Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 132252 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #9600 on: July 04, 2022, 04:44:53 PM »

Time to get the chow going.
Y'all have a great celebration.  :-* ;)

Wishing our Beakers and all Forum members
'Good Night'  and SEDs .  Happy Birthday America !  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nashville, TN skyline July, 4, 2021
4th of July Fireworks: A Complete Guide
#Pray for Kentucky

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

Puff

« Reply #9601 on: July 04, 2022, 05:24:25 PM »

tsk Leaving Thursday morning - should be there about 1p.

Glad to hear you broke thru the virus door.  Be patient.

P

Safe travels Puff !  Are you boarding Miss Ashley or getting a trusted friend to 'sit' ?

I do have one of my great neighbors who will feed, stroke, and talk to her.  She does a couple visits each day.  I have noticed a big drop in the crunchy treats - I let it pass. . .Guilty conscious here.

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #9602 on: July 04, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »

Phyl - You would love DC, and all that history! Thanks for the info on the Lincoln Hwy.  Hmm, I wonder if the US Route 50, which we drive on daily is considered part of that?  Whatcha making for dinner??
Thanks for the RRP post...so glad that our new pair of eagles have names now!!

Puff - I will be looking for you on Thursday.  :D

tsk - I know I just talked on the phone with you, but so glad that you are feeling better.   :-*  I would maybe test Tim at day 3, and day 5, just to be on the safe side.  I think I told you this, it took me 11 days to test negative after first testing positive.  Jeff tested negative after 8 days.  Yes, I do look like my Mama.  She thinks I look like my Dad.   ;D

Pink - Thank you!  :-*  Enjoy your cookout with your lils!

clynn - So sad about that mass shooting! 

oldguy - Thanks for the weather update!

Have a good night, everyone!

oldguy

« Reply #9603 on: July 04, 2022, 05:54:59 PM »

We had a hard rain today - 1.8 inches in less than 2 hours - some areas approached 2.5 inches   -  the temp and humidity has been going up all afternoon - started at 72 dew point and is now 82 with temp of 88 - peaked at 85% humidity just a little bit ago...  :P

Here is a video on the early years of the band "Eagles"
First Known Footage of Eagles Debut Performance On Stage Tequila Sunrise Popgala'73 The Netherlands.   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHIxFrWxnmE

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

kbshcb

« Reply #9604 on: July 04, 2022, 07:41:37 PM »

We had a hard rain today - 1.8 inches in less than 2 hours - some areas approached 2.5 inches   -  the temp and humidity has been going up all afternoon - started at 72 dew point and is now 82 with temp of 88 - peaked at 85% humidity just a little bit ago...  :P

Here is a video on the early years of the band "Eagles"
First Known Footage of Eagles Debut Performance On Stage Tequila Sunrise Popgala'73 The Netherlands.   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHIxFrWxnmE

Interesting find there oldguy- I recognize those faces ;)

We have unbearable dew points as well.....and, not enough rain came....about 1/8 an inch....in my gauge.
Grr....forecasts are also unbearable this year. :)...hard to plan

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #9605 on: July 04, 2022, 07:54:32 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

Just in,  Amy's Independance Day gift to us.

Happy Independence Day!
 July 3, 2022  RaptorResource

Decorah Eagles. Female cools off in heraldic pose - explore.org 07-01-2022

https://www.raptorresource.org/2022/07/03/happy-independence-day/
She's beautiful!! Thanks Amy!
🦅🇺🇸💓

PeepSpy

« Reply #9606 on: July 04, 2022, 08:33:16 PM »

Flo did a poop shoot!  ;D. Puffins and pufflings rarely poop in camera sight! 🤣

She is adorable and growing so fast! It seems she is growng up faster than previous pufflings. She must be eating good food under awesome care from Willie and Millie. Just 9 days old! 💕🥰
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

PeepSpy

« Reply #9607 on: July 04, 2022, 08:47:42 PM »

LOL! Reggae! 😄

Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

PeepSpy

« Reply #9608 on: July 04, 2022, 09:00:09 PM »

Reggae visits Presley  ;D

He wrapped Presley up!  ;D
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

PeepSpy

« Reply #9609 on: July 04, 2022, 09:04:31 PM »

Nose kisses - Nala and Presley! 😘
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

oldguy

« Reply #9610 on: July 04, 2022, 11:01:46 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

It is still very muggy out...

