Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 361188 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #16380 on: December 08, 2022, 09:31:00 PM »

Good evening Beakers

Lani - Hope you are feeling a tad better tonight - don't worry about posting - you can take a 'pass' and get some much needed rest. :-*  Nice that you were able to take Sadie for a walk.
Tsk - I know you are always keeping busy, but hopefully your sciatica issue is a little bit better tonight.  I know these things take time, so please get yourself some rest too!
LisaG - How is Jeff and the family doing these days? :)
Peep - Beautiful pic on Seal Island.
Hi Lori  :)
Kb - Good luck with Ollie's nail trim tomorrow - our pets always feel so much better after it is done!
Oldguy - Nice that you had some time off work, but hopefully you won't have to work long hours this weekend.  Thanks for all the links!
Puff - No fun to have to go in and take the test.  I agree, not nice to be testing experienced pros!
Phyl - Wishing the pain/discomfort from Raynaud's eases up.
Baz - Love the pic of your littlest GN at the beautiful huge Christmas tree!! ;D
Tig - Looking forward to a pic of your Christmas tree  :)
Hi Blschue, Clynn, BL, T40, Pink, Jaspurr, Lilbro :)

PeepSpy

« Reply #16381 on: December 08, 2022, 09:46:38 PM »

Landon has had enough of Geo' biting!

Sweet Landon
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #16382 on: December 08, 2022, 09:59:02 PM »

Tiny Belen 🥰

Patience...
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Puff

« Reply #16383 on: December 08, 2022, 09:59:17 PM »

KB   I agree with you.  Vet should be open to tricks you already know.  Each cat/dog is different and the owners know them best.

OLDGUY   Glad you are getting some hours as it  appears you like working there.  Probably getting a lot done at home too.  Cute jumping baby goats.  Gotta pick a different place to rest Mr GP  :o  ::)

PUFF   What's the age for renewing every 2 years?  Is that a drivers test each time too?

PHYL    I have heard that Raynauds is very painful  HUGS

My last issue was 2019; new license I was 75.  Next license 2023 will be 79.  Then it goes to 3 years, then 2 years, then every year.  That's for license renewal.  Then there's the testing (street and written).  Ton got caught on his last renewal, made him do both tests.  Went back 2 or 3 (?) months later to try again.  Made that.  But I think he was at the 2 year interval.  He was so worried for this year; he would have been 88.  His driving had really got worse, and it was already bad.
We kidded about me getting an Uber license.  (I'm not really smiling at all.)

The renewal time span I believe is pretty well set.  Taking both or either tests ?  The testing span depends on if you have had any citations $$$$ and/or how many.

I'll ask for more info when I go next week or so.

Here's another kink in the driving rules.  My handicap placard, and Tony's too, expires at the end of next month. Renewal time.  Half of the form, the entire back,  has to be completed/signed by the doctor.  Our orthopedic surgeon went back home TO FRANCE.  He had his nerve!  Talking to Sec of State office I guess my primary doctor can certify and sign.  Going to contact her to see what that situation is.  I'll have to get to her for the signature; she has my complete history.  But my January appt isn't until the 25th.  Renewal I was told would take 3 or 4 weeks.  I'll call there tomorrow.  Wonder what the chances are that she has Friday hours again?

Have I thoroughly bored every one?  All this info, all these facts, and it possibly isn't the same facts in your state. 

BTW OldGuy the license gadget didn't work out; Sho-n-Sto sent it back for a refund.  I didn't have the holes in the underbody frame.  Didn't want to drill any.  Plate is hanging with thick cable ties.  Once me and the car have both passed it is snip snip to the cable ties.  And, did you notice my past observation about all those EV's rolling along with no front plate?  Told my financial guy when he mentioned his new wheels --- Ha Ha, he already got his ticket, too.  ;D  It was triple digits.  Me and the beater haven't been stopped yet, and it is 12-13 years old.

