Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 361153 times)

PeepSpy

Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #7230 on: May 16, 2022, 01:18:55 PM »

Willie checking on Millie. Turn up the sound to hear his purring! 💕

https://youtu.be/EkrRLUAYRRE
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 01:29:50 PM by PeepSpy »
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7231 on: May 16, 2022, 01:23:44 PM »

Karen...

Stop me if you've heard this one from TA already  ;)  ;D

I hope you feel a little better each day! (((HUGS)))   :) 

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7232 on: May 16, 2022, 01:29:12 PM »

Beakers, have a beautiful day!   See ya later!!  :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #7233 on: May 16, 2022, 01:39:58 PM »

I took the easy way out, and just bought three big pots of Vinca's that was already planted.  They look small, but I am standing on my front steps above.  They were $24.96 a piece.  Please ignore the cracked "catwalk", as that happened when power washing it.  ::)  Jeff's trail cam is on the far end of the flower bed.

baz - Yep, 6 month routine check for Fibromyalgia, good for another 6 months.   :)  I had the periwinkles when I lived in Mississippi, and I did not have to replant ever year like I do with the Vinca's.  These should stay still the first cold spell. 

Lani - Morning birdy is so cute.  I hope you have good luck too in finding the Vinca's!

kb - Pretty bird, and you have been busy!

ezee - Great shot!!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7234 on: May 16, 2022, 01:40:45 PM »

These Mint Chocolate Cupcakes are incredibly moist and chocolatey with a mint chocolate ganache filled center that are topped with a creamy mint chocolate frosting!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 02:13:00 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7235 on: May 16, 2022, 01:42:47 PM »

CLYNN  no mistaking Hooks Fish n' Chips  no visits here.  Tks for  nests  MN DNR and Sydney WBSE photo update. Nice Mn  blood moon shot

OG- thanks for info on community of Pine-Strawberry  & water situ; nice Ori and Caprese vid   ;)

HI PUFF

TIG pretty tulips today

EZEE nice mid flight pic of  Avon bald eagle

KB might be a Koklass Pheasant   https://ebird.org/species/kokphe1

KAREN  prayers that each day brings increased recovery. Pets to TA

LORI nice greetings for Maxie

TSK  :(

Jim is home sick. He took a turn yesterday as did Maggie.   Jim just got back from Doc's  did a flu test w/ negative results. In 3 days we'll know about CoVid.
May wait a day to call vet .  Keeping her seperated as much as possib le.    When everything goes wrong...

The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

LisaG1967

« Reply #7236 on: May 16, 2022, 01:55:50 PM »

Phyl - Hope Jim and Maggie will both be fine! 

Lori - What a cute birthday greeting for maxie!

kbshcb

« Reply #7237 on: May 16, 2022, 02:07:14 PM »

Phyl - boy that looks like it's it!....good research and thanks.

Hope Jim is negative and feels better soon.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7238 on: May 16, 2022, 02:39:50 PM »

hi everybody 💜 i am a little behind, but will catch up soon.
Will be posting nest updates soon... little GSB Zooey has THREE little ones to take care of, 2nd year being a mom. so pround of her.  Still don't have PC hooked up yet and waiting on Centurylink tech to call me back for ISP issues.  i see some errors in the router program testing.  Should be an easy fix for them ::) We live in a remote area so service is not very good. Waiting for them to bury some fiber.  ::) :P
Big hugs to all and so happy to see Miss Karen  :-* Hi TA, now Destini wants her own limo too.

hi lisa, pretty flowers, i miss you!
Lani so nice of you to help people all the time love your daily posts especially at night,  :-*
Clynn i can;t believe how much Bella has grown!
phyl hugs and prayers for jim and maggie, kisses for Maggie:'(
Bazi- love the pics, so glad to see you
e4e hi sweetie! how's my favorite Star?
puff hope you are doing great and you saw an Oriole too  :D
tigbeautiful flowers! Glad you made it home safely.
oldguy-appreciate all of your videos, loved the tornado one the best  ;D
kbs I hope it was ok to post Little Man Ollie's baby pic on your bday greeting Saturday.  i remembered you liked cheesecake but couldn't find a pic that looked yummy so I found some cheesecake brownies instead lol.
hi Miss PINKHope you had a great bday, i had a different card for you but couldn't finish it, more rough and tough biker chickish stuff. lol  ;)
tskhi to you and miss Lucy
mpmom Happy Anniversary hope you had a nice day  :)
peep so glad to hear Willie and Millie are back💜
HI to jaspurr, t40, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,  Nora,  EBURG, Karen, Weasel, Ssrl, Mass, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby, Paulie,

take care everyone... will be back as soon as I can. Love you all!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 02:59:05 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

maxie

« Reply #7239 on: May 16, 2022, 03:02:41 PM »

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
I read a few pages back that someone (I forget who) said they were 3 pgs behind.
Back in Feb I was 92 pgs behind, took me about 2 days to read them all but I finally
got caught up.  My husband was in the hospital for almost 3 weeks and Maxie, the macaw
died the day before he got home, so between driving from the Vet hospital and the Human
hospital (6o miles round trip) & trying to do all the office work something had to go, The Beak.
I keep the Beak up on my desk computer all day, one of these days I will have the time to
participate.

PeepSpy

« Reply #7240 on: May 16, 2022, 03:09:29 PM »

Inquisitive Nala at TRR!  ;D
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #7241 on: May 16, 2022, 03:11:18 PM »

Reggae with his stuffie! Is he looking for Celine?  :D

"Here I am!"
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7242 on: May 16, 2022, 03:15:39 PM »

TIG   Great job on the tulips.  I like the perspective.

LISA   Great - a variety of colors or the white with red centers?  The thought of taking a ship pic while driving on the bridge gives me the willies  LOL  I expect you would be a some sort of standstill?  ::)   Vinca's look great!  Like the mixed variety   Thumbs up on the doc appt  :D

EZEE  Stunning.  Love how the eagle "pops" against the green backround

KB  the first ID that came up for the bird was a Koklass pheasant?

PHYL   Jim needs some rest and will hope Covid is negative.  What happened to Maggie?

LORI   Sweet little fur balls you posted today  :)

Dear MAXIE  You've had a lot on your plate and so hope hubby will recover faster now that he's home.  So sorry about your macaw  :'(

LANI   Beautiful gif of the birdie.  :)     Thanks so much for that follow-up story on Jane and a wonderful gift she is giving to her "renter".   I so hope she can find a nice rescue pup when all settled in.  I know you will keep us updated on that.  ;)     She will be so comforted to have a nice gift from you waiting for her when she gets to her new home.

BAZI   " This is a wonderful day....." Love it  :-*
Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #7243 on: May 16, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »

Canela is ready for dinner!  :D

Yummy!
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Puff

« Reply #7244 on: May 16, 2022, 03:33:20 PM »

From Lani   

Puff,Peaceful memories.....  "Mauna Lani" we have so many treasured memories of that serene and magical place has a deep spot in my heart. The girls know I want half of my ashes to be thrown in the little cove there. 

Lovely spot for sure, too, Lani.  My chosen spot for part of my ashes is the A Beach by the Marriott side of Hawaii Island.  You know the beach?  Don't make me spell it out.  LOL  Anaehoomalu Bay

P