D :D

Hoping this time we do actually get rain today....we shall see as they say.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12728 on: Yesterday at 07:38:55 AM »

Morning - Happy Friday!  8)

Puff

« Reply #12729 on: Yesterday at 08:37:56 AM »

Happy Happy Happy Friday!  Remember that later when there are tears in your eyes, E4E.  You're on the verge of a new way of life.  ENJOY!

P

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12730 on: Yesterday at 08:59:19 AM »

Bounce
I tried lures first day. Nada. So, I switched to minnows the last two days. Nada. I still had a relaxing time doing what I love and watching nature.  ;)
TTFN
(Lori)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #12731 on: Yesterday at 09:16:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...........T.G.I.F.!!!!

A cool 51 when I woke up this morning, and the high for today is 66.  Windows open and AC off!!!

Morning Puff and all.....  :)

tsk - Yes, Jeff was very lucky, and we are glad the back surgery was a success. I had the "big squeeze" last month.  I was glad to get that over, too. 

T40 - UGH!  You can tell those eagles weren't happy with that drone flying so close.

tig - Sorry about your day of fishing.

Lani - So glad that Mike will have his MRI on Monday, and his PT later that afternoon.  I hope Mike will use his walker, even if it is around the house.  It will keep him from falling and hurting himself further.

Lori - Love the Fall post.  Miss you girl!

clynn - Glad to hear that some of the home repairs have been completed.   Cute pic of the munchkins!  :)

kb - Those lil goats are so cute. 

E4E.....

kbshcb

« Reply #12732 on: Yesterday at 11:00:34 AM »

I have this issue too!.. :) :), not just on the mailbox either...

Lani

« Reply #12733 on: Yesterday at 11:30:44 AM »

TGIF BEAKERS!
Morning Lilbro, Lori, Eagles, Clynn, Tsk, T40, Kb, Puff, Tig, Lisa, Baz, Oldguy, Phyl, Karen, Weasel, Eburg, Ezee, Bggolden, and All!

{{{Phyl and Jim}}}

Karen, I hope you can join us again, and know you are getting well.

Lisa, Mike using a walker is not happening... he tried speed walking to the kitchen (showing off pass my office) well it's not happening, stubborn man.  :-\

Tig ;D

{{{Puff}}} sweet post to Eagles  :)

Kb, perfect morning greeting to cheer up a room! Love it!  ;D. You have a good day too

Tsk, Mike won't use a walker. He's determined this will heal on its own. I told him to google. Just a few minutes ago, I saw him trying to speed walk to the kitchen....stubborn Kansan...  it's not happening  :-\

Clynn, WOW! Quick roof work! Which is great! I read your post to Tsk. Mike won't use a walker. He's very determined this will heal on its own. But, it's not going to, I told him to google, I see back surgery in the near future. And he is in denial.  :-\. ... Your Ed is a jewel to be so caring for others ... good luck at the dentist.  :-*

Lori, wonderful to see your post! I hope you and your grandmother are doing well.  :-*

Eagles, Wishing you many blessings as you journey through this new phase of your life with Kris, your family and friends!  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #12734 on: Yesterday at 11:31:28 AM »

I have this issue too!.. :) :), not just on the mailbox either...

LOLOLOL!!!

Laughing at the letter, not you Kb.
We all have this issue right now.
That's why we had pest control spray last week.
Good luck  :)