Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sauces Bald Eagle Cam, California  (Read 231523 times)

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35
Re: Sauces Bald Eagle Cam, California
« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2016, 12:30:24 PM »

;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »

Awww.  Thanks, MpMom.  I hope the kids are doing okay.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

MpMom

« Reply #617 on: June 14, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »

Here is one Baz ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:43:41 PM by MpMom »

From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

MpMom

« Reply #618 on: June 15, 2016, 01:42:56 PM »

;)

From a sign in Missouri.

baziunc

« Reply #619 on: June 17, 2016, 01:23:19 PM »

Thanks, MpMom!  Great s'caps!  Good to see at least one of the fledglings back visiting the nest and a parent there, too.  I hope the other fledgling is doing okay.  :-* :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

MpMom

« Reply #620 on: June 22, 2016, 07:27:24 AM »

We have one this am ;D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:54:40 AM by MpMom »

From a sign in Missouri.

T40cfr403

« Reply #621 on: June 26, 2016, 10:56:03 AM »

Growing, Pedaling, and Legacies - The Commonalities of Eaglets and Cycling

http://www.independent.com/news/2016/jun/25/growing-pedaling-and-legacies/

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

MpMom

« Reply #622 on: July 13, 2016, 08:54:24 AM »

T40, love it!!!!

From a sign in Missouri.

baziunc

« Reply #623 on: September 23, 2016, 04:35:44 PM »

This is a test post because this thread went "missing" from the list of threads on the "Other Raptors" board in Forum.  It was found with a search by Ginger.  Thanks, Ginger!  I'm going to see if posting to it will make it show back up in our index list on Forum.  Talons crossed!

baziunc

« Reply #624 on: September 23, 2016, 04:39:15 PM »

It worked!  After I posted to this thread, it now appears in my list of threads on the "Other Raptors" board in Forum.  I hope it does for others, so we can use it again in the new nesting season maybe.  :)

MpMom

« Reply #625 on: September 23, 2016, 06:07:12 PM »

Where the heck was it ??? :o

From a sign in Missouri.

baziunc

« Reply #626 on: September 24, 2016, 03:09:12 PM »

LOL MPMOM,  I take it that means it's now showing up in your thread list now, too.   :D  I don't know where they go when they go missing, but I know they "disappear" from the lists from time to time for some unknown technical "gremlin" reason - and Amy has been able to "put them back" in the lists when people let her know it has happened and tells her which thread it was.  That's all I know - which isn't much.   :D

baziunc

« Reply #627 on: September 24, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »

MPMOM, do you know the names, or some keywords in the names, of any other of the "missing" threads not showing in our list for any of the eagle nests we talked about the last few days?  We could do a search in Forum using those keywords, like Ginger did, to find them and then make a post to "bring them back to the list" again - assuming they haven't been deleted from Forum in the annual cleanup.  If you can let me know, I will be happy to try to search for them and make a post in them to "re-activate" them in the list of threads on the board.  Thanks!

T40cfr403

« Reply #628 on: November 06, 2016, 09:06:56 PM »

Bald eagle nursed to health in Morro Bay is ready for her return to the wild (A23, hatch year 2004)

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article112875923.html

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

MpMom

« Reply #629 on: November 07, 2016, 12:49:42 PM »

I need to think Baz :D :D

Beautiful eagle T40 ;D

Just saw this...

Over the next 1-2 months we will be working on completely replacing the Two Harbors, West End, and Sauces camera systems in cooperation with Explore.org. We will likely do a little work on the Fraser Point cam as well. Work at/near the nests should be completed by 15 December and work on relay sites should be completed by mid-January. Therefore, cams may be off for days/weeks at a time through the end of the year.

From a sign in Missouri.