Decorah and Decorah North Eagles > Decorah Lounge 2021

After the Fledge 2021

(1/4) > >>

izzysamlikeseagles:
Hiya Everybody!

A little AFTER THE FLEDGE info....

It will be held, of course, July 15-18-hope to see many of you there!

***This year we will NOT have access to the Luther Dorms.  If you are looking for a motel room, Puff has some rooms at discounted rates.  She will have to release some of the rooms as soon as early June, but she has some rooms at the Super8 till July. You can contact her here on the forum, or at [email protected] for questions, or to get a reservation.

Hope to see you all in July, in Deocorah!!!!!

-Izzy 8)

iverburl:
Thanks Izzy!
Perhaps also post in the Decorah Eagles 2021 forum? Not a lot shaking there this year, but a few do check in. I thought it was where I would see ATF info.

Phyl:
Many thanks for the info . Izzysamlikeseagles

Puff:

--- Quote from: iverburl on June 02, 2021, 07:29:42 PM ---Thanks Izzy!
Perhaps also post in the Decorah Eagles 2021 forum? Not a lot shaking there this year, but a few do check in. I thought it was where I would see ATF info.

--- End quote ---
Iver  Just a brush-up  . . .

Initially I posted below in February, repeated again in March.  I posted in Decorah Forum 2021/live stream/Lounge 2021.  Not allowed to give contact info in chat, as we all know.  And for those not familiar, I only cover the choices for lodging.  I make contracts for our AFT followers in the fall for the following July.  Each property does give us deadlines.   Thus far, for 2021, I've had to surrender rooms left at the Winneshiek Hotel and Marriott Fairfield; there might still be rooms, their prices are now not specified or guaranteed.  For fans of Country Suites, as of last fall 2020 all rooms were already reserved during our event by others.

Still on hold are Quality Suites (thru June 15) and Super8 (thru July 3) or while supply lasts.  Original post follows:

Hello all. . .

Originally posted in March, because we are getting closer, because of growing excitement, because of the addition of 3 new little ones, and because I will soon have to return all rooms on hold but not reserved under contract, I am reposting the following information.  If you want to make a reservation or have any questions, now would be time to contact me.   

AFTER THE FLEDGE 2021

We are back!  Our main activities for the year are scheduled for the weekend days of Thursday, July 15 through Sunday, July 18.  Particulars on the offerings and plans will no doubt be forthcoming. I've put out feelers to organizers in order to answer your questions; we all await their responses.

Room arrangements this year are a bit different.  Three other large events are also on the Decorah area calendar.  BTW For anyone interested and know about the group, Seed Savers has something on the books.  Contact them if you are a novice or serious about growing gardens and plants.

As always, prices are per night, room taxes vary and are not included.  I will require your usual data for holding a room for you:  name as on credit card, address of cc, cc number and expiration, and the room and dates you are requesting.  Cancellation is permitted.  Each property has cancellation conditions and that varies.  No charges are made to your credit card until checkout - unless you forget to cancel. 

Here are the offerings we have to choose from this year:

Fairfield Marriott         King Bed Suites only, some with
                     pull out sofa bed
                  Thursday and Friday, $159
                  Saturday, $179

Quality Inn & Suites         2 Queen Beds only
                  Thurs, Fri, and Sat, $155

Super 8            First floor room requested
                  2 Doubles or 1 Queen
                  Thurs, Fri, and Sat, $129

Hotel Winneshiek         Exec with 2 Queen
                      $139 Thurs, $169 Fri/Sat
                  King Suite
                      $209 Thurs, $249 Fri/Sat
                  King Whirlpool
                     $139 Thurs, $169 Fri/Sat

Prices listed are available to us through me.  Please contact me with any questions or reservations.

Puff/LaNora            630-852-2108         [email protected]

iverburl:

--- Quote from: Puff on June 09, 2021, 09:35:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: iverburl on June 02, 2021, 07:29:42 PM ---Thanks Izzy!

--- End quote ---
Iver  Just a brush-up  . . .

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the update Puff, and for your loyal service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version