Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 434894 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #19320 on: January 14, 2022, 09:30:13 PM »

Sorry you and Levon Re both under the weather!  Glad he was diagnosed and treated!   Have you seen a  doctor?

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #19321 on: January 14, 2022, 11:07:01 PM »

LilBro, oh my, I am so sorry for all you and Levon have been going through! I am glad you are starting to feel better, and I’m so glad Levon was near such a good medical center! I hope his lacunar stroke symptoms are short-lived, with a quick and full recovery. It must have been a shock to discover he has that hole in his heart, but so glad it was found, so hopefully it can be repaired.  I hope you can update us and let us know how you and Levon are doing when you can. Take care. Prayers for you and Levon for healing and recuperation. Hugs, LilBro.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #19322 on: January 14, 2022, 11:19:45 PM »

Jaspurr, glad you could prepare for whatever weather comes your way. I hope you won’t have severe or lasting impacts. I will only get a lot of rain and wind.

Pink, glad for your good eye checkup, and you can get your other eye done soon, too. But I’m sorry it sounds like they won’t be able to do it sooner to let you take advantage of your insurance deductible having already been met. Shoot. So close. But I know you will be glad when both eyes are taken care of.

I know so many Beakers are getting a big Winter storm, or have one approaching. Please stay safe, All Beakers in the path of the serious and stormy weather.

It’s late here, and I’m very tired, so…

G’night Beakers. Wishing you all Safekeeping, Peace, and Comfort. Sweet dreams.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #19323 on: January 14, 2022, 11:35:14 PM »

Lilbro, wonderful to hear from you, I'm sorry to hear that you been ill and then Levon's health discovery must have been a shock for the family. I pray Levon is on the mend and you are feeling better. Is there plans for surgery for Levon in the future? Rochester's Mayo is a great place. I spent time there myself.... Prayers for you, Levon and family.

Lisa, glad your appt went well.

Peep, Love the pandas, they look so lovable and fun, makes you want to join in... awww Collin and Tallulah  :-*
Jaspurr, I'm sorry to hear many of our Beakers are going to be hit with bad weather.

Clynn, awww what a sweet baby owlet. Caring Owl is a wonderful place. I hope Bella is feeling better.

Phyl, thanks for sharing one of Jim's flying stories. Landing on the church parking lot. WOW! ... yum, Chinese take out... I'm having that on Sunday, Shannon's bringing Chinese take out for dinner. Love the cat sitting at attention. So Cute!! ... Love your good night pic.

Tsk, We tried to get a memorial stone, but that wasn't going to be allowed. Naimoj spent a lot of time on that for us. Happy to hear Tim is home, poor guy's exhausted. I hope he gets a good night sleep. Mike is leaving for his long drive to Louisiana in the morning. He went to bed at 7 tonight to prepare for the long drive.

Pink, that's wonderful news about your eye. Feb 4th is not too far away.... goodness, you have a long work schedule ahead. I hope you'll get to see your little ones too.

Eagles, happy to hear you and Kris had a wonderful day celebrating his birthday and the first day of his retirement!

Hi Nr, pretty stationary.

Hi Baz I hope all is well for you and Zippo.

Good night!

Fat and happy, his belly hanging low to the ground from gorging all day on a wildebeest, the king of the savannah ambles into the dusk just before the light fully fades and the long night begins in the Maasai Mara. This is his domain, and only a male of similar (or larger) size dare challenge him or his pride.

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers, Jewel Family, and Friends, Give wings to your dreams in 2022. Peace, good health and happiness be with you and those you love  tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lindy, Lori, Tsk, Eagles4, Ezee, Oldguy, Karen, Lisa, Clynn, RubyRed246, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Jaspurr, Maxie, Masswatch, Blschue, DeborahG, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim, Oldguy and family, Karen, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Pink's Cowen and Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz great niece,  Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For our service dogs in Afghanistan, Maggie, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Jojo, Eagles's Star, Tiaki, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19324 on: January 14, 2022, 11:40:26 PM »

Well, the snow stopped around 8:30 and just started back up a few minutes ago. It kind of melted, it was 34 degrees...

Kelsey and Sarah made Enchiladas today, so that is what we will have Saturday... Friday is always pizza!

Lori, good to see you!  How are you doing?  I love the cat calling the scale a LIAR! Thanks for the goodies! I have never seen sourdough
cinnamon raisin bread, I will have to look for it!

Hi girl!  Hi Beakers!  So happy to see you too!  I miss all of you!  Been snowing since about 830am, it's really heavy because it was melting and now it's going to get below zero so the mushy snow will turn to ice  ::) :P  ;)  I am making Pizza tonight too!  Well... dad picked up a papa murphys take n bake and I will add hamburger, bacon, yellow peppers, red peppers, onions, mushrooms and a little extra mozzarella  ;D  Been checking on NEFL a lot.  Thank you so much Jaspurr for the heads up!  I was having major anxiety when I saw the message.  All is good now... prayers for all of them!  Thank you all for the beautiful photos, nest updates and stories!
Here is the recipe for Sourdough Raisin Cinnamon Bread... it's ridiculous, 20 hours prep time!  Let's get another one also... well... they are all pretty much a day or 2 to make since the dough has to rise etc... I think I would like the recipe with the vanilla soaked raisins! mmmmm... I hope the little owl is OK!
https://www.theclevercarrot.com/2020/08/sourdough-cinnamon-raisin-bread/

The below recipe is attached because their website has a lot of "stuff" on it so I just downloaded the recipe itself. ;)
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

baziunc

« Reply #19325 on: January 14, 2022, 11:59:30 PM »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #19326 on: January 15, 2022, 12:02:26 AM »

Happy birthday Jilltosa!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #19327 on: January 15, 2022, 12:04:48 AM »

Goodnight dear friends! SED's & prayers for all!  Be safe, take care & big hugs!! Goodnight Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,  Nora, Pink, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Weasel, Maxie, Peep, Puff, Ssrl,  Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby, Paulie & ALL of you special beakers, perchers & eagle lovers!!![/b][/color]
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #19328 on: January 15, 2022, 12:20:44 AM »

Hi there Lani & Bazi!! Good to see you!

Sweet dreams everyone!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #19329 on: January 15, 2022, 03:28:34 AM »

Jilltosa...

...and many happy returns!
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale

kbshcb

« Reply #19330 on: January 15, 2022, 05:17:20 AM »

Happy Bird Day Jilltosa, from my garden to yours!

kbshcb

« Reply #19331 on: January 15, 2022, 05:19:37 AM »

Morning all..

Lilbro - thanks for checking in and letting us all know what you have been dealing with. Levon is in the perfect place and hope all will be well for him.

NR - beautiful paper

Lani - love the Lion!

Phyl - cute kitties..

Lisa - my steak dish was not great ......gotta try new things though, some success and some fail

Phyl

« Reply #19332 on: January 15, 2022, 06:36:35 AM »

Good Morning, and Happy Caturday !

Currently: 36  F  or  2 C with  cloudy skies .

Hoping everyone dealing with this storm is prepared , safe,  and secure.  Been hearing all sorts of 'things' for our area.

Hi Kb

Lori my mother use to make her own sour dough bread for us. This bread takes many hours of fermenting from a 'starter' .  The cinnamon raisin version looks delish.

Lani love the lion in sunset.

Lilbro how dreadful for Levon and all of you ! Hoping his heart can be repaired and treatment will help. Blessing you all are close to good medical center  Keep us posted. {{{hugs}}}  & prayers

Dinner tonight is from scratch,  chili w/ red kidney beans over restaurant style tortilla chips, green salad of shredded iceberg lettuce, Romaine, chopped kale dressed in avacado ranch dressing and topped with diced fresh roma tomatoes; devils food w/fluffy white like Jim's mom, Faye would make for him.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 06:54:21 AM by Phyl »
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

Edwin Way Teale

Phyl

« Reply #19333 on: January 15, 2022, 06:42:20 AM »

The latest, doesn't look any different.  :(

Edwin Way Teale

Phyl

« Reply #19334 on: January 15, 2022, 06:43:04 AM »

Edwin Way Teale