Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 198238 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #11445 on: August 15, 2022, 05:18:41 PM »

tsk;D It's so big that we didn't even think about what size we were buying, and she had to call the airline to see if it would fall under the excess baggage and it does.  She will have to pay $75 for the suitcase to get on the plane, cause its 1 inch over the size and I am sure it is heavier than 50lbs too with all her stuff!

oldguy - I'm glad that you got that fixed.  I have a Pilot, but its a 2018 with the keyless start.  LOL, minion!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11446 on: August 15, 2022, 06:29:58 PM »

Pink and hubby... sorry this is late! Much love, Lori & Destini💜

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11447 on: August 15, 2022, 06:46:17 PM »

OLDGUY   Unbelievable flash flooding video...Maru's wind chime  ;D     Loved the shames.  I forget, who used to post the shames?

LISA   Oh no on the suitcase  :o :o
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11448 on: August 15, 2022, 06:53:10 PM »

Hi, just checking in to say hi.  Love and miss you all so much.  I am waiting for approval for injections, taking so long  :-\ other than that, Destini is doing great!!  She will be going to the vet soon for her shave and nails.   I say a prayer for all of you each day... hugs and SED's. Goodnight to all the wonderful beakers! Hi to  Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group, ((TXNINJA)) & ALL of you special eagle lovers!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11449 on: August 15, 2022, 07:21:58 PM »

((( Lori )))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11450 on: August 15, 2022, 07:36:17 PM »

Tsk actually I leave the screen on the Mississippi Flyaway cam for Maggie she loves to watch the activity in estuary. I had checked on her and noticed a ABE on that rock working diligently on 'something'. I stop the world whenever I see eagles. I didn't really have time. But, seeing BEs is just one to those moments. LOL one 'thing' led to another. I kept trying for that perfect shot and Arthur wouldn't co-operate.  ::)
 I've been looking for my mom's zucchini bread receipe...it's in one of her personal receipe books. Jim keeps 'hinting' and the small tasty loaf Jim's customer gave him  has me hankering for some too.  ;D  For breaksfast, w/Irish butter and hot coffee.  ;)

Puff Designated charity on Amazon is The Wounded Warrior Project for our military and vets

Tsk   Lilbro's sis, Lindawyo always posted the 'Shames'.

Clynn that is a most impressive Ukraine this AM. This   LOL on the 'jammies'. I stopped getting ready for bed early ages ago 'cuz everytime I did I had company.  Then when we married I reverted and lo and behold  Jim had visitors and I'd dart upstairs and hide out. LOL  ::)  Tks for Stewards of the Upper Mississippi River Refuge -beaver. Up close shot is great.   Luv your mom and The Queen of England.
 The Venus photo is awesome.  Outerspace is wonderous...so cool to be able to spend eternity with the 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"    Ad astra et ultra!

Lani lovely waterfall at Tonto Natural Bridge State Park. Mike's hip , arggghhhh hoping better days ahead for him.   The ABEs at the Miss River Flyaway,  Mom D /DM2,that would be , anice imaging

LOL  Kb, the bear in the woods and his reflection in the mirror.   ;D

Clynn vulture cartoon , LOL  And,certainly be a Willie fave. 

{{Lori}} yummie strawberry cupcakes for Pink and Mr. Pink.  Maggie says 'Hi' to Destini  Sweet kittens and puppies

#Pray for Ukraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11451 on: August 15, 2022, 07:41:37 PM »

It's getting close to 'that time, again'.

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/346495765092904521/
1.5 hours · Serves 8 ·
Made of sugar and (pumpkin) spice, this creamy creme brulee comes served in adorable mini pumpkins.
#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11452 on: August 15, 2022, 07:45:52 PM »

SEDs...

#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11453 on: August 15, 2022, 09:38:29 PM »

Oldguy, tell Minion to wait for me.  ;)  Glad your car fix is "covered."

Clynn, I agree, willi is.   :-*

G'night Beakers. Peace. SED.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 03:29:33 AM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11454 on: August 15, 2022, 10:27:50 PM »

Lani - Hope Mike gets some pain relief soon for his hip. I sure wish he doesn't have to wait until he sees the orthopedic surgeon on the 27th.
Phyl - You posted lots of good cam pics today!
LisaG - I bet you & your Mom enjoyed a nice day out today! :)
Tsk - My sis had knee replacement surgery at the end of June.  She is using a cane too.  She is slowing getting better, but its been a slow process although she has been going to PT.   
Clynn - Yes, I think all of us (Beakers) do what we can to help our family members! :-*    Like the picture of your Mom and the Queen!!
Hi Tig!  ;D
Puff  :)
Oldguy Good you got the problem with your car fixed! :)
Hi Baz!  :)
Blschue, Pink, Lori, Kb, Jilltosa, Peep, T40, BL, Jaspurr, Ginger, Lilbro  :-* :)

{{Karen & TA}}  :-*

All have a good night - sleep well  :)

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #11455 on: August 16, 2022, 12:53:29 AM »

kb you had Pip & I cracking up on the Black Bear mirror video.

Pip & I encountered one, a full grown male waddling on his walkabout today down his trail to the water ...

A little huffing .. WE yielded without eye contact .. he moseyed on by .. almost winked and nodded.

Magnificent  encounter. 

After checking in with the local knowledge .. Oh' that's Fred Flintstone.   ;D

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11456 on: August 16, 2022, 01:13:13 AM »

Puff, it's a nice drive.

Hi Tig, Baz, BL   :)

Tsk, Lisa, Mike isn't doing well tonight, in fact worse. Chiropractor did light stretches, but he told Mike he needs to see the Orthopedic surgeon asap.

Jaspurr, QT looks beautiful this morning. There is no way Mike can go anywhere right now... poor fox, talk about a fright! LOL!

Clynn, Your mom and the Queen  ;D ... funny cartoon.. eyeballs LOL  ;D

Lisa, oh no, on your mom's suitcase.

{{{Hugs Lori}}} cute card for Pink.  ;D

Phyl, yummy Pumpkin creme brulee

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, RubyRed246, Baz, Karen, Ezee, Tig, Eburg, Lindy, Jaspurr, Pink, Oldguy, Tsk, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Reggae, Frasier Eaglet Victor, #39 and coys, Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #11457 on: August 16, 2022, 06:13:36 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Lori - Good to see ya!  We miss you too!  I wish those back injections wouldn't take so long for you to get. Bandit say, hi to Destini!

Phyl - I turn on the Flyway for the sounds when the eagle cams shut off for maintenance.  I think it is so peaceful sounding on the Flyway.
Thanks for the Pumpkin Creme Brulee recipe! 

E4E - We did have a nice outing yesterday.  Today, we are going to take her to get a pedicure, and then a late lunch of crab cakes.  I know she will enjoy that.

Lani - Oh no, is Mike going to see an Orthopedic doc soon? 

tsk - The suitcase is my fault for being so big, cause I was thinking if she got big then she would not have all these extra bags she was going to have to carry on.  I just hope she has someone to help her lift it off the carousel at the airport, and then into the trunk of the car for her. 

Phyl

« Reply #11458 on: August 16, 2022, 06:21:09 AM »

Currently:  69 F  and cloudy   .  Forecast:   82 F  high  scattered rain h.  And,    66F    low   scattered rain showers .

Lani  Oh no, Mike.   :(   Sure hope things work out well for him in the long run.
Lisa your mom's suitecase, yikes!   Your 'fault' huh?  :P  The 'flyaway' is very peacful sounding and peaceful to watch
Hi Lilbro, Eagles , Karen, Nr
#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett

Phyl

« Reply #11459 on: August 16, 2022, 06:21:42 AM »

#Pray for Ukraine

– Lewis Gannett