I finally got photos of the last 2 pets living at MILs

Scarlet the cat and Beethoven the dog

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #9611 on: July 05, 2022, 01:20:17 AM »

Eagles, glad to hear Kris tested negative. I hope he feels better soon.

Oldguy,  Happy belated birthday to your MIL... Sweet boy Beethoven and Scarlet are beautiful. Scarlet has a gorgeous coat.

Peep, Love Reggae's swinging gif and sweet visit to see Presley.  :-*

Clynn, I thought of Ivy when I chose this morning's 4th pic. I'm so glad you kept Ivy's pics... I miss Willi and her girl.... {{{Jerry}}}  Miss Bella looks like she means business, gotta get her shopping done.  :-*

Pink, glad you're able to spend time today with Meg and family.

Phyl, thanks for RRP blog from Amy and info about Lincoln Hwy... gorgeous nature vid today.

Tsk, good luck with the 9... feel better soon  :-*

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Karen, Ezee, Lindy, Jaspurr, Pink, Paulie, Oldguy, Tsk, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, Tig, Eburg, RubyRed246, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For  Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #9612 on: July 05, 2022, 06:05:17 AM »

Morning folks!!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #9613 on: July 05, 2022, 06:17:03 AM »

Good morning!

Currently:  78 F , clear skies with a heat advisory .      Forecast is  a high of   96 F  and light rain.  And a low of  78 F.

' Hi '. Lilbro

Tsk how are you this morning? Hope you're doing better.

Pink I thought maybe you'd have a pet sitter for Ash. So glad there's someone she knows. 
 I've always kept mine at home, too, when we were gone. 

Oldguy your MILs pets are so pretty Scarlett and Beethoven look like they get on w/each other well. And, yes. Happy belated birthday to her.  ;)

Lani  hope The Boys and Sadie survived the 7-4 celebrations.  You know Maggie was unphased by the explosions...gosh sounded like a war going on outside. But, it was decreeded by President John Quincy Adams that such should be how we celebrate our nations founding. Afterall, it was no small acheivement!  ;) :-*

#Pray for Kentucky

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #9614 on: July 05, 2022, 07:13:13 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning Phyl, lilbro & Lani!

Phyl, I love folk art, love that crow with the tophat and flag!  Thanks so much for the article on the Declaration of Independence! Wow, the oldest signer was
only 39, but then I read that the average lifespan of a man in 1775 was about 38 years...they had to get a lot done in those few years! Interesting about the Lincoln
Highway, I can see that I80, which goes on the north side of Des Moines was part of it.

79 at the moment, heading for 99  :o today with possible severe thunderstorms tonight

Lani, Jerry called me after I texted him. He said he was going good, the first year was hard, he said he felt like she was there, watching over him until he was
finally able to go on with his life...he asked me if we still think about her in the Beak and I told him of course we did, he thanked all of us for that. He said he still can't
get over how close we all were to her. He still has her cell phone kept up, when he called me it said Annie Oliver, said he just can't close it...He also still uses her email.
He sounds good and I was glad he called...    For some reason that picture of Bella is so funny to me, she looks so determined to get her shopping done!

oldguy, thanks for the pics of Scarlett and Beethoven, good looking and I am sure a source of love and comfort for your MIL...  Wow, you did get a lot of rain!

Lisa, you look just like your Mom, I could have picked her out easily! They say I look like my Mom, and that sister Cathy and I look alike, so I guess we both look
like her...we always said Becky looks like the mailman...LOLOL. Are you getting excited about your trip? That's a good time to get to tsk's, you two will have all afternoon
to talk!

Puff, it's good to have neighbors that will take care of Ashley, I have the neighbors across the street who come over twice a day for Harley & Honey when we go home
for Christmas. They even stay a while and watch a little TV (I think it's because my house is orderly and theirs is always a MESS.)

Pink, sounds like you had a good Fourth of July spread, all of the good food needed! I can tell that you love to feed them all! I went and picked up Kay, we had brats
and pork chops, potato salad, tossed salad, deviled eggs, baked beans. And Brownies with Tillamook ice cream for desert!

A mother will always be a mother 💚

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown