Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 93047 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2021, 11:32:26 AM »

Hi all  :)  Beautiful sunny day today but Brrrrr started out in the low 20s. Hubby is making a big pot of his chili today. Mmmm Good weather for it.

Hi jicaji

Hi LB, I'm thinking this is your week for going into work every day. I hope today isn't as long for you.

Take care everyone.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2021, 06:36:08 PM »

Good Rvening another long day 11-1/2 hoursand may need to work this weekend.  I still dont have remote access so I may be in the office next week  to my boss is going to try and push it tomorrow th eproblem is they are in Germany.   I knew it would be bad since we were off for a month.   But things are good thing s are going pretty smooth
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2021, 07:34:44 PM »

Good Rvening another long day 11-1/2 hoursand may need to work this weekend.  I still dont have remote access so I may be in the office next week  to my boss is going to try and push it tomorrow th eproblem is they are in Germany.   I knew it would be bad since we were off for a month.   But things are good thing s are going pretty smooth
Geesh LB another long day. True expected after being off for a month. Darn to no remote access yet. Good though that things are going pretty smooth.
Copper must be thinking what the heck's going on mom? Cutie Copper. Sleep good LB.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2021, 07:47:05 PM »

Hi Cheerios!  :)
Hi baz, Hoping all's good with you and family, including Zippo of course.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2021, 07:33:00 PM »

Hi another long day today to and I will be orking tomorrow also but from home!!! Yep got my remote access finally!! If we get a lot of work done this weekend we go back to orking altenating weeks from home and this week I will be home!!!!!  I have to take copper to vet tomorrow ust fro his 6 month check up since he is on rozac nd he is an old man.   lol plus to get his nails clipped than I go back  home to work  fun fun may have to work sunday too  but from home  :)
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2021, 10:19:07 PM »

Hi another long day today to and I will be orking tomorrow also but from home!!! Yep got my remote access finally!! If we get a lot of work done this weekend we go back to orking altenating weeks from home and this week I will be home!!!!!  I have to take copper to vet tomorrow ust fro his 6 month check up since he is on rozac nd he is an old man.   lol plus to get his nails clipped than I go back  home to work  fun fun may have to work sunday too  but from home  :)
Hi LB, Was checking in to see if you posted. Awesome you've got your remote access and can work from home!! Sounds like a busy work weekend but worth it if lots of work gets done so you can begin working alternating weeks again. Fingers crossed you can!  :)

Hoping for a good news check up for cutie Copper tomorrow.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2021, 05:57:04 AM »

Good Morning up early couldnt sleep so going to go for my walk in the freezing cold.  I havent exercised since last Tuesday and I gained a few pounds!!!!!  grrrrr Than I will start working I refuse to go back into the office because of one co worker she never shuts up and I can't concnetrate. shes not on my side of the time when working and I had to work with her for past 2 weeks she has gotten a lot worse

jicaji

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2021, 07:53:12 AM »

LB....There's ALWAYS one (OR TWO) in every office!!!!! ::)

Good luck at the Vet.  RIzzo goes for grooming Monday.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2021, 10:46:27 AM »

Good Morning up early couldnt sleep so going to go for my walk in the freezing cold.  I havent exercised since last Tuesday and I gained a few pounds!!!!!  grrrrr Than I will start working I refuse to go back into the office because of one co worker she never shuts up and I can't concnetrate. shes not on my side of the time when working and I had to work with her for past 2 weeks she has gotten a lot worse
Hi LB, Darn to not sleeping good. You've got a lot on your mind. Brrrrrr walking in freezing cold but you did it! (I need a thumbs up emoji)  :)

Once you get back into your routine schedule again you're going to loose those few pounds. I have no doubt.

Agree to what jicaji said about one or two at the office. Soooo true .. and annoying!

#1 definitely

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2021, 10:47:21 AM »

LB....There's ALWAYS one (OR TWO) in every office!!!!! ::)

Good luck at the Vet.  RIzzo goes for grooming Monday.
Hi jicaji, Rizzo's going to look handsome.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2021, 06:08:30 PM »

Hi baz, That's funny!

LB, How did Copper's vet visit go? I bet you're tired after working all weekend. I hope all went well.

This time of year in the cold long months till Spring some days go quickly .. other days not so much .. today for me was a loooong day.
Definitely ready for Spring. But grateful for all the good until then.  :)

Have a good evening and night all.

jicaji

« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2021, 08:02:25 AM »

Baz....That cat looks like my Jack!!!  Love it.........

Paulie...My husband got the call to the get "The Shot" tomorrow.  I'm a little nervous but I guess it's a good thing.  Also, it's supposed to snow tomorrow, of course, so that makes me nervous as well.  Don't like driving in the snow.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2021, 05:41:05 PM »

Baz....That cat looks like my Jack!!!  Love it.........

Paulie...My husband got the call to the get "The Shot" tomorrow.  I'm a little nervous but I guess it's a good thing.  Also, it's supposed to snow tomorrow, of course, so that makes me nervous as well.  Don't like driving in the snow.
Hi jicaji! That great news for your husband! Busy day here with errands so I just now saw your message. I understand your being nervous but yes a good thing. I was nervous too for my husband but he didn't feel any side effects. Cool.

Darn to snow in your area tomorrow. Hopefully not much accumulated when driving for his shot.

Snow predicted here tomorrow too then sleet on top. Ugh. That makes snow removal harder. Id' rather mow the lawn. LOL

Please let me know how your husband is feeling afterwards tomorrow.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2021, 05:45:18 PM »

My youngest 6yr old granddaughter's kindergarten school district reopened today after about two week shut down so she got to ride her school bus again. She was happy.  ;D

LB where are you? Hoping all's okay.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »

Hey sorry I worked anther 12 hours today even though I wwas working from home.  My boss ssucks. There is no plans has us going from one direction to another.   I feel dizzy   LOL   Copper has a hear murmur .  They said it gout worse since last visit. 1st visit waas at a 1/2 now it's a 3/4. They want me to do an ultrasound which is $550. I cantafford that right now so it will have to wait.  He seems ok....     That was funny Baz.    trying to wind down but I have a feeling I will be tossign and turning .  I'm getting a covid test tomorrow  just to get it to make sure.   plus there were a lot o people in the office last week so want to make sure all is good.  THey say it's smart to take test often so I may just get one every couple of weeks