Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 77591 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2022, 11:37:53 AM »

Same to ya, E4E!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2022, 11:51:38 AM »

Definite, but not in a nasty way, clynn that is a no!

Feel bad for unearned sypathies tsk.  Stovetop not really not working.  Puff is not working.  Parades, games, leftovers.

P

clynndunn

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2022, 11:59:42 AM »

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

nrstooge

• I am the eagle I live in high country...
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2022, 12:37:34 PM »

Happy new year's everyone!  I managed to stay awake until 10:30 pm (late for me) - up early this morning, fixed paper jam in the printer, made my first batch of kombucha ever (just got a starter before Christmas).  Been enjoying a pot of the lovely tea Clynn gave me and working on an english paper piece quilt.

Still strange and quiet with no kitty around.  I'm saving for one as I'll have vet, adoption and also an increase in rent and security deposit (new management so new rules.. blech)

Sending love and wishes for health and joy to everyone.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2022, 12:46:30 PM »

#IStandWithUkraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2022, 12:52:41 PM »

Karen  so sorry to read TA has to visit vet ER. Hope all will be well.  Maggie sends her purrs
Clynn luv the Caturdays esp. the tiny kitty paw prints in snow. Very nice tribu to Betty White.
Emy nice to 'see' you today. Hope all is well
Puff Oh no! A kitchen crisis on the first day of a new year.  :(
Tsk Lo mein? How was it?   That's the bad part of going to bed early on NewYear's Eve...the revelers will keep you a wake.  Hope B & T got off okay...safe ret home for you

Hi Nr so glad to hear from you.  And, that you're well.  Yep! Costs of adoption can be high. Do you have a breed in mind or just which kitty 'speaks' to you with thos eyes?

I had hoped Betty  White would make it to her 100th birthday. That dear lady had seen it all, was an actor's actor, accomplished most everything in Hollywood...that was decent! And, made it to SNL! Would have been criminal if they hadn't had her as a guest host.   Yes...I'm sure she's with Allen.

WEll, I forgot the corned beef for dinner...cabbage, cornedbeef, collard greens and blackeye peas.  I use Barvarian saurekraut instead of cabbatge Want to see what the 'to-do' is with Aldi's so will go out there too.
The winds are horriffic here. Jim's just heard from Nat'l weather service that  wer're under a tornado watch for today...well so far anyway , hoping it's not more than this.  (worried emoji)
I m gettin nervous about the winds and forecast.
Better get busy!
#IStandWithUkraine

– Lewis Gannett

kbshcb

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2022, 01:07:29 PM »

Oh my, these are biscuits.All painted by hand and flavoured with orange, cardamom & vanilla. (1/?)
Dr. Ella Hawkins..

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2022, 01:31:22 PM »

KB   Sweet AM kitty photo  :)   Beautiful Yo Yo Ma.    Boy you are really cold.  Keep the tea kettle going  ;D    Those are biscuits?  I was guessing before I saw the description, the tops of fancy wine bottle stoppers  ;D  Too beautiful to eat.

PUFF  Started lightly at noon in my backyard like Phil Schwartz (ABC 7)said  LOL

LISA  A couple hours for you to relax  ;D

KAREN  Oh no - Hope you are back by now from the vet?

EMY  I have that very saying on a plaque with a beautiful bird that hangs in my bathroom!!!  I'll keep looking in my rear view mirror  ;)

CLYNN  Sliced bread   LOL

NR  Glad you checked in.  A kitty will be worth the wait.

PHYL  Wonder if the cat on the pole was photoshopped??  Very windy here with the snow.  Did you find a corned beef?

Barb and Tom in the air in the nick of time as it started to snow as they were on the plane  LOL  Heading to their condo in Naples where it is 80 degrees .

Xmas tree is down and vacuuming almost done.  Then I will be done too for the day. 8)
Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2022, 01:35:11 PM »

Oh my, these are biscuits.All painted by hand and flavoured with orange, cardamom & vanilla. (1/?)
Dr. Ella Hawkins..

Somebody has way too much time on their hands!  :D
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

Phyl

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2022, 01:37:47 PM »

Nr...sending you a PM before I run errands.

Tsk I think it could be doubtful a photo shop. Seen too many kitty balanceing acts. Had a part bobcat siamiese who would jump from floor and make a 4 pt laning on edge of framed stainedglass window panel suspended from our ceiling...every time!
Kb wery nice festive biscuits
#IStandWithUkraine

– Lewis Gannett

kbshcb

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2022, 01:43:50 PM »

Peep - she's a Doctor and many more examples on her tweet thread.

I would have a hard time eating them too!...
Her Doctor friend got some for Christmas.....not sure what he did with them.

Lisa- yup when it's this cold it's hard to stay "up" if you will...
Luckily it's not too long before we warm up for 2 days but then go right back into the freezer...so more up and down than constant deep freeze.

PeepSpy

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2022, 01:46:36 PM »

Wow. KB!   :o
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

kbshcb

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2022, 02:21:57 PM »

T40 - Of course I loved the "Dogs are the best" tweet the best these days.

Ollie does all of what is shown...if I pet him, he crawls up on top of me to kiss me...I go nowhere without him eyeing me or following me.

clynndunn

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2022, 02:43:01 PM »