Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 195627 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #11325 on: August 12, 2022, 08:48:58 PM »

PEEP, little FLO spent the day in diving school.  Look at all those fish down there.  You mean I have to catch my own fish now.  ;D. Yes dear.

LANI, did you know that Otis has a mini me?  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0FHkefwuJQ

Hi Lisa, Lisa Mom.

SED

Jaspurr, OMG! That is amazing to see. No doubt in my mind, that sub adult belongs to Otis! And Otis didn't chase him off either. Well, at least no one said anything. So sweet. I hope the little guy keeps being brave and doesn't get hurt being with the Big Boys!  Thanks Jaspurr  :-*

Oh wowow!!  Jaspurr and Lani, I just now got a chance to watch this video.  I loved it!  That really does look like Otis's Mini Me!!!  :-*  Otis was patient enough to give such a great up-close fishing lesson, and not run the little one off, though Otis did give a couple of warnings.  I was hoping so much that the young bear would finally catch one of those salmon, after coming so close so many times, and then I was so excited, I yelled out loud when he DID CATCH ONE!!!  I think even Otis might've thrown out a "Way to go, Little Buddy!" look.  :-* :-*  Thanks for sharing the video, Jaspurr!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #11326 on: August 12, 2022, 09:06:19 PM »

Tsk, great zoo pics! Looks like you had good weather for it, too.  fun!

Tig, yum, and looks like a fun outing. Big fair!

Lani, glad Mike is back. Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.

Lisa, mmm, Cracker Barrel for dinner. I can taste the fried chicken, meat loaf, and mac 'n' cheese from here.  :D  I bet you will sleep well tonight! Safe travels home tomorrow.

Phyl, yay! Grass is mowed!

Peep, I hope Flo is catching lots of fishies!  :)

Hi Lori! Hi to Destini, too!

G'night to All the Beakers. Stay safe, sleep well, and SED.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 09:08:49 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

PeepSpy

« Reply #11327 on: August 12, 2022, 09:07:20 PM »

My power is out, so on my phone. Tablet doesnt work. Unplugged my computers and have 2 UPS beeping!  >:(

There were no storms or anything.  :-\
The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

baziunc

« Reply #11328 on: August 12, 2022, 09:10:10 PM »

Peep, shoot... wonder if maybe a traffic accident - something hit a pole? Hope it doesn't last long.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11329 on: August 12, 2022, 09:36:06 PM »

Yup... our power went out the other day at 6:40 a.m. ... ie: not the hot part of the day. Never found out why...  hope all is well soon
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #11330 on: August 13, 2022, 12:21:36 AM »

Boots, jeans, fire and a plaid.

The wildness weather here mid-august is here.
We can literally smell Fall from up here.

East bound down after Ausable living  _  :)

a little celestial stuff going on too  8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 01:47:29 AM by BrokenLug »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11331 on: August 13, 2022, 01:09:23 AM »

Lisa, glad to hear you and your mom made it to your night's destination.

Good night,

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, RubyRed246, Baz, Karen, Ezee, Tig, Eburg, Lindy, Jaspurr, Pink, Oldguy, Tsk, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Reggae, Frasier Eaglet Victor, #39 and coys, Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

jaspurr

« Reply #11332 on: August 13, 2022, 02:04:36 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers

Even wild kitties love catnip.  At the end of the video, notice the beautiful spots on this black jaguar.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gAWYGyGsG7M

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11333 on: August 13, 2022, 02:41:11 AM »

WBSE Sydney Australia Home of Lady, Dad and little ones SE29 & SE30

Bro hugz

SE29 & SE30 are trying out some not so tasty "leafy greens" while waiting for breakfish earlier today...    Check out their cute little tails!!
gifs via LoriD

WBSE ~ Cute Sibling Wing Hugs! 🐦 Lady Feeds SE29 & SE30 💕 White Bellied Sea Eagles 8.12.22 https://youtu.be/CJUJw-mgxaY via lady hawk
SE29 is seen with its wing over its sibling SE30 in a cute wing hug! 💕 The eaglets are excited when Mom returns and begins a feeding. SE29 ate first and then SE30 gets in there and gets a good feeding. Both have full crops afterwards when she takes off. Thank you for watching! Video captured & edited by Lady Hawk
Established in 2009, EagleCAM (or Sea-EagleCAM) is a live, remote feed that operates out of the Discovery Centre in the Newington Armory at Sydney Olympic Park, Australia, close to Parramatta River.  The eagles are White Bellied Sea Eagles. The eggs were laid at 5:37pm on Wednesday, June 8th &     1:12am on Sunday, June 12th 2022 approximately 80 hours apart, gap similar to last two years.  SE29 hatched at 2:26 PM July 18th. SE30 hatched at 7:06 Am July 20th.
Courtesy of [email protected] Australia Discovery Centre, Sydney Olympic Park
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #11334 on: August 13, 2022, 06:35:07 AM »

Morning folks!!

PeepSpy

« Reply #11335 on: August 13, 2022, 06:41:46 AM »

Power came back during the night, around 4am.  ::)
The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11336 on: August 13, 2022, 06:54:13 AM »

Good Morning. And, Happy Caturday !

Currently:  62 F  and sunny .   Forecast:   high  85 F   sunny  and low  63 F  and clear .

Hi Lilbro

Tig sounds like some fun and yummy food

Lori SE 29 and 30 do have the cutest little  tails.  ;)  esp. when they bob  them up and down.

#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11337 on: August 13, 2022, 06:55:33 AM »

Cats dumping out dresser drawers to have a place to nap

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/631348441527028479/

#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11338 on: August 13, 2022, 06:55:49 AM »

#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11339 on: August 13, 2022, 07:00:45 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam

Aug 13, 2022 6:57 AM
Camera Time: Aug 13, 2022 6:57 AM CDT
Birchwoman
#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett