Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 87800 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »

sorry about the knees.   I am taking a gel shot for my knees. It didnt seem to work this time around.  not sure if its due to all the exercise I am doing because everyone  told me it will get better with weight loss.  It did but I thought it would be a little better than it is.  good luck with the moles.
Hi LB, TGIF for you! Years ago when I had gained weight I was told the same thing about loosing it and it would help knees feel better. So I lost it and still haven't gained it back but the result didn't help my knees one bit. I think when degeneration has set in and continues it's going to do what it's going to do. Your weight loss is excellent and benefits you in many other ways too. That's a win.

#3 and I love #2's photo.  :)

jicaji

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2021, 05:20:09 PM »

#3....

Thanks for the well wishes.  I'll let you know how things turn out Tuesday after my visit.  Ugh....I hate this!

Have a good weekend everyone.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2021, 08:58:06 AM »

#3....

Thanks for the well wishes.  I'll let you know how things turn out Tuesday after my visit.  Ugh....I hate this!

Have a good weekend everyone.
Good Morning jicaji, You're welcome of course. Sounds good for an update Tuesday. I know you hate this. Darn. Well it's good Tuesday's appt isn't far off so you won't have to wait (and worry) real long.

You have a good weekend too and Take Care. 

jicaji

« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2021, 10:48:47 AM »

Hi Paulie

Actually, I've had to wait two months to get this appt.  I've changed my mind a few times within this time period, but decided to just go!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2021, 02:32:39 PM »

Hi jicaji, Oh ok. I didn't know about the two month wait. Maybe when you called giving the reason for appointment perhaps they weren't concerned thinking an appt wasn't needed right away and if so that's good. Yeah me forever the glass is half full.  ;) Anyway I'm glad you decided to just go! Thumbs up. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2021, 02:33:18 PM »

Hey LB, How's your weekend? What's up?  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2021, 07:38:50 AM »

Good morning  Weekend is going well doing a rreal good cleaning stopping by my fathers today. I made applesauce and i am giving him some  or rather most of it!!! He loves it I am goin gto ttempt to make chocholate cover bannas I have trouble covering the bana in chocholate Someone told me to put the bananas in the freezer before dipping in chocholate thats where they are now.  lol  I have off tomorrow for MLK bday I have to work the rest of the week and lots of over time is going to happen.  WE are starting to get fully up and the customer service reps will be entering about 500 orders this week ontop of the 500  they already entered.  Now we have to plan them all.   The VPN line is up and running but we still dont have access for it we should have it this week  SO we will be going back to being able to work from home.  JUst took over a month.  go figure. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2021, 07:52:33 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Here's wishing you all a PEACEFUL week!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2021, 09:55:41 AM »

Good morning  Weekend is going well doing a rreal good cleaning stopping by my fathers today. I made applesauce and i am giving him some  or rather most of it!!! He loves it I am goin gto ttempt to make chocholate cover bannas I have trouble covering the bana in chocholate Someone told me to put the bananas in the freezer before dipping in chocholate thats where they are now.  lol  I have off tomorrow for MLK bday I have to work the rest of the week and lots of over time is going to happen.  WE are starting to get fully up and the customer service reps will be entering about 500 orders this week ontop of the 500  they already entered.  Now we have to plan them all.   The VPN line is up and running but we still dont have access for it we should have it this week  SO we will be going back to being able to work from home.  JUst took over a month.  go figure.
Good morning LB, You sure have had a busy weekend and your applesause and chocolate covered bananas sound deeelicious!
A really good cleaning and tasty food. Nice! 

Wow you are definitely going to be busy with work! Good that you'll be going back to working from home .. but don't you have to go into the office at times to print or have someone else print labels (or something like that)? I hope you'll be getting paid for all the overtime.

#s 1 and 3

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2021, 09:57:39 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Here's wishing you all a PEACEFUL week!!
Good morning jicaji, Agreed to wishing for a peaceful week. And a good news week for you too.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2021, 10:13:04 AM »

A question for Cheers and anyone else in RRP threads that might read this.

Has anyone heard from or kept in touch with julie from Cheers?

She and I kept in touch through both emails and pm's here and she was really looking forward to last Decorah BE season.
My last contact with her was last May.  All was good with her during out last communications.

I know her town location in Texas and she told me which town she shops in. I thought we'd exchanged phone #s but if so I can't find it.

Last summer is when I asked Glo (Glogdog) to help me get info on both Mom Never and Julie. That's when Glo contacted never's daughter but Glo didn't have any contact info for Julie. I now know why never hadn't replied to my email. God bless Never.

I've still received no email reply from Julie, therefore, I've been concerned about her for a while.
That's why I'm asking anyone now if maybe they've heard from her.

I hope all is okay and good with Julie and her family.
Any replies are appreciated. It's okay to pass this info and question onto other threads.

Modified I thought I'd add that I did reach out to Amy this past summer but didn't hear back so assuming there may be protocol to not reach out if a member decides to leave the Forum and respect their privacy. I understand that if so .. so I hope I'm not overstepping by asking others.

Take care all. 

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 11:52:37 AM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2021, 04:17:43 PM »

Paulie I have not heard from Julie.  I only speak to her in here. Sorry......   No overtime pay here.  I am salary .         
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2021, 07:20:46 PM »

Hi LB, Thank you for your reply about Julie. I was wondering and thought maybe you were salaried. Darn to OT. Definitely sounds like a lot!

Did you get to visit with you father when you took him your delicious applesauce? How's he feeling? Better and virus behind him now I hope.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow. Rest up for work sounds like a good plan.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2021, 08:57:01 AM »

Yes saw my fathe rhe is fine.  He never felt ill he only had a little cough. He said he would never have known if he had it if he never took the test.  He took another test and he is now negative.  He is very healthy takes his vitamins etc. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2021, 09:41:55 AM »

Hi LB, Good. It's nice you saw your father. Excellent news about him.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 122   Go Up