Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 87786 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2021, 11:16:31 AM »

Hi ssrl, Good to 'see' you.  :) Hoping all is good with you.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2021, 11:58:47 AM »

"some bounce"
Good Sunday Morning Cheerios...
Hugz
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2021, 06:26:47 PM »

"some bounce"
Good Sunday Morning Cheerios...
Hugz
Tig
Hi Tig, Why just "some bounce"? Hope you're feeling okay. Hugz back to you.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2021, 06:28:16 PM »

Good Morning  :)

Hi LB, You're back in the office today. Let us know how today goes. I hope there's more planning and organization and everyone can log on and systems not slow.

Hi jicaji, How are you, hubby and Rizzo?

Hi baz, I agree is Spring here .. Not! But did you really hear and see a Robin? Maybe since you're more south. Robin's are relaxing.
Same weather here as yours. Blah ..............

On that note lets all look forward to sunshine .. it'll get here!
Make it a pleasant day.

Paulie,yes, i really saw and heard a robin out my window! Lol. There were 2 of them in the same tree! I had heard it the day before but wasn?t able to confirm till i eyeballed him. Haven?t seen or heard them the last couple days.
Hi baz, Good to see you. Cool to you really seeing robins. Two! Sweet. Hopefully they're singing about an early Spring!  ;)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2021, 06:37:06 PM »

I have an issue and I wonder if anyone can help.

I deleted a file folder from my AOL just last week. As Murphy's Law would have it I now need it!! Darn!! It was old but had receipts in it and I need the last paid receipt now from. It was an old file and I even paused before deleting it but figured nah I don't need it any more.

Help!! if anyone knows of a way to retrieve it.
Thanks in advance if anyone does. Fingers crossed.

jicaji

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2021, 08:05:37 AM »

Paulie....Not sure, but I'd go on Google and ask "How do I retrieve file folder from AOL which was deleted?"  Might help  ;)
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:45 AM »

Good Morning Sorry can't help you Paulie.  There may be a you tube video as well
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2021, 09:14:29 AM »

Good Luck with the retrieval Paulie!!  Hate when that happens.......

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2021, 11:53:33 AM »

Paulie....Not sure, but I'd go on Google and ask "How do I retrieve file folder from AOL which was deleted?"  Might help  ;)
Good Luck with the retrieval Paulie!!  Hate when that happens.......

Hi jicaji, Thank you and yep yesterday I did google what you suggested too. I found some links to get possible answer but had to pay for it. Umm "possible" answer and put my card info into a site I'm not familiar with? Nope not happening. Frustrating.

I agree hate when this happens about deleting something. It's easy to retrieve if it's in the 'deleted emails' slot but this was a separate email I had created a file folder for emailed receipts so I'm guessing since it was a deleted file folder is why it didn't go into deleted emails. Sounds confusing I know but darned I'm determined. LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2021, 11:57:04 AM »

Good Morning Sorry can't help you Paulie.  There may be a you tube video as well
Hi LB. Thank you and yes I've looked at u tube videos too. They are about retrieving deleted emails not file folders so far. My hope is dwindling. 

#s 1 and 3

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2021, 03:51:20 PM »

"bounce"
Followed the sun for about an hour today. Saw... sun dogs, turkey vultures, a red tail hawk by the side of the road, several BE flying just above and a dozen fishing in the Mississippi.
Then we found a Mexican restaurant. We were the only ones in between the lunch and dinner crowd and this was their first day open to indoor serving since a 2 month lockdown.
Cheers
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2021, 09:52:34 PM »

