Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 204377 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #7065 on: May 13, 2022, 11:54:42 PM »

Phyl, thanks for the history of Jamestown, I sent it on to Mike.

Peep, Love Katy's eyes, she's is precious  ;D

Clynn, poor sweet kitty, is that Karen holding the kitten? Glad to hear she's sitting up more each day.... I pray she'll be able to return home with TA someday soon. Will Mickey return when Karen is able to return home.... You'll have lots of fun planting to do.

Phyl, sweet good night pic

Eagles, enjoy your weekend  :-*

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, . Paulie, Oldguy, Karen, Ezee, Jaspurr, Pink, Tsk, Puff, Lindy, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, RubyRed246, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Karen and TA, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Lilbro, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Oldguy and family, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Iris, Reggae, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7066 on: May 14, 2022, 12:33:07 AM »

Happy birthday Kb!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7067 on: May 14, 2022, 12:39:52 AM »

Happy Anniversary MpMom and Pete!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7068 on: May 14, 2022, 12:41:50 AM »

Kb

Wishing you many happy returns and a wonderful day !

Phyl

« Reply #7069 on: May 14, 2022, 12:45:39 AM »

MpMom and Pete...

...wishing you both much health and happiness...many  more years together!

Phyl

« Reply #7070 on: May 14, 2022, 05:41:15 AM »

Happy Caturday !

Currently:  65 F   mostly clear skies .     High   87F  and partly sunny .   And Low 64 F   and partly cloudy skies  .

HI LANI-very pretty birthday cake for KB and perfect anniversary card for Mp and Pete. And, sweet and sleepy dalmation to get us to dreamland.

CLYNN- yes I was wondering the same as Lani, is that Karen holding Patterson?

{{{KAREN / BISCHUE}}}

Prayers for all the cats and dogs of  Ukraine  all world wide who are abandoned and neglected.  And a little kitty of our neighborhood called Storm, tail-less, gone missing a few days now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 05:50:44 AM by Phyl »

Phyl

« Reply #7071 on: May 14, 2022, 05:43:21 AM »

Phyl

« Reply #7072 on: May 14, 2022, 05:49:16 AM »

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #7073 on: May 14, 2022, 05:58:55 AM »

Morning folks!!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7074 on: May 14, 2022, 06:58:17 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning Phyl, lilbro & Lani!

Lorenzo The Cat - Another badass Ukrainian cat shows the world          Volunteers with Zoo Patrol in Ukraine have placed these pet food feeding stations up in 
what strength and resilience looks like.                                                 destroyed areas so that the cats and dogs left behind won't starve to death.

Lani, yes that is karen holding the kitten! And the vet's name isn't Vicky, I don't know where I got that and now I can't remember what karen said
it was! She said Mickey was coming back in August, I think that is maybe a tentative date, hoping Karen will be able to go home by then. Yes, I have a lot
of planting to do, and it will be a perfect day tomorrow, high 68! 

Phyl, love the picture of Mike and Maggie! I get that same stare from Harley & Honey when they are sitting on the table! Good parvo information.
Love the joke about the knock knock joke! You have been saving that one, I bet! And the so true meds joke! LOLOL!

oldguy, your workday will go fast today, good luck with the mob of people getting plants!

E4E, yes, we honeymooned in the Bahamas, and it was quite changed when we had a few hours there on the cruise in 2007! But we did get a bottle
of Nassau Royale, a rum liquor that we had when we were there in 1984! I just looked it up, it has been discontinued as of 2019! Guess we won't be able to
go back and get another bottle!

tsk, Mickey will be back, karen said. My guess is that she will be there when karen gets to go home, August is probably a guess. Very slow healing process
as it looks now. Did you get all your plants in the ground?

Lisa, The Machine Shed is one of the most popular places to eat around here, it is a small chain restaurant, there are ony six locations. We go to the one in
Urbandale, IA. Their Sunday Brunch is stupendous! They also have a country store in their lobby!

Emergency workers in Ukraine rescue cat from bombed-out high-rise.  https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2022/05/02/Ukraine-cat-rescued-Borodianka/7431651515684/

Siamese tabby point kittens too cute!   https://youtu.be/k_lwfzwmZ1E

Southwest Florida Eagle Cam - E20 was last seen this morning (yesterday) around 11:30am and has yet to return to the nest area. With the best parents
and foundation for success, we know both E19 & E20 are flying high and free into their next chapters.  www.SWFLEagleCam.com
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 07:01:01 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7075 on: May 14, 2022, 07:09:00 AM »

Happy Birthday kb!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7076 on: May 14, 2022, 07:10:15 AM »

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KB

Chicagoland

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7077 on: May 14, 2022, 07:33:04 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

PHYL  What a unique fan  :o   Such a precious good night pic  :-*   Love the Caturday greeting

OLDGUY   What a job to close your sister's estate.  You have to copy 200 pages?  WOW    Sounds like there is a place that will do this for you. Will be a busy weekend for you.  Hope it will be cooler than here - this should be our last day of the heat.

LANI  Love your anniversary card to MPMOM/Pete

CLYNN  Mickey back in August - Sure hope it will be sooner.  Cannot imagine Karen in rehab for 2 1/2 more months!  I'm praying she can go home sooner.

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY MPMOM AND PETE

Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #7078 on: May 14, 2022, 07:33:20 AM »

Happy Birthday KB

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

oldguy

« Reply #7079 on: May 14, 2022, 07:39:49 AM »

Happy Anniversary MpMom and Pete

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah