Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2021  (Read 93604 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2021
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2021, 08:47:22 AM »

Good Morning all  :)

jicaji, Sending you good thoughts and wishes for good news today about your appointment.

Hi baz, Waving back to you.

LB, Have a good day at work. Sounds like a busy one.

One of my daughters (one with Lupus) got her first inoculation yesterday. She got a strong headache a few hours later. Still has it today but seems a bit better she said.

She had an ordeal getting it. She went to hospital she works for to get shot .. her entry badge had been disabled in error for entry .. once she got inside the tech had difficulty getting vaccine into syringe .. called Dr who said since vaccine is thick it's sometimes difficult to get into thin syringe so got a different syringe.. just when ready to give vaccine the fire alarm went off .. Yep! My daughter said she looked at tech and said "we're finishing this shot before we leave so do it now!" Lol  She got her shot! Lol

Have a good day everyone.  :)

jicaji

« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2021, 12:50:26 PM »

Paulie

Happy your daughter got her shot finally.

LB, Glad your father is doing well!!

All went well with my Dr. visit today .....Diagnosis, "Barnacles." LOL!!!!  Guess I spent too much time at the beach in my youth :)

Thanks for the well wishes!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2021, 01:18:28 PM »

:)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2021, 05:49:48 PM »

what an ordeal your daughter went through to get the vaccine but thank goodness she got it!!!!  Good news Jacaji!!!  I iddnt have to work too late today but I am sure it will be coming.  Management here as no plan so we are swinging it!!! I am digesing now so I can do at least one of my exercises tonight. I usually do 2  I am getting tired quickly though   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2021, 08:04:31 PM »

Paulie

Happy your daughter got her shot finally.

LB, Glad your father is doing well!!

All went well with my Dr. visit today .....Diagnosis, "Barnacles." LOL!!!!  Guess I spent too much time at the beach in my youth :)

Thanks for the well wishes!
jicaji, You just made my day!!!  Thanks for letting us know.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2021, 08:09:33 PM »

Hi Tig

Hi baz, Thanks and yeah crazy. She was determined. Lol

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2021, 08:16:09 PM »

what an ordeal your daughter went through to get the vaccine but thank goodness she got it!!!!  Good news Jacaji!!!  I iddnt have to work too late today but I am sure it will be coming.  Management here as no plan so we are swinging it!!! I am digesing now so I can do at least one of my exercises tonight. I usually do 2  I am getting tired quickly though
Hi LB, Thank you about she got it. And agreed great news for jicaji.  :)

Good that you didn't have to work too late today. I guess at this point all you can do is go with the flow at work. Good you're going to do one exercise tonight. Don't over-do. Do you think you're getting tired more quickly due to returning to work plus exercises? I mean maybe having to get back into the routine you used to have. Hope that makes sense. 

#s 1 and 3

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2021, 08:36:35 PM »

Well the saga continues for my daughter who got the vaccine.  She was notified this evening from the school where her daughter (my youngest cutie 6 yr old granddaughter) attends 3 hours of kindergarten (pandemic schedule) in the mornings is closed for the rest of the week due to two teachers testing positive. So now virtual online classes again. School just resumed minimal hours in-school classes last week since last November when numbers went high then closed for the long holiday. 

This pandemic has been and is ...........
I just can't find the words any more.

jicaji

« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2021, 06:51:47 AM »

Paulie....So sorry to hear that!!  Hopefully all will be well going forward.

I can certainly find the words for the China Virus, just can't print them!!!!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

Puff

« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:19 AM »

JICAJI  And I would use the same words for the those who sent it to the world.

jicaji

« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2021, 08:23:56 AM »

Puff.....Absolutely!!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2021, 11:10:35 AM »

Paulie....So sorry to hear that!!  Hopefully all will be well going forward.

I can certainly find the words for the China Virus, just can't print them!!!!
jicaji, Right on!! Exactly can't print them here!! I thought that last night too so is why I ended with ...............
I should have said I can't find any polite words .. that's for sure!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2021, 07:18:45 PM »

I just got home an hour ago sorry Paulie things are complicate
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2021, 09:36:56 PM »

I just got home an hour ago sorry Paulie things are complicate
Oh my gosh LB. You've got to be exhausted! You're home tomorrow, right? Or is it you're a week at work then a week at home. Geesh I forget you're schedule has changed recently. I'm hoping you can be home tomorrow.

Also thanks for still posting quotes after your long day at work. I sure hope you sleep good tonight.

jicaji

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2021, 08:12:32 AM »

#1 for me for sure........

Have a "good" day all.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 122   Go Up