Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 198241 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #11460 on: August 16, 2022, 06:25:16 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam

A very foggy AM today on 'the flyaway'. So thick...

Aug 16, 2022 6:22 AM
Camera Time: Aug 16, 2022 6:22 AM CDT
#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11461 on: August 16, 2022, 06:25:59 AM »

5 Reasons Why Woodstock '69 Became Legendary

https://www.history.com/news/woodstock-memorable-moments?cmpid=email-hist-inside-history-2022-0815-08152022&om_rid=&~campaign=hist-inside-history-2022-0815

The Woodstock music festival was not a smoothly-run event, but it was electrified with moments—musical and otherwise—that made it unforgettable.
HISTORY.COM EDITORSUPDATED:AUG 13, 2021ORIGINAL:AUG 15, 2019
#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11462 on: August 16, 2022, 06:57:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

LORI   Hope you can find relief soon. :-*

CLYNN   Any word on if Karen is home?

PHYL   Thanks.  I thought it was Lindawyo or Willi - Glad you remembered.  Cute goodnight owls  ;D  Sheep getting into stretches this AM  ;)  Likely on some anniversary I watched - I think PBS - a documentary on Woodstock as I really didn't follow it at that time.  Fascinating.  the video from it  :o :o :o

EAGLES    I know that Sis will toss the walker and cane soon.  ;) ;)

BL    You are well versed in bear behavior - Just a wave to Fred... ;)

LANI    What options does Mike have besides an ER?

LISA   I have to laugh.  The big suitcase reminds me of Tim Allen ( Tim the Tool Man Taylor) and how more power is always better  LOLOL
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11463 on: August 16, 2022, 07:09:07 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning Phyl, BL, Lisa, tsk, Lani!

Lani, oh no, Mike is feeling worse... maybe take him to the ER if the pain gets really bad so he can see the Doc now! You know it's not good if the chiropractor can't help and sends you to the orthopedic surgeon... Beautiful sunset...

Lisa, oh no, a BIG suitcase!  They should have a warning if the size exceeds the norm!  You and your mom will have a blast this week! I would love to tag along...

tsk, Karen is not home yet, and Mickey is not there yet. Basically no change. I am not encouraged...On another note, Kay's kitchen was clean when I went yesterday, and the rest of the place was not bad! So a bit of good news!

baz, lovely Peace sign!

BL, Fred Flintstone...LOLOL! He must be a regular around there...

Phyl, cute goodnight pic!  The Pumpkin Creme Brulee looks delish, I saved that one to my Pinterest page, I Love Autumn! Hope you found your Mom's recipe for the zuchinni bread, I bet Jim's mouth is still watering! Yes, Linda and the 'Shames', I think I remember Lani carrying it on for a good while after... Yes, I agree, Woodstock was a mess...but a very legendary mess for sure! I saved that article in my Pinterest Rock & Roll page! 53 years ago ...  VERY thick fog on the Flyway this morning! Looks like a good bit of rain heading your way today! We got about an inch yesterday/last night...I think. Cute morning sheep!

Lori, sweet kittens and puppies!  And how are you doing, are you all done with the dental work? We miss you! A lot...

oldguy, oh on that flash flooding in TX! Then I watch a couple on the side, Rim Rock and Tucson AZ...wow, just an inch of raincan be scary!

E4E, we all do what we can for those we love...

Sydney WBSE kids!

North American Bear Center - Peaceful evening, Ted and a butterfly.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11464 on: August 16, 2022, 07:42:55 AM »

Morning eagle buddies!  :)

kbshcb

« Reply #11465 on: August 16, 2022, 09:06:08 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1556230875917955072

Not a mirror this time, but rather mirror images!....

BL - love the Fred Flintstone name...woa, hearing that huffing noise....would scare the bejeezus out of me.

Lani - sure hope Mike can get an accurate diagnosis for his hip pain...that of course will determine the solution..

Ugg, Chris chipped a corner off his back molar last night eating kettle corn out of a bag....
I see a dental visit happening soon....too bad Medicare doesn't cover dental care as lots of $$$ for dental visits these days...

