Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 280996 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #7005 on: May 12, 2022, 03:42:24 PM »

KAREN, I'm thinking of you!!  I hope you feel better each day.   Hugs!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7006 on: May 12, 2022, 03:46:36 PM »

G'night Beakers. Please stay safe. Peace. SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7007 on: May 12, 2022, 04:32:46 PM »

baz, are you going to bed already? ;D ;D  Thanks for the PixCams, and the article on the yellow cardinal, wow!  Love throwback pictures!  I was cleaning out a
drawer in a bookcase and found this, a souvenir from our honeymoon in 1984...

tsk, we have 93 right now, dew point 70, heat indes 96. Sticky! Looks beautiful starting Sunday! The girls across the street invited me to go with them to a
greenhouse tomorrow, I am sure I will find more plants!  We have a Kohl's 7 minutes away and one 8 minutes away. We are close to the Jordan Creek Town Center,
they don't like to call it a mall because there are many stores outside the actual mall. So, every successful store had to also put one in the same area. Best Buy, Kohls,
Lowes, Old Navy, Bath & Body Works and on it goes. I shop at Kohls a lot!

Hellgate Canyon - "ELVIS" Part 1 - "Elvis" lands! Iris talks! A new male comes courting Iris 2022 05 12   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R00hbgp1Nc

TY Kitty Carlisle & Hideto Luna

Raptor Resource Project
And then there were two! We have two peregrine falcon hatchlings at Great Spirit Bluff this morning and a third egg appears to be starting! Hatch number one
happened at around 11:00 PM CT and hatch number two happened this morning at 6:06 AM CT. Congratulations to Newman and Zooey on another year at Great
Spirit Bluff! 🎉🐣

Videos:
May 12, 2022: Second egg hatched and Newman meets them: https://youtu.be/3y44fxG5Zqw
May 11, 2022: Eyass #1 hatched: https://youtu.be/9vjsT7R7vW4
Live stream:
https://www.raptorresource.org/birdcams/gsb-falcons/
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #7008 on: May 12, 2022, 04:55:12 PM »

tsk - Tim has a nice lil assortment of herbs and veggies!

baz - Thanks for the link to the Bird Nest Box Cams, that's cool.  Love the throwback pic and the story that goes with it. 

Speaking of karen....how is she doing??

clynn - Awww, look at you all!  Is this Iris' new mate?  She seemed pretty relaxed with him in the nest.  What happened to the egg?  Thanks for the RRP post.

PeepSpy

« Reply #7009 on: May 12, 2022, 05:04:28 PM »

Murial on duty!  ;D
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7010 on: May 12, 2022, 05:21:57 PM »

Lisa, according to the FB page, the two eggs are still there!  This pic taken this morning. The male 'Elvis' has been on the nest at least a
couple of times, Iris doesn't seem to be bothered by him as much as she has others. She keeps screaming for a fish, I wish he would bring her one...

Peeps, Muriel returning is a good sign! Wonder if they got Manny fixed?
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #7011 on: May 12, 2022, 05:23:25 PM »

Goodnight Beakers

THANKS so much for all the cool Birthday greetings! Loved all the cakes and that Bike OLDGUY!! Lol PHYL not that Gray on the bike yet.. ;)
Glad Ya'll are ok from that wind!!
Hubby and I are going out.. :)
  Take good care my friends..
   Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG,  Weasel,  Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Jaspurr, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL

🦅🇺🇸💓

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7012 on: May 12, 2022, 06:06:26 PM »

BAZI   Beautiful cardinal even dressed in yellow.  ;)   That photographer probably felt like he won the lottery!!  Cool one stop viewing on all those bird's nests.  Great idea someone had.   What a great pic of the bro and sis who we know as adults now.  Fascinated with the parrot  ;D  Hope you sent that photo to them today  LOL

CLYNN  Cute honeymoon pic  ;D.      I'm so glad I can now live at Kohls again  LOL   You have one stop shopping very close to you.  Major stores.  Awww  I sure wish Elvis would stay.  He has very distinctive head feathers.   Wishes it will be a good season for GSB

PINK   Enjoy your B-day night out  ;D
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7013 on: May 12, 2022, 06:30:26 PM »

PINK- tee-he-he. Was all I could find.   :)       Have a super celebration tonight.  Birthday {{{}}}

CLYNN- nice memento from honey moon...pretty bride and hip groom. LOL   Thanks for the nests updates  Hellgate & Newman/Zooey...wishing nothing but the best.

KAREN- you out there?  Doing 'okay' ...TA?

LISA- :)

BAZ-intricate family ...nice photo .   Cool nest cams...we have all the  wildlfe live action  of Tenn right in our backyard, nesting boxes and all . LOL
We had a rare yellow cardinal a few years back. Couldn't believe my eyes.

TSK-Tim has a nice fresh herb assortment ...bet that makes your meals really special using fresh herbs.  Nothing like finding you fave store again!
 For me it was ,' what was forgotten is now found' yesterday. Two pairs of women's Levis from 20 yrs ago were retrieved from the antique cedar chest infront of our bedroom window...I have been working on loosing a few pounds and these gems were spotted while looking for  an old family photo album.  'Hum?' I thought...slipped right into those size 8s  and zipped as smooth as 'ya please.  ;D 

LANI the dog in the bread mask is soooo funny.  Yikes! Those sinses headaches are a booger. So sorry.   Shucks no rain to settle it all that dust down and cool things off.  {{{}}}

A day or so ago, someone had asked about Magpie...she's doing well...happy and gets all the chow , chews , head scratches and pets and kisses she wants.  :-*

Samantha, 1985
My straight-faced Persian...little Mac truck on four legs.  :-*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 06:33:52 PM by Phyl »
The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7014 on: May 12, 2022, 06:33:29 PM »

SEDs...

The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7015 on: May 12, 2022, 06:38:35 PM »

Bounce!!

I've been hearing them for a few days. Just now I saw a wren take a twig into our wren house under our spruce tree! Yay! And I hung a fuchsia plant near it today... hoping for hummers.

Stay safe KB
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #7016 on: May 12, 2022, 06:48:50 PM »

Peep - Muriel is back in business! 

clynn - Are those Louis' eggs or Elvis?  I hope he brings her a fish!

Pink - Enjoy your night out for your birthday! 

Phyl, tsk, tig:D

Have a good night everyone

kbshcb

« Reply #7017 on: May 12, 2022, 07:30:34 PM »

Bounce!!

I've been hearing them for a few days. Just now I saw a wren take a twig into our wren house under our spruce tree! Yay! And I hung a fuchsia plant near it today... hoping for hummers.

Stay safe KB

Will do tig....under a tornado watch once again only this time a titch later in the evening.....I hate that!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7018 on: May 12, 2022, 09:40:20 PM »

Night everyone - calling it an early evening.  SEDs  :)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7019 on: May 12, 2022, 10:41:16 PM »

These Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes have a vanilla malt base and are topped with a strawberry milk whipped cream frosting, sprinkles, and a whopper! "Keto Friendly" 💜
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 10:43:08 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl