Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 370928 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #15645 on: November 26, 2022, 07:02:13 AM »

The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #15646 on: November 26, 2022, 07:02:30 AM »

Happy birthday Talon!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #15647 on: November 26, 2022, 07:09:40 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

35 heading to 55 with1% chance of showers

BL    Adirondack Park  is one very interesting place.

KB  Bummer.  Two burners, a crockpot and a grill left!!  Creative cooking.  Microwave is the most used appliance in our house I think. We're on our second in 15 years.

PEEPS   Reby's hummer capture - cool

LORI   Great scene.  Chevy Chase was in the suburb next to me doing a tree lighting event the other day.

CLYNN  Is it a family celebration for Talon today?

PHYL   Classic sandwich - always great.  Good shames  :o

LANI   Love Talon's cake  LOL

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TALON

Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #15648 on: November 26, 2022, 07:16:51 AM »

Wishing Clynn's grandson Talon ... Happy Birthday!

The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #15649 on: November 26, 2022, 07:24:15 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Phyl, Tsk, Clynn, Oldguy, Kb, Lisa, Jaspurr, Eagles, Tig, Peep, Puff, BL, Baz, Lilbro, Blschue, Pink, Lori, Jilltosa, Karen, Eburg, Weasel, Paulie, Neva, Ezee, Bggolden, Maxie, and All!

Peep, wonderful TRR update pics.

Lori  ;D

Clynn, What are the plans for celebrating Talon's birthday? ... Milo and Norman are well and busy, I had to put up the tp again.... thanks for Decorah North pics.... Beautiful kingfisher. I'd love to see one someday.

Phyl, great Caturday pics

Tsk, your Caturday pic is spot on! LOL! That's Milo's look in the morning!

Good news about Aly! A lot of back and forth has been going on for the past few days!  ;D
The managing supervisor of Community Bridges North Arizona worked hard to keep her. And was able to get Community Bridges to agree to a salary of $52,000 per year, with a $10,000 year bonus. $2500 now and then quarterly for the next year. A payment of $6500 towards Aly's student loan, which is a drop in the bucket, but every bit helps. Good health care plan, as well as 401K. We are so thankful and happy for our hard working girl!!! She starts her new job in her own office December 19th. She will take her state license in January. It will be an intense few weeks as she studies for her license.  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #15650 on: November 26, 2022, 07:51:27 AM »

Morning all.

Wow, Lani, how great is that news for Aly!....

Clynn - I  know about your comment regarding appliances, right!.....My old Emerson microwave I bought in 1988 when Chris was born, lasted 30 years.....this latest one, a Panasonic, just 4......goes to show.

More coffee as I got up late dealing with it, grrr.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #15651 on: November 26, 2022, 08:42:01 AM »

Morning everyone!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #15652 on: November 26, 2022, 08:45:44 AM »

Happy Birthday Talon!

kbshcb

« Reply #15653 on: November 26, 2022, 08:58:14 AM »

Hope Talon has a great Birthday today...

Feeling nostalgic and found this baby pic of Ollie man.....

and then Phyl's cat funny reminded me of my Himalayan Mischa...terrible pic I know, but it's back in the early 80's
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 09:01:09 AM by kbshcb »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #15654 on: November 26, 2022, 09:03:02 AM »

Lani, so happy to hear Aly's great news! I was hoping something would come through in Payson! I had a feeling she really wanted to stay close to you and Mike... now study, study, study!  Talon's birthday party is at a screaming Ninja place, Erin asked us if we wanted to skip that and go with them to Talon's birthday dinner. He picked PF Changs, he loves their chicken fried rice! So that is what we will do! Yay! He will love that cake! Isn't it funny, the cat will leave the tp, paper towls or kleenix alone for a long time, and then start shredding it again out of the blue! They do that on purpose... little devils!

kb, love that cat! Sorry you have to go back to the 'good ol' days' before microwaves...  ::)

tsk, we are 36, heading for 56 today! I have a few more things to take care of outside  today, nice day for it!  Yes, we will be celebrating Talon's birthday this evening! Erin said he had been wanting a new blue XBox controller, so got him that and a Lego set. I think he will be pleased! I will find something for my little Princess too! Love the look on that cat's face!

Phyl, love the cake for Talon, he is all about Ninjas and super heroes! Love the Oriental shorthair cat, they look so smart. There is one on FB that is gray and white, his name is Hugo, he is precious too!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PeepSpy

« Reply #15655 on: November 26, 2022, 09:06:38 AM »

No cams on the release site, Clynn. But staff visit and take pictures once in awhile. :)
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #15656 on: November 26, 2022, 09:25:49 AM »

bounce

Congrats Aly!

KB... grr. Sorry.

Resting before some yard werk.
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #15657 on: November 26, 2022, 11:15:21 AM »

LANI   Saw my very first kingfisher in Door county while on a hike along the Mink river.  They are smaller than I thought.   Tom sent to Tim Nat Geo's recent special publication on cats.  Interesting to note cat's perception of "love" is so much different that we think  LOLOL  They do a comparison between cats and dogs - a riot!  After reading it you wonder why anyone has a cat :o :o :o    Wonderful miracle for Aly in this season of thanks and new beginnings.  Her hard work has paid off!!  Good for her, sticking to her guns.  Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.

KB  Like your Caturday pic  ;)   Himalayan's have a lot of hair  :o :o

CLYNN  I see that ginger is a big help in the kitchen  ;D ;D
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #15658 on: November 26, 2022, 11:20:25 AM »

Erin sent a picture!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #15659 on: November 26, 2022, 11:32:13 AM »

tsk - you got that right....not sure, but it might be a tossup between GSD and Himayalan cats?..
Ollie only has 1 coat of fur and I have no cats...my full persian had a lot of fur too!