Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 88397 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #1815 on: December 31, 2021, 06:15:30 PM »

Baz, LB....Great add ons.  Your turn Paulie ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR....2022 HAS TO BE BETTER
  jicaji, I did it!  ;D

And I'll also add on ... 2022 HAS TO BE BETTER.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1816 on: December 31, 2021, 06:26:13 PM »

Hi LB, Your soap box comments were spot on.
It is understandable you wear your glasses at home.
Is your headache gone?

Hi STLbf, Fun song. Thanks! Welcome to Cheers. You have a stool with your name on it now.

Hi baz

Hi again jicaji

Whew it's been busy since one of my sons and dil from out of town arrived a couple days before Christmas. Since then including Christmas day all of my children and grands and three friends (15 of us) were here (yes all of us vaccinated and with booster shots) until today my home has had a busy revolving front door. Lots of family visits and earlier this week we had my youngest granddaughter's (now 7 years) family birthday party here followed by daily family visits and other things to keep busy with. Tomorrow I'll cook the family New Year's Day meal for all of us. I'm ready for a vacation! And definitely enjoying all of it.  ;D

Happy New Year's Eve!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »

Happy New Year’s Eve, Cheerios!  :)

I say bring on 2022, ‘cause 2021 can Kiss My Grits!!!   :D 8)

;D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftbm8EZZDqI

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2021, 07:56:43 PM »

Hayy New Years Eve
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1819 on: December 31, 2021, 08:04:56 PM »

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

STLbf

« Reply #1820 on: December 31, 2021, 08:16:54 PM »

Thanks to contributors of The 12 Days of Christmas lines for the 6th, 7th, and 8th days!  Awesome  ;)   Clever  ;D

So now that we are three days ahead, we can cruise until January 3.  Or keep the lyrics coming and we'll be early for 12th night on January 6.

Wow, I get a stool with my name on it?  What's the story on that honor?

Happy New Year to all of you!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1821 on: December 31, 2021, 10:42:11 PM »

STLbf, you are in Cheers!  :D  Where everyone knows your name. And there is always a stool here for you. Sometimes we don’t all get here as often as we’d like, but our stool is always here and ready to dust off anytime, so we can sit and relax, and just visit for a bit.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo - Theme from “Cheers”

Here’s a New Year’s round for the Cheerios!  :)

Cheers!!  Enjoy a tasty libation to celebrate the New Year! All flavors come with or without alcohol.  Take your pick!  Oh, go ahead and have a 2nd one - you deserve it!  :D

and...

I'm going with a Frozen Coconut Mojito.  ;) :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center