Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 372362 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #8970 on: June 21, 2022, 08:58:42 PM »

So true, so true...
Night all.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8971 on: June 21, 2022, 10:37:14 PM »

Lisa... it is already flavored and the pkg. recommends half hour at 425... not too bad to have the oven on for that long I guess. I don't feel like dragging out the slow cooker.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8972 on: June 22, 2022, 12:46:54 AM »

Wow!  :D

stunning pics Peep.
Thanks for sharing recipe.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #8973 on: June 22, 2022, 12:51:00 AM »

On Tim's watch Lucy escaped as the laundry room door was not shut tight and blew open and garage was open  sigh.  I found it that way and said to Tim - "Where's Lucy?"  and the hunt began. Just found her and she was in the neighbors yard and saw me coming from the back of the neighbors yard and tore into the garage and laid on the top step.  She was panting - I've never seen her do that before - She's now sprawled on the cool hardwood. Panting stopped.   Don't know how long she was out there..but we do know she will not go far. She knows where her safety is.  Phew.  That stinker. She'll sleep like a rock now and so will we.

PINK   Lots of fun stuff coming up  ;D and a full house Sat night  ;D

Off to a church meeting - What a day.  Need to head to the nursery early tomorrow to pick out a new planting.

Tsk, she's laying on the top step like she never left the house. LOL! Milo had the same escape through the laundry door into the garage. Mike didn't see him when he left the garage door open. Little stinker. Glad all is well with Lucy.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #8974 on: June 22, 2022, 12:56:00 AM »

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Karen, Ezee, Lindy, Jaspurr, Pink, Paulie, Oldguy, Tsk, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, Tig, Eburg, RubyRed246, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For  Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #8975 on: June 22, 2022, 05:58:18 AM »

Morning [email protected]

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8976 on: June 22, 2022, 06:00:59 AM »

Hi Beakers

PEEPS    Tea popsicles - Great idea.

BAZI   PTWD   LOLOL  Water and sunsets/rises always makes for a great photo  ;D

LANI    Friends forever, Woodstock and Lucy  ;D
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8977 on: June 22, 2022, 06:41:32 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  Good morning lilbro, tsk & Lani!

tsk, sounds like some of us have also had the scare you had with Lucy!  We had to put a latch on the screen for the sliding doors because certain cats figure
out how to open the door with their handy little nails! Caught Harley trying to get the courage to step all of the way out the door, and Honey on the other side of the
deck heading down the steps! They just don't know how miserable they would be outside!

Peeps, those Stash Tea popsicles cound good! Clever marketing!

Lani, Snoopy and Woodstock always make me smile...they are timeless! Awww, Pixie and her cubs! I don't remember hearing about Pixie before but there she is!

Pink, you are going to have the perfect Saturday! And then a slumber party!

baz, scary woodchuck story, glad it turned out okay!  Beautiful beach, would love to be there...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/joey-bronx-zoo-announces-birth-rare-tree-kangaroo-84400504

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PeepSpy

« Reply #8978 on: June 22, 2022, 06:44:02 AM »

Razorbill watching the sunrise! 💕

Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8979 on: June 22, 2022, 06:50:39 AM »

Morning eagle buddies!  :)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #8980 on: June 22, 2022, 07:29:39 AM »

Good Morning Beaker Friends
Off to work! A little less humid today high of 90..Ooh!  :)
🦅🇺🇸💓

LisaG1967

« Reply #8981 on: June 22, 2022, 09:04:39 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning lilbro, tsk, and E4E  :D

tig - Thanks for the recipe for the pork loin.  This one I bought this time is Texas BBQ Smokehouse seasoned.  But, I have also bought them plain to season.  Will try your recipe next time, sounds good.

Peep - Beautiful pics from last night. 

baz - Thanks for sharing the story about PTWD, and the groundhog.   ;D  Thank goodness no one was hurt!  Another beautiful pic from Surfside Beach!

kb - LOL, What people think Minnesota summers are like"

clynn - That is a nice She-shed!

Pink - Have a good day at work.  :)

My Bug Soother just arrived by Amazon, smells good.  :)

PeepSpy

« Reply #8982 on: June 22, 2022, 09:25:35 AM »

Some are saying pip watch for the LPC Loon nest!  :-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rawIA_edU
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #8983 on: June 22, 2022, 09:41:39 AM »

Gentle swans with Cygnets! I don't know much - think this is in France!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upaCyqj2yHo
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Lani

« Reply #8984 on: June 22, 2022, 09:50:07 AM »

YAY! The  Brooks Fall Brown Bear cam is LIVE!!!   :-*.      https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

Watch salmon leaping up the falls, while brown bears compete with each other for the best fishing spots. The largest and most successful bears can catch and eat more than 30 salmon (over 120 pounds) per day! Bears are most abundant at Brooks Falls in late June and July during the sockeye salmon migration, but also keep an eye out for bald eagles, lots of gulls, and maybe even the occasional wolf trying to partake in the salmon buffet.

Yesterday's Fun with 128 Grazer and her girls! And others!   ;D

Good morning Beakers!
Our forecast says 30% rain, doubt it! LOL! It didn't rain yesterday and probably won't today.
But, we can wish! It's 40% humidity today's high will be 84.

We're going to the valley in a couple of hours for errands and haircut in Scottsdale.
High will be 104 and no rain forecasted.  :(

Have a good day everyone and be safe.  :-*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:53:40 AM by Lani »