Outdoor painting today for me?....(I hate getting even latex paint off my body which is inevitable) and cleaning brushes...or mow?..
Think I might mow as that milorganite plus rain has produced high GREEN grass!...

Yes the above is a beautiful picture and wish I knew the name of that tree!

oldguy

« Reply #11466 on: August 16, 2022, 11:43:26 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

A Very Rare Storm Is Trying To Form   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZHBOtsJtg4

LuLu Operates at 400 Meows a Day (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl26YZ-7NIg

Volcano wall slides! 🌋 Highest Lava Jet caught on camera! 😮 Iceland 15.08.22   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSc_JTs517w

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11467 on: August 16, 2022, 11:51:29 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Pink, Baz, Blschue, Weasel, Eburg, Ezee, Maxie, Bggolden, Lisa, Phyl, Tsk, Clynn, Eagles, Kb, Jaspurr, Oldguy, Puff, Peep, Tig, and All!

Oldguy, Thanks for link, weather map looks serious for most of country. We're expecting serious heavy rains starting Thursday.

Kb, the kangaroos! LOL! ... sorry Chris, Ouch!  :-\  ... beautiful pic.

Tsk, Clynn, ER and Urgent Care here is very expensive. Mike won't go. But, we'll make him if he continues to worsen. Watching him hold on to things as he walks is sad for us. Even the dogs are watching him.

Clynn, sweet pic of Ted and Sea Eaglets... prayers for Karen  :( and good for Kay!

Phyl, Nice foggy day on Flyaway

Lisa, Mike has an appt for next Friday. Sounds like a fun day with your mom.

Jaspurr, QT sound asleep and sweet rabbit is visiting. Yesterday, was a good weigh in day for QT.   

@RoyAlbatrossCam
8/16 12:25.  #RoyalCam chick is 202 days old. 
She weighed 8.5 kg – a good weight which means no supp. feeding required.
She also had her leg band checked, a pre-flight recheck to ensure it is secure.
Mum in, 'bling' done & weight OK.  Check - all good for QT.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1559563114450153473

QT sky calls to Mom who came in and provided feeding before ranger weigh-in  :-*
https://twitter.com/i/status/1559483960530714624
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 11:55:56 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

jaspurr

« Reply #11468 on: August 16, 2022, 12:10:10 PM »

LANI, I am so sorry about Mike's back.  Can his doctor give him an emergency prescription for pain medication to help ease his pain until his appointment?
QT was so sweet during her latest weigh in.  I see that she has some neighbors to practice her wing exercises with.  She appears to be getting anxious to leave.  It will seem strange checking the cam everyday and not seeing her standing or sleeping there.  I don't want to think about that now.  >:(
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:37:55 PM by jaspurr »

PeepSpy

« Reply #11469 on: August 16, 2022, 12:18:44 PM »

KB, my Blue Cross Advantage PPO does have Dental coverage.
The Great Pumpkin is coming! 🍁🎃🍎🍂🥧

oldguy

« Reply #11470 on: August 16, 2022, 12:55:21 PM »

An interesting drone shot of volcano...
Flaming Phoenix detected!! 🔥🌋 Spotted at Iceland   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMGAV4TvIvs
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

kbshcb

« Reply #11471 on: August 16, 2022, 12:55:45 PM »

I think that's because it's an Advantage plan....Chris has a Humana supplement...like the regular Supplemental of Medicare...we shall see when we get there....I may have to put it on a credit card :(

PeepSpy

« Reply #11472 on: August 16, 2022, 01:04:45 PM »

I think that's because it's an Advantage plan....Chris has a Humana supplement...like the regular Supplemental of Medicare...we shall see when we get there....I may have to put it on a credit card :(
I had to get the Advantage plan to get coverage on all my pump supplies. They sure don't make anything easy!  :P ::)

jaspurr

« Reply #11473 on: August 16, 2022, 01:32:17 PM »

OLDGUY, absolutely  amazing.  I love those drone video's also.

PeepSpy

« Reply #11474 on: August 16, 2022, 01:43:26 PM »

Luisita has some waves in her fur!  :D

Winnie on the move!  ;D