Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 75792 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 09:15:39 AM »

Good Morning all  :)

Actually had some sunshine a bit yesterday and a warm up. Was really nice. Hubby and I got a few things done outside including a new windsock we have on a super high pole. Years ago hubby got a really long/high used military jeep antenna he attached to a tall pole and no snapping off of a pole since then with high winds. The old windsock was really tattered and looked exhausted! lol

Sleet and rain still predicted for today so took trash cans to curb last evening for tomorrow's trash day. No need to go out in yucky weather today. Thumbs up.

Well the plan is to just stay inside to stay warm and cozy in. I hope everyone does the same and has a pleasant day. Take care.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 09:31:32 AM »

Here's photos from my backyard ..  what I call Guys Night Out on New Year's Eve. lol And the lit arbor leading into fairy garden.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 09:46:45 AM »

Good Morning 

would love to see deer around here.   Pretty photos Paulie.  Still no word on if we are working tomorrow and how they are going to handle the social distancing if we do go into work . THis is getting aggrevating  not knowing how to plan your day/s . It's also sleeting snowing and raining here   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 10:56:22 AM »

WOW Paulie....what a gift to see those bucks.  We get to see does with their babies once in awhile out back.  I only saw a buck once here.  That picture would make a great Christmas Card for next year :)

LB....Pain in the arse not knowing if you need to go into work or not and what the covid procedures will be.  Very "loosey goosey" to say the least, on the part of management.

We're supposed to be getting some snow/rain any time now.  Pretty yucky out right now.

Well, stay well everyone and have a good week.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 10:58:34 AM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 09:21:39 PM »

Good Morning 

would love to see deer around here.   Pretty photos Paulie.  Still no word on if we are working tomorrow and how they are going to handle the social distancing if we do go into work . THis is getting aggrevating  not knowing how to plan your day/s . It's also sleeting snowing and raining here
Hi LB, Thanks. I'm wondering if by now you've heard anything about work yet. Geesh! I am concerned about if everyone reports to work and the social distancing etc. I'm very sure this is aggravating not knowing how to plan.

Your second quote reminded me of one I saw about a year ago. It's similar but oh boy direct and to the point. Lol I'll try to find it.

Please let us know in the morning what you heard about work or not heard. Fingers crossed.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 09:27:29 PM »

WOW Paulie....what a gift to see those bucks.  We get to see does with their babies once in awhile out back.  I only saw a buck once here.  That picture would make a great Christmas Card for next year :)

LB....Pain in the arse not knowing if you need to go into work or not and what the covid procedures will be.  Very "loosey goosey" to say the least, on the part of management.

We're supposed to be getting some snow/rain any time now.  Pretty yucky out right now.

Well, stay well everyone and have a good week.
Hi jicaji, I agree wow! We've seen them here before separately or two together but when all four showed up together on New Year's Eve is when I thought Guys Night Out. lol I agree does and their fawns are nice to see. The little ones bleat like baby goats. So cute.

I like your comments to LB about her work. Well said! lol And sadly true.

The crappy weather here finally moved on. Hopefully yours does soon too. I think the days are supposed to begin getting longer bit by bit. I'm ready!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 09:31:03 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR, CHEERIOS!  :)

paulie, your backyard photos are great!  The "gang" was all there.   ;) :D

LBL, hang in there!  And if you go into your office, wear 2 masks if you feel like it will be better for your protection!  Make sure at least one of them is the 3-layer surgical/procedure type mask since it has a higher effective rate than a cloth mask.  Some people are wearing a cloth mask over a surgical/procedure mask just for looks.  It sounds like you will do what you can to protect yourself and stay healthy and clear of covid.  Check the updated covid-related mandates from your state/county/town to see what applies to your workplace, and encourage compliance.  But no matter what, protect yourself with a good mask, distancing wherever possible, and washing your hands often and using hand sanitizer liberally after touching shared surfaces.  Fingers crossed your workplace will decide to be compliant.  Good news on your test results!! Yay! and your father and his girlfriend doing well.  :)

Waving to All the Cheerios!   :D

I hope everyone in the path of the stormy winter precipitation stays safe and warm.  :)
Hi baz! Good to see you. Happy New Year to you too!! Thanks about the photos and gang. I hope you can get a new computer this year. Definitely will make life more pleasant for you. How is your family and precious niece? I hope all is healthy and good.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 09:35:11 PM »

Long day and my eyes are tired and shoulders stiff. I've been going through paperwork and piles of things I let accumulate to look through "later" haha. Well I decided today was the day to file away and get rid of. Feels good to have that done and I'm also ready for Zzzzz.  :)

LB I just said of prayer for you about work and yourself.

Take care each of you and stay cozy and safe.

Night. SED

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 06:49:49 AM »

Good Morning (yawn) I woke up earlier than I wanted to this morning.

LB, What's happening with work? Maybe since you haven't posted yet means you had to go into work? Worry and wondering zone.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2021, 04:51:56 PM »

I thought I got lost again and realized it's that time of year with the archivig.   Thanks gfor the advice on double masking will do once we are all in office. 

Paulie  Yes back at work  but still spli shift but every  other day.  So I will be off tomorrow and work wedesday etc... Not sure why we went in toher than to twiddle our thumbs we logged on to make sure thing work.  We are only partially up some poeple couldnt get on and when you did it is soooo slow.  No managers showed up today or will they tomorrow. SO much to tell LOL and it all is I just cant believe a company runs the ay we do .  THey have no plans in how to handle the work  or the social  distancing  We were told to brainstorm but there was no managers to brainstorm .   I ended up coloring for part of the day. He did let us leave around 1 since we had nothing to do.   I can go on and on .. LOL 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 06:43:19 PM »

I thought I got lost again and realized it's that time of year with the archivig.   Thanks gfor the advice on double masking will do once we are all in office. 

Paulie  Yes back at work  but still spli shift but every  other day.  So I will be off tomorrow and work wedesday etc... Not sure why we went in toher than to twiddle our thumbs we logged on to make sure thing work.  We are only partially up some poeple couldnt get on and when you did it is soooo slow.  No managers showed up today or will they tomorrow. SO much to tell LOL and it all is I just cant believe a company runs the ay we do .  THey have no plans in how to handle the work  or the social  distancing  We were told to brainstorm but there was no managers to brainstorm .   I ended up coloring for part of the day. He did let us leave around 1 since we had nothing to do.   I can go on and on .. LOL
Hey LB, There you are.  :) I looked in this afternoon and saw you hadn't posted yet so figured you were at work. I'm glad you'll have split shifts and go in every other day. Geesh today does sound like a bit of a waisted day but at least each were able to log on or try to and able to see how the system is running. At least you and management know that now. Interesting there were no managers there today though. Oh my gosh you all were told to brainstorm to come up with work solutions. Good you were able to leave at 1 because it sure sounded boring! Thanks for letting me know. Your work updates going forward will definitely be interesting to read!!

Oops I forgot to read your quotes. Doing that now .....
#1 is interesting.

Same here when I came here today but yep realized Amy does this every year about now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:47:00 PM by paulie »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2021, 06:49:45 PM »

Hi baz, It's that time of year.  :) Hello 2021!

jicaji

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 08:44:29 PM »

#1 for me!

Goodnight all.  Sweet dreams.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2021, 08:35:19 AM »

Good Morning.  Copper is confused im not here I am here i am not here I am here!! LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2021, 09:24:25 AM »

Good Morning.  Copper is confused im not here I am here i am not here I am here!! LOL
Good Morning LB, Awwww poor Copper. Give him a hug from me. I'm sure he likes the days your home more.  :) Enjoy your day home, LB.

All quotes are good.