Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 134745 times)

jaspurr

Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #7635 on: May 25, 2022, 07:16:13 AM »

Sad Day Beakers

Another mass shooting.  19 Elementary school children and 2 adults dead in TX mass shooting.  Multiple injuries,  some in critical condition.  Give your children a big hug.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7636 on: May 25, 2022, 07:20:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  Good morning jaspurr, tsk, E4E, Peeps, Puff & Lani!

I just couldn't post yesterday after hearing the news that has us all feeling sad...

Another rainy day today, and 59 degrees...but I will go and pick up my little Sunshine soon! I need her today! I forsee a Barbie day today, we shall see!

Lani, love your story of Mike and you and writing... and I can tell that you did well in the class. It shows in your words... So glad to hear that all is going well
with your sister and her grandbaby-to-be. And your story of your early years...bless your grandmother, she had a great influence in your life in the formative years.
She did a good job...

tsk, yes, rain.

E4E, sometimes I yell down the stairs to Ed " Hoarders is on!' like it is something he doesn't want to miss. He just rolls his eyes...  ::) ::)

Lori, such sweet springy pictures...lovely on a rainy day! Hope you are feeling better, did you get your technical issues worked out?

Lisa, you don't have any Tupperware?  Girl, here is a link to their catalog!  https://www.tupperware.com/    I have a good bit of Tupperware, we had a girl in our
department that was a dealer, she would bring her book to work for orders. I don't think they have home parties anymore, just digital ones.

Momo

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7637 on: May 25, 2022, 08:47:02 AM »

some bounce

Happy Bird Day SSRL !

TSK... yes. I liked the Tobie scene too.
and LANI ...  I visited all 4 islands in 1972. We stayed at Coco Palms on Kauai. So sad to see it now.

HAGD

((( KB )))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 11:54:02 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #7638 on: May 25, 2022, 08:55:26 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning E4E, jaspurr  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SSRL!!

clynn - Yes, a sad day yesterday, give your munchkins a hug!  Not a piece of Tupperware for me  :(  Thanks for the Tupperware link.

tsk - Another cute morning greeting.  We are cloudy and breezy today, with a high of 70. 

Puff - The North kids are drenched, and it is kinda hard to tell them apart today.

Lani - I would love to read your story!   

E4E - As Lani said, you will love Under the Tuscan sun, and will want to visit Tuscany after watching. 

I had not made up my mind if I was going to After the Fledge this year, but this morning I was asked if I wanted to share a cabin with some other chatters.  I'm so excited to be able to attend another year.   I am so excited, and ready to go!!! 

oldguy

« Reply #7639 on: May 25, 2022, 09:02:23 AM »

Happy Birthday SSRL

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

PeepSpy

« Reply #7640 on: May 25, 2022, 09:12:35 AM »

Precious baby sloth!  :D

Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7641 on: May 25, 2022, 09:47:23 AM »

JASPURR  Yes a very sad day  :'(

CLYNN  Enjoy your ray of sunshine today.  Won't be long and she will be off to school as well.

TIG  I did a 4 island tour with my youngest brother when he graduated college and that was around 1977.  Then in the mid 1990's Tim and I went and stayed on Maui in a condo.  Such a beautiful place.  Kauai was my favorite.  Now I just need to get to Alaska  LOL

LISA  Let me know when I need to put the clean sheets on the bed  LOLOL

PEEPS   That beautiful, precious baby sloth Awww  He's really a little one.
Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #7642 on: May 25, 2022, 10:05:41 AM »

My thoughts on Tupperware - it develops an awful plastic odor after awhile! I have some very old pieces of Super Seal, which is not made anymore, that have no smell and are still in great condition.  ;) :)
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7643 on: May 25, 2022, 10:08:25 AM »

Happy birthday SSRL!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

PeepSpy

« Reply #7644 on: May 25, 2022, 10:08:36 AM »

Happy Birthday, SSRL!  :)

Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7645 on: May 25, 2022, 10:49:55 AM »

Prayers for the families and citizens of Uvalde, Texas

Good morning Beakers!
Morning SSRL, Puff, Peep, Tsk, Jaspurr, Clynn, Tig, Lisa, Eagles, Oldguy, Kb, Phyl, Lori, Pink, Karen and TA, Lilbro, BL, Baz, Weasel, Eburg, Ezee and All!

{{{Prayers for Pink, her mother and family}}}
{{{Prayers for Karen and TA}}}
{{{Prayers for Lori and family}}}
{{{Prayers for Blschue and family}}}
{{{Prayers for Puff and Ashley}}}

Lisa, That's great news about your trip to Decorah!  ;D.... I sent you a copy  :)  ... We'll look forward to your After the Fledge posts and pics!!  ;D

Tig, How wonderful you were able to see the islands back then, before it became too touristy and hotels became Time Shares. When I return home to see my sis on Oahu, I never travel to Waikiki. I want to keep my memories of it as it was in the late 60's/early 70's.

Clynn, I sent you a copy, and yes, my grandparents were my heart and soul. I keep their photo by my bedside. I am laughing at your comment to Eagles! Poor Ed! LOL!  ;D .. I remember the days when someone was always having a tupperware party.... Momo  :-*. and {{{Hugs for Bella and Talon}}}

Jaspurr, it is a sad day, prayers for the families and citizens of Uvalde, TX.

Tsk,  :)

Peep, thanks for cam link ... oh, what a precious baby sloth  :-*

Puff, great story and oh so true. You could encounter the same situation on I-70 during football season for University of Kansas and Kansas State University, Nebraska and KU, KU and Missouri. Just plan ahead if you're going to be traveling on I-70 and intersecting roads to the colleges on game day!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #7646 on: May 25, 2022, 12:12:47 PM »

oldguy - Love that cake for ssrl, so pretty.

Peep - Aww, the baby sloth.   

tsk - You are too sweet!  I might take you up on that offer again.  :D

Lani - Loved the story! It was one of those stories that you actually felt like you were right there in that moment. 

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7647 on: May 25, 2022, 02:36:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Ssrl  ;D

ssrl

« Reply #7648 on: May 25, 2022, 02:36:39 PM »

Happy I decided to check in today.  Was cruising through all the posts and started seeing Birthday wishes.  Almost forgot it was my birthday although I've been having wonderful celebrations with friends and family since last Thursday night.  Time to rest up  ;)

Thanks again everyone for the Birthday Wishes.  Made me smile once again today!!  8)

PeepSpy

« Reply #7649 on: May 25, 2022, 02:52:44 PM »

Always happy Reggae!  ;D

"Look what I found, Miss Leslie!"

Reggae found tiny Katy deep in her blankets during his adventures!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 02:55:19 PM by PeepSpy »
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