Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 87799 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »

Paulie....Glad it all worked out.

Talk about lazy, I took a nap today!!

AND no, I haven't seen the BB again since the other day.

Night all.  SED
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »

Good After,,, evening.  I am lost I just no longer know what day it is anymore.. Good for you Paaulie you figurd it all out
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2021, 08:42:52 AM »

Definitely #2 for me

AND LB, I hear ya about not knowing what day it is!!!!

Have a good day all!!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2021, 09:02:48 AM »

Good Morning 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2021, 07:23:14 PM »

Paulie....Glad it all worked out.

Talk about lazy, I took a nap today!!

AND no, I haven't seen the BB again since the other day.

Night all.  SED
Hi jicaji, Thanks. I was determined. lol
Yep to naps here too! I guess were stuck in the long blah winter months.
Darn to BB. Maybe it's still around and will return. Hope so.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2021, 07:26:12 PM »

Good After,,, evening.  I am lost I just no longer know what day it is anymore.. Good for you Paaulie you figurd it all out
Thanks LB. And I'm with you .. and jicaji too .. not knowing what day it is anymore. Geesh. Any more I say it's a gray day or sunny day. Lol Other than that who knows.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2021, 07:32:17 PM »

Good Morning
Good Evening, Today was a gray and sunny day. Whoopie. A double day.  ;D another long cold day. Kinda busy but long. So guess what .. yep .. Yawnnnn.  ;)

jicaji

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2021, 08:23:09 AM »

Going to the Orthopedist today.....Not a favorite of mine.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2021, 11:07:34 AM »

Going to the Orthopedist today.....Not a favorite of mine.
Hi jicaji, Oh!! Please give an update then. Good luck. Just said a prayer for you.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2021, 05:13:25 PM »

Jacaji

I jhope your appointmnt went well today .  They got our remote access up and functional now we just have t be given access that may be awhile my company doesnt work to fast  LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2021, 05:42:44 PM »

Jacaji

I jhope your appointmnt went well today .  They got our remote access up and functional now we just have t be given access that may be awhile my company doesnt work to fast  LOL
Hi LB, Well that's another step forward. Sounds like you have another 'wait' to go. Geesh.

jicaji, Hoping you had a good appointment.

jicaji

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2021, 07:49:51 AM »

Appt. of was OK.  Xrays the same, but shows I am definitely going to need a knee replacement should I go that way.  Otherwise he told me I'll probably need to use a cane. 

He told me no more cortisone shots, as they really aren't doing much good now and I can tell that from when we started this years ago.  The shots lasted a couple of months, but not so much now.  He did drain fluid from the knee which helps a bit.  He suggested a Pain Management Dr.   Not sure I want to do that.  Supposedly they can prescribe a variety of pain meds.

I did buy CBD cream, which I got at the Ortho's office, which really seems to help, especially my back as well, which is out of whack because I'm walking all out of kilter.  We'll see how long that helps.

Ah well....Dermatologist next Tuesday to look at 2 suspicious looking moles.  It's always something.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2021, 07:58:29 AM »

sorry about the knees.   I am taking a gel shot for my knees. It didnt seem to work this time around.  not sure if its due to all the exercise I am doing because everyone  told me it will get better with weight loss.  It did but I thought it would be a little better than it is.  good luck with the moles. 

jicaji

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2021, 08:38:40 AM »

LB....Yeah, I wanted the gel shots, but he said they wouldn't help me.  Seems to me in you're on bone on bone in your knee, a cushioning injected would help...but what do I know..  I was annoyed, but that was two years ago.

My friend had them and was good to go for 6 months!!

Good luck with work "stuff."

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »

Appt. of was OK.  Xrays the same, but shows I am definitely going to need a knee replacement should I go that way.  Otherwise he told me I'll probably need to use a cane. 

He told me no more cortisone shots, as they really aren't doing much good now and I can tell that from when we started this years ago.  The shots lasted a couple of months, but not so much now.  He did drain fluid from the knee which helps a bit.  He suggested a Pain Management Dr.   Not sure I want to do that.  Supposedly they can prescribe a variety of pain meds.

I did buy CBD cream, which I got at the Ortho's office, which really seems to help, especially my back as well, which is out of whack because I'm walking all out of kilter.  We'll see how long that helps.

Ah well....Dermatologist next Tuesday to look at 2 suspicious looking moles.  It's always something.
Hi jicaji, Thank you for your update. Sorry about your news. Not an easy decision for you about knee replacement.
Understood about seeing a pain management doctor. Good the CBD cream is helping you.
Your back pain makes sense. What about a chiropractor for some relieve?

Darn it to those moles. Yes always something it seems. It's very good you're having them checked. Some people don't. If this helps ... Last April at beginning of pandemic I decided I had to have one checked on my face. Numbing and biopsy were easy then results were benign. Prayers that yours will be the same.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 122   Go Up