paulie,  sorry about you needing a receipt from that deleted file.  Yikes.  I don't know how AOL email works, but with my email provider, I can use and see my emails on their web email, or just download them to my computer to view via email.  I can go to my email provider on the web email site and download my emails from "way back when."  I'm talking years!  If AOL email works in a similar manner, you should be able to retrieve the original, or copy of, email that has the receipt you are looking for.  You might be able to log into your AOL email account, or your AOL account on their website, and either chat, or contact them thru whatever support means they have there, and ask how to retrieve one of your old emails from their email server that you had accidentally deleted from your computer.  You were smart not to provide any personal or financial info to whatever site asked for it.  Fraudster alert on that, for sure! If AOL has the same web email server functionality that my email provider does (mine is Earthlink), then I think you have a good chance of retrieving that email.  You should work through AOL's online support site at your AOL account, which should let you sign into your AOL account and find a support link there.  See if they have an online chat support funciton there, and it might be faster to get an answer.  It might help if you know around when that email originated.  Good luck!
Hi LB. Thank you and yes I've looked at u tube videos too. They are about retrieving deleted emails not file folders so far. My hope is dwindling. 

#s 1 and 3

paulie, I thought you said you had moved an email with the receipt to a file folder that you deleted.  If you did, then why not retrieve the email from AOL that had that receipt, even if you can't retrieve the entire deleted file?  Maybe I misunderstood what you had said.  Also,  if the deleted file was on your computer, not their website, then maybe you can restore it from a backup you may have done on your computer?  I don't know about that... just wondering "out loud."  Anyway, I feel your pain, and wish you luck.
Hi baz, Thank you very much for your explanation on trying to help me retrieve file folder. I'm chuckling to myself about how I tried to explain my predicament. It wasn't the most clear explanation. Lol But you got it in your second reply to me!! Yes it was an email I had added to a file folder I had created a long time ago for receipts from a particular place and I'd just add receipts to the file through the years.

Long story short I still did not retrieve it but I came up with a way to 'investigate' it and to prove I had paid it .. and I did!  :) I'll explain to what I did in a post below.  ;)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2021, 09:57:12 PM »

"bounce"
Followed the sun for about an hour today. Saw... sun dogs, turkey vultures, a red tail hawk by the side of the road, several BE flying just above and a dozen fishing in the Mississippi.
Then we found a Mexican restaurant. We were the only ones in between the lunch and dinner crowd and this was their first day open to indoor serving since a 2 month lockdown!
Cheers
Tig
Hi Tig, Nice!! Sounds like you had a really pleasant drive today and saw lots of nature .. especially BE's. Very cool.

Your Mexican restaurant find sounds relaxing and delicious in addition to pleasant and safe in between dinner crowds. I'm sure the staff were happy to see you and Camper after a 2 month lockdown.

Awesome day and now you've made me hungry. Lol  You relax and sleep good tonight.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2021, 10:23:10 PM »

Okay .. now the conclusion to my missing deleted file folder with email receipts. This was bugging the daylights out of me!! because I knew I had paid a particular bill. Soooooo I brainstormed and came up with this ....

I called the office saying I wanted to pay my bill but I needed to know the account #. That was the clincher .. I wanted to pay my bill. I was asked my name. This was a medical bill. I was given the account #. That's it. No other proof of identity. Hmmm so much for privacy. I was also asked if I'd like the phone # for billing dept. Sure I'd like that. Thank you.

I went to the bill-pay online website .. entered the account # .. result? Zero balance. Bill paid.  ;)

I then called the billing dept .. gave my account # asking if I had a balance. Reply .. zero. Exactly!!
So I explained the circumstances to the phone rep asking if she'd call the other office to tell them I have a zero balance. She gave me her name saying I should call office to tell them. Ok. Will do. Along with confirmation #!! Thank you.

I called office explaining what I was told yesterday .. that I had a balance due .. this lady pulled up account and said I have zero balance. Exactly!! No surprise to me!! She said she wasn't the one who initially told me I still owed and she apologized for the other person's mistake and added that I'm a very persistent person. Darn right I am! I knew I paid it. I thanked her saying have a nice day.  :) ;) :P Done! ;D

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2021, 05:21:16 PM »

What a looong lazy day today has been at my house. (yawn) lol Not complaining but geesh I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 122   Go Up