Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 81464 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #1785 on: December 24, 2021, 09:48:37 AM »

Number 1

Paulie, YES, we are going to my younger daughter's house with my other daughter and her family.  Probably be about 10 of us.  And we ALL have home test kits to test ourselves before we go.  Pitiful, isn't it???

Enjoy your family and don't work too hard.

WISHING EVERYONE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND FUN WEEKEND
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1786 on: December 24, 2021, 01:00:33 PM »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, CHEERIOS!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

glogdog

• ChatMods
  • And He will raise you up on Eagles' wings!
« Reply #1787 on: December 24, 2021, 09:20:53 PM »

Good evening, everyone here in Cheers!  I am so glad to see you all.  Wanted to drop in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Paulie, I'm so sorry about your nephew.   

To all of you, we live in strange times with COVID and all.  Please stay as safe as you can.

Here's my annual song to you on this Christmas Eve night.  I need to stop in here more often.  This is where it all started for me as far as Decorah goes.  It holds a special place in my heart. :)   You all take care.

https://youtu.be/Y4iXatDeY7A 
glogdog

jicaji

« Reply #1788 on: December 25, 2021, 07:24:32 AM »

Glogdog....Good to "see" You
Thanks for the beautiful rendition of The First Noel

Have a Merry Christmas
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1789 on: December 25, 2021, 07:46:08 AM »

Merry christmas
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1790 on: December 25, 2021, 07:47:59 AM »

Hope everyone enjoy their day
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

eburgbirdwtchr

• Hatchery nest visitor since 2007
« Reply #1791 on: December 25, 2021, 08:23:36 AM »

Merry Christmas Everybirdy!!
Thank you Glog for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir clip.  Love those Carols at Christmas-time, especially the old standards.  Over time the cream of the crop always rise up!  Kind of like us old people!  :) ;)
Use the talents you possess: for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.
Iowa Lakes Region, western North Central Iowa

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1792 on: December 25, 2021, 10:55:38 AM »

Merry Christmas!!

LB, Good to your shows. I've never heard of Yellow Jackets.

jicaji, Good! Enjoy your day with family. Good about testing for sure and yes pitiful.

Glo, Good to see you. Thank you very much. Yes you did begin your Decorah experience here in Cheers. I remember you first and following posts. Very special. Thank you for the beautiful music.

eburg, It's good to see you.

I wish everyone here and RRP a happy and safe day. Take care.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1793 on: December 26, 2021, 08:05:09 AM »

Good Morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1794 on: December 26, 2021, 12:49:47 PM »

Good Afternoon!

Hi LB, How's is going with your contacts? Did your sister make a decision yet?

#3  And yes to taking a real break! Lol

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1795 on: December 26, 2021, 12:55:06 PM »

Yesterday was an awesome Christmas with all of my family and it went waaaay very late. Lol We had a great time.

Today is round two with football games and sub platters, pizza and left overs.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1796 on: December 26, 2021, 07:59:59 PM »

No we did not do christmas eve.  Maybe next week bt I am not so sure, its getting bad here. In the last 24 hors. I haeard of 20 people you have contacted covid.   Mild cases  but still. My sister found out a coworker tested potive but she refuses to get tested.  Which I am surprised since she is so paranoid. I told her not to have it text week because I am not taking the chance of her having it andme being exposed to it by her. Yesx we got in an arguement. This iwhy it's spread so fast!!! People thinking they have a cold or bno symptoms and spreading it!!! She thinks she is protected by double masking.  I dont get her. sheknows more about covid than I do cause thats all she does is research it but she wont get tested when she was near someone who had it.  just because they were vaccinated and wearing masks.
I am wring from home thank god. I am afraid to go anywhere. I got ana email from my drs office they will no longer see patients that are unvaccinated in th eoffice. only through tvirtual appointments They are even recommneded if vccinated to do virtual if we can at least through the month of January. Stay safe everyone who reads ths. Ok I am off my soap box. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1797 on: December 27, 2021, 06:42:07 AM »

Good Morning oh i havent worn my contacts until now  I have trouble watching tv with them on so ehn I am home not working I wear my glasses I still have toruble getting them on.  LOL I have on since I am woring I guess to test lap top

jicaji

« Reply #1798 on: December 27, 2021, 01:55:32 PM »

Hope everyone had a great  HEALTHY weekend AND wishing you all a good week.

STLbf

« Reply #1799 on: December 27, 2021, 05:48:43 PM »

Happy after-Christmas cheer to everybirdie here.

I've been writing new eagl-ey lyrics to The 12 Days of Christmas, and moving the effort to this location seemed better than cluttering up the semi-serious DNN forum.  So here's what I have for the first two days. 

"On the first day of Christmas
My true love brought to me
A long stick from a nearby tree.

"On the second day of Christmas
My true love brought to me
Two big cornstalks,
And a long stick from a nearby tree."

A poet I am not, so I'm hoping some of you will help finish out the rest of the days.
And if this is not the best place for song lyrics about the Norths, tell me and I'll move it again!