P   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 10:14:49 PM by Puff »

PeepSpy

« Reply #16384 on: December 08, 2022, 10:03:43 PM »

Holly is on Facebook!  :)
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #16385 on: December 08, 2022, 10:11:34 PM »

Hanging Holly!  ;D

GOAL! 😄
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #16386 on: December 08, 2022, 10:21:13 PM »

Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

PeepSpy

« Reply #16387 on: December 08, 2022, 10:26:00 PM »

Oamaru blue penguin chicken has fledged! 💕
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #16388 on: December 08, 2022, 11:55:49 PM »

Clynn, fun get well card, thanks.  ;D

Tsk, I'm sorry to hear about your friend who was sick. I hope she continues to heal and I hope you don't come down with it. I feel better today, more energy, just a little heartburn. I decided to cancel helping to work a brunch/fundraiser tomorrow. I was in charge of the kitchen and organizing the food, even though masks/gloves are required. I didn't feel comfortable handling food. Sending prayers for you and Tim. Take care  :-*

Kb, I hope Ollie's appointment goes well tomorrow... Dewey and Sadie will have their baths with a new dog groomer tomorrow.

Oldguy, thanks for the videos... love the Great Pyrenees  and baby goats.  ;D .. I hope all is well when you return to work ... thanks for volcano and weather update.

{{{Hugs Phyl}}}

Baz, cute good night post  ;D

Peep, gif looks painful with Geo and Landon, I'm confused who is who.... sweet Belen and Holly... Beautiful Shelducks and their 10 ducklings, the ducklings are gorgeous, very good Mom and dad...

Eagles,  :-*

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace be with you throughout the night and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Blschue, Lilbro, Tsk, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, Jaspurr, Baz, Lori, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, Karen, Ezee, Puff, Tig, Eburg, Lindy, Pink, RubyRed246, Oldguy, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #16389 on: December 09, 2022, 06:32:00 AM »

Mornin folks!!!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #16390 on: December 09, 2022, 06:36:40 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Currently: 55F and rainy.  Our forecast for the day:  high of  60F .  A nighttime low of 47F   . 

Hi Lilbro

Tsk sending best wishes for   your friend's recovery. Stay well yourselves ;)

KB/Olliemanhopeing all goes well for today's appointment

Lani glad you're feeling better; sending good vibes for Dewey and Sadie today; what a great twinkling Christmas tree

Baz agree your G/N post so cute

Oldguy Tks for volcano update; all the best at work
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:58:50 AM by Phyl »
The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

« Reply #16391 on: December 09, 2022, 06:41:13 AM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Dec 9, 2022 6:37 AM
Camera Time: Dec 9, 2022 6:37 AM CST

thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

« Reply #16392 on: December 09, 2022, 06:47:34 AM »

Happy Friday...

thorough,
thought though.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #16393 on: December 09, 2022, 07:00:36 AM »

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING EVERYONE

37 degrees and " light" rain here all day.

BAZI  Agree in that pic of Punkin' looking at the tree - so sweet.   That red hair goes WAY back  LOL   Loved your good night saying  " Roses are red..."  ;D   ..." a little horse" ::) ::) ::)

PUFF   Thanks - I'm at 3 yrs now so will be 78 for the next one - we shall see.

PEEPS   Aww those shelducks really have a different color as chicks.

LANI   Pups are getting all ready for Xmas today  LOL

HI LILBRO

Heading to Milwaukee in about an hour.  Xmas lunch out with my 2 brothers and wives.  Am hauling home all the gifts for the "greats" - Xmas and b-days for the twins  LOL  Will have rain the whole trip and likely some snow - I just need the Xways to stay clear and I'm golden.
See you all later today.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #16394 on: December 09, 2022, 07:54:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

36 right now, high 38 for today. Light rain has stopped. Cloudy.

tsk, safe driving with your car full of presents! 

Phyl, looks like it's snowing or sleeting at GSB!  Cute morning elves!

lilbro, mornin' to you!

Lani, glad to hear you are feeling better, probably best that you don't get into a crowd...

Will be back later, I have a 9:00 appointment for the yearly squeeze, and again tomorrow at 9:00 for bone density scan.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown