Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 694268 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #18480 on: December 31, 2021, 06:38:19 PM »

Happy New Year’s Eve, Beakers!  :)

I say bring on 2022, ‘cause 2021 can Kiss My Grits!!!   :D 8)

;D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftbm8EZZDqI
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

PeepSpy

« Reply #18481 on: December 31, 2021, 07:09:29 PM »

Happy New Year, peeps!  ;D ;D ;D

Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

karengramke

« Reply #18482 on: December 31, 2021, 07:25:34 PM »

T40’ the drone footage is terrible!  Ta has been in bed for hours!  I hope she is tired from too little sleep and not   Sick!  Fire works started here an hour orb so ago.   Cannot tell you how I hate them!   Tsk, sometimes Chinese restaurants have numbers for dishes.  You might try that next time!  Lol

Phyl, is this the night you are entertaining?   You are doing a lot!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 08:09:29 PM by karengramke »

baziunc

« Reply #18483 on: December 31, 2021, 07:45:23 PM »

Watch out for all the stormy and wintry weather, Beakers. I hope everyone stays safe and warm. Take care, All:-*

Lani, I don’t make New Years resolutions anymore either. The last time I did was lots of years ago, when I resolved never to make another New Years resolution. I can report that it is the only one I have kept.  ;)

Clynn, thanks for reminding me! I bought Fireball Whiskey before Thanksgiving and forgot about it till seeing your post. Let me know how you like it in your eggnog. I will add a shot to my bourbon and ginger tonight, or just let my bourbon and ginger be my Fireball shot’s chaser.  ;) Mmm.

T40, I’m so glad to hear that you and your home are safe. Very scary. Many special prayers for all in the path of the fire.

Phyl, enjoy your dinner party tonight. It sounds yummy.

Lisa, Betty White will be missed. She was very healthy! which is why she lived an active life to the ripe old age of 99 - dying apparently, they said, of natural causes, at her home in CA this morning, just 17 days shy of her 100th birthday. She was a remarkable person, and so kind, and funny! My Mtns Sister was pen pals with her daughter when they were teenagers.

Karen, your gumbo and seafood sounds very yum!

Lori, yum! Now I know what those cocoa bombs do! I had wondered about that.

Pink, have fun, but safe fun!  :)

Tsk, when you said you had been purging all day, I thought, oh no! don’t do that! just diet! With an emoji sticking out its tongue thought going through my head.  ;) But then I remembered Tim gave you the green light to throw away a bunch of stuff. Oh yeah, and I also read what you wrote right after you said you had been purging all day. Purge on, girl, while the purging is good!  ;) :D :D

Jaspurr, did you decide to do cherry pie with your eggnog?  ;)

I went to the grocery store today. Wow, that was scary! But I got the goods for tomorrow’s New Years meal.  It’s going to be a pork roast, and in the roasting pan with it will be onions, carrots, cabbage, sweet potato, and spinach. And there will be a pot of blackeyed peas. Looks like Cherry Pie for dessert.  ;)

I feel a second wind coming on. Maybe I won’t fall asleep 5 minutes before the ball drops in Times Square this year. Maybe.

Happy New Year, Y’all!  :)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 07:57:04 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #18484 on: December 31, 2021, 08:07:12 PM »

It sure looks like more than a few Beakers are going to ring in the New Year with a pretty decent snowfall.
Stay safe over the next 48 hrs or so if you have to venture out in it.

National Digital Forecast Database _ Total New Snow.

Set the time slider at the top of the map.
Hover the white arrow over your location for Total New Snow in inches.
The readout is in the upper right corner of the map.

Check the above link every few hours as Frida unfolds.
She will change her snow dump amounts as she gets closer in time.

The NDFD updates pretty frequently, but hit the 'Refresh Data' button below the map to get the most recent forecast snow amounts.

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #18485 on: December 31, 2021, 08:32:58 PM »

Baz, hunkered down in front of a mighty fine roaring field stone fireplace with some bubbly chilling.

Hope you and Zippo are doing 2022 sane.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #18486 on: December 31, 2021, 09:05:45 PM »

Hope All are having a nice New Years Eve! :)

Phyl  I read this morning that you had almost been up 24 hrs.  I hope by now you have at least had a nap!
Pink - Have fun and be safe tonight!
Tsk - No plans yet for tomorrow!  Tonight, we are staying in and staying warm! What are you & Tim doing?
Karen - It is not hot where I am! Enjoy your warmth!
T40 - I did not know you are in CO! Hope you are safe.  My husbands sister lives in Estes Park, CO.  Are you near those fires? :o
Lani - Awesome & congrats on Shannon's raise!! ;D  Happy that Shannon is coming tonight!
Oldguy - Regarding your inquiry with the emoji with the tongue sticking out.  I know some folks here use it to show they don't like something.  Speaking for myself, I have ONLY used it to express that a certain dish of food or meal is delicious. I have never used in a way to show I don't like something.  Everybody uses it differently I guess.
Clynn  - We will do the same!  We will start watching a movie, then doze off and maybe wake up before the big ball falls in NY! Lol!
LisaG - I took my Christmas stuff down last weekend.  I wanted to take it down since I took a couple of extra days off!  It sure is work to pack it all up for next year!
Hi Lori - Happy New Years Eve to you & Destini!
Tsk - I heard the sad news about Betty White while at work today. I am so sad.  She really was a class act as you mentioned. When our local news channel did a tribute on her, I had to reach for the kleenex. :'(
Hi Karen :)
Phyl - Nice tribute for Betty. :-*
Baz - Funny! Lol!
BL - Enjoy the evening! That's what we are doing!
Tig, Kb, Peep, Puff, Lilbro :)

All have a happy new years eve!

PeepSpy

Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

baziunc

« Reply #18488 on: December 31, 2021, 10:59:14 PM »

A New Year’s round for the Beakers!  :)

Cheers!!  Enjoy a tasty libation to celebrate the New Year! All flavors come with or without alcohol.  Take your pick!  Oh, go ahead and have a 2nd one - you deserve it!  :D

and...