Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2022  (Read 277730 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2022
« Reply #10995 on: August 05, 2022, 06:18:40 PM »

Clynn 'Love & Peace..." if only.   I can sympathize with your email dilemma.  (())  The lightening strike was in Lafayette Park not very far from the WH. Two of the fatalities were a 75/76 yr old couple as far as I know authorities still don't 'know' or 'don't want to disclose' if the couple were tourists.   :'( :'( :'(   Ditto on the stretches...every single AM

Lani  cute little Maltese

Tsk can almost smell your Z bread. Never had it w/ choco chips though. But mom always put chopped walmuts in it. Just as she did w/ banana (nut) bread.  ;D     Indeed, James Webb is an amazing telescope.

Lisa yummie  'eggy' couple this AM

Kb  great news on El Jefe,  an awesome Jaguar.  Jags cannot purr, but roar.  And, are a predator of sloths

Bischue  cute little yellow camper; hope you're doing better.   Joshua Tree Nat'l Park, does that bring back childhood memories.

The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

« Reply #10996 on: August 05, 2022, 06:21:42 PM »

thorough,
thought though.

jaspurr

« Reply #10997 on: August 05, 2022, 06:24:45 PM »

I just laid down for a short nap.  I am completely awake now after watching Ay Oh.  PEEP,  Jack Sparrow,, was there a sparrow in that video?  Maybe I need to listen to Ay Oh again and rewatch the video.  Did you have a slow day at work PEEP?  LOL

Lisa, it rained here and as I was dozing off I heard thunder in the distance but nothing loud enough to wake me up.  ;).   I know I had a good dream but now I can't remember it.  Did you ever wake up from a good dream and try to go back to sleep and get back in the dream?

Why do I smell Chocolate Zucchini Bread? 

Morning Happy Hour.  Put some Bailey's Irish Cream in mine.  More please.  :). LANI, you found my morning Happy Hour Buddy.

SED
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 06:28:02 PM by jaspurr »

Phyl

« Reply #10998 on: August 05, 2022, 06:26:01 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

from Amy this morning.

July 31, 2022: Day Trip To Decorah!
August 5, 2022  by  Robin Brumm

https://www.raptorresource.org/2022/08/05/july-31-2022-day-trip-to-decorah/

thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

« Reply #10999 on: August 05, 2022, 06:33:01 PM »

thorough,
thought though.

Phyl

« Reply #11000 on: August 05, 2022, 06:46:37 PM »

SEDs   Everyone! 

thorough,
thought though.

PeepSpy

« Reply #11001 on: August 05, 2022, 06:47:48 PM »

Wow, breathtaking!  :D

Advent joy! ❤🌲🌟🐑

PeepSpy

« Reply #11002 on: August 05, 2022, 06:49:11 PM »

Jaspurr, I was done early today after doing 3 10s  M, T, and W.  :D
Advent joy! ❤🌲🌟🐑

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11003 on: August 05, 2022, 07:08:53 PM »

LISA   Really like the choco zucchini bread.  Cut it in thirds and froze 2.

PHYL  I put nuts in almost everything  LOL   My SIL makes choco chip cookies without nuts - YIKES  thanks for posting Robins trip.  Just read about the tracking statue of 27 and 36 and of the goldens RRP is tracking

JASPURR   sure wish I could share the bread with you all  LOL

Off to the big band concert in town.   Got my 2nd booster this AM - Hope to make it through - timed it this AM so worst of reaction would be at night time  LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11004 on: August 05, 2022, 10:03:35 PM »

bounce

We saw Bullet Train. A comedy. Cameos. A good time. Violence tho. Previewed 3 horror flicks. Gave me the chills. Ish.

SED

I smell rain...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

oldguy

« Reply #11005 on: August 05, 2022, 11:27:41 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

Lava breaks down from the upper platform!! Massive lava spillover on Aug 5, 2022.   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Ep0KNJ9D8

Quarantine Kids play "My Best Friend's Girl"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQI3t82Ztg

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11006 on: August 05, 2022, 11:28:53 PM »

Lani - Happy to hear Aly is feeling better.  It takes a while to get your 'taste' back, but she will in due time.  :)  Like your cute TGIF pic earlier today - so cute!!!
Puff - You have been keeping busy with all kinds of stuff!  I bet Ton made delicious Z. bread!  Hope you took your time out in the yard today.  :)
Jaspurr - Scary with all that lightening. Glad you kept safe!
Hi Phyl - Like that cute little trailer this morning!  Thanks for posting pics by MpMom on the Channel Islands cam  ;D
LisaG - I am so glad you Mom is having a great time on her trip!
Peep - Like the zucchini pics!  ;D
Kb - Amazing about the Jaguar's (El Jefe) travels!
Tsk - I agree with you about those heavy rubber hoses out in the yard.  We don't have any of those any more!  I bet your choc z.bread is so yummy!! ;D
Blschue - That is quite a unique camper - cute!
Hi Clynn, Tig, Baz, Oldguy, Pink, Lori  ;D

I still have the DNN cam on while at work.  :)

Busy day & evening, but all good.  We are getting up in the morning to head over to Carmel Valley for a Car Show! So going to get some rest now.  :)

All have a good night  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11007 on: August 06, 2022, 12:30:38 AM »

Peep, great zucchini posts. The hunter/cat LOLOL! ...

Phyl, cute hippie camper... nice pics of Lancer.... How exciting to know that Robin saw DM2!! He's still in the area. I wonder what is keeping him away from the hatchery and favorite trees. I wonder what's going on in their minds.

Clynn, nice pic of DN eaglet.

Lisa, Your mama must be an adventurer at heart!  Phryne Fisher would be proud!  8)

Kb, very interesting story about EL Jefe. May he live safely for many more years.

Oldguy, thanks for links and minion.... its a massive lava flow, hot and moving fast.

Jaspurr, awesome lava flow as it makes its way.... QT is almost ready  ;D

blschue, cute camper. I hope you're doing well and Safe travels  :)

Eagles, Have a wonderful time and safe trip to Carmel Valley!  ;D

Tsk, enjoy your concert. Take care after your shot.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, RubyRed246, Baz, Karen, Ezee, Tig, Eburg, Lindy, Jaspurr, Pink, Oldguy, Tsk, Puff, Lori, Blschue, Lilbro, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Jilltosa, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl's brother Larry and Andrea, Pink's mother, Karen and TA, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tyler and Family, Lori, Tim, Eagle's Kris and son, Peep's friend's family, Lori's grandma Helen, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and TA, Blschue and family, Puff, Ashley and Family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Reggae, Frasier Eaglet Victor, #39 and coys, Taffy Apple, GSB Hawklets, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #11008 on: August 06, 2022, 01:23:51 AM »

Live from The Great Lawn Central Park NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTC__g12xPs

As the warm smell of colitis rose in the air

I was hanging out in the castle behind with some old timers .. this one caught our attention  :)

Phyl

« Reply #11009 on: August 06, 2022, 06:04:10 AM »

Good Morning... It's Caturday !

Oriental short hair

Currently: 74Fpartly coudy   .     High     89  F .  Low  74 F    .

Lani luv the Snowy Egret

Tsk  pumpkin   bread better  yet...donnouts
thorough,
thought though.