Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 597428 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #14055 on: October 15, 2021, 09:09:41 AM »

Good morning.mmmso where is clynn and tsk?   Not often I am posting first!   Beautiful morning.  Ta and I hadcoffee on the porch again.

PeepSpy

« Reply #14056 on: October 15, 2021, 09:39:05 AM »

Cold rain today. You too, Tsk?

Work is done for this week and I am still lounging in PJs!  ;D Need to go do some shopping though.  ;) :)
Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #14057 on: October 15, 2021, 09:45:16 AM »

Pink cute pic of Kenzie, like her outfit.

#IStandWithUkraine

“God just sat down and smiled after he made cats.”~Richard Dawkins

A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.
– Lewis Gannett

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #14058 on: October 15, 2021, 10:08:51 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!   Good morning E4E, kb, lilbro, jaspurr, Lisa, T40, Peeps, Phyl, karen & Lani!  I am late, I got sidetracked this morning!

Pink, good picture of Kenzie, she's a cutie! The time flies doesn't it? It flies too darn fast!

Peeps, don't forget to change before you head out the door!

Phyl, hugs for Maggie, how is she doing?

karen, sorry, got sidetracked, talking with Erin on the phone and shopping online for Christmas.  Now I need to get busy!  I think tsk is traveling?

kb, fascinating video of the octopus!

Lisa, I always got up at 5:00 AM when I was working, it has taken quite a while to get it changed to 6:30 in my brain!

Lani, love how the albatross talk to each other! They sure are sweet, gentle birds!  I hope  Tiaki takes breaks on the islands she sees!  She has already
flown many miles!  Oh no, another mouse, yes, hope it made its way to the cooler garage...probably not though!

baz, love that Lil' Punkin is getting some curls!  Praying that the new med works well for her!  That little brother is looking so cuddly!

T40, I love the Paul McCartney Carpool video, I have watched it more than once!

Upper Iowa River in Bluffton, Iowa

DNF comes to the nest since she saw Mr. North there earlier. She is checking out whether he did any weeding while he was  there. Looks like he didn’t,
so she adds that as the first thing on her “honey do” list!

TY Carol Marshbur
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PeepSpy

« Reply #14059 on: October 15, 2021, 10:17:07 AM »

Clynn!  ;D
Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

PeepSpy

« Reply #14060 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:02 AM »

Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

PeepSpy

« Reply #14061 on: October 15, 2021, 10:48:32 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

jaspurr

« Reply #14062 on: October 15, 2021, 11:02:22 AM »

Good morning everyone,
CLYNN, love the autumn leaves in Iowa.
PINK, aww, Kenzie will always treasure your message to her.
LANI, I am glad you recently saw Otis.  I watched a live video of the Falls this morning and it looked like the water had a thin layer of ice.  I hope he doesn't have to travel too far to find a den.   LOL, Tiaki doesn't look like a hula kind of girl.  Maybe Easter Island or the Galapagos.  She is just going where the winds carry her.
PEEP, I hope not about the La Nina Winter.

jaspurr

« Reply #14063 on: October 15, 2021, 11:03:41 AM »

PEEP, you are perfectly dressed to go shopping.   ;D ;D

LisaG1967

« Reply #14064 on: October 15, 2021, 11:05:47 AM »

Morning jaspurr, Peep, E4E and karen  :)

Y'all are gonna think I am crazy.  I got my glasses yesterday.  I decided to the bifocals, and I can see out the distance part up top, and I can see out of the lower to read, but I can't see to look at my computer no matter how close or far back I tilt my head!  I called the doctor this morning, and she is going to write me a script for computer glasses.  I asked, what is that?  She said, the top part of the lens will be like the middle part of the tri-focal lens, and the bottom will be the bifocal part.  She said, if I don't do well with those, my only opinion is to keep using the dollar store reading glasses, but that won't help my astigmatism.  I think I just have screwy eyes.   ::)

lilbro - Devils Tower is on my bucket list of places to visit.  ;D

kb - Have a good day painting. 

Pink - Hope work goes quickly for you this weekend, so you can enjoy your Fall foliage ride.  Cute pic of Kenzie!

Phyl - Cute morning pic.

clynn - I am even up before 5 on the weekends.  I rarely sleep in, and sometimes wish I could.  Beautiful pic of the Upper Iowa River!  DNF is looking good.  I took this screenshot a lil while ago of her getting ready to take a bath.  She was splishing and splashing!

PeepSpy

« Reply #14065 on: October 15, 2021, 11:13:25 AM »

Lisa, I see the computer better without glasses. I had computer glasses and couldn't adjust my head to them!  :P
Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #14066 on: October 15, 2021, 11:16:30 AM »

;D ;D ;D

LOL! I guess you're dressed and ready to go out!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

PeepSpy

« Reply #14067 on: October 15, 2021, 11:18:21 AM »

My glasses I need for driving are progressive lens. Much easier to get used to. Eventually when I get the cataract surgery, I don't know what to expect or whether they will correct distance or close.  ::)
Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄

LisaG1967

« Reply #14068 on: October 15, 2021, 11:20:37 AM »

Lisa, I see the computer better without glasses. I had computer glasses and couldn't adjust my head to them!  :P

Peep - The computer and anything in front of me is a total blur.  It's so bad, that I can't even see what food I am eating!  I need to have reading/magnifying glasses on to be able to see anything.  I didn't think I would be able to use the bifocals, cause last year I had trouble with the progressive lenses.  The doctor said, some peoples eyes and brain just don't click to use those, and I might be one of those people.  I was really surprised that the bifocals worked and clicked with my brain.  I just wish I could see the computer while wearing them. 

PeepSpy

« Reply #14069 on: October 15, 2021, 11:26:58 AM »

You must be very farsighted, Lisa. I am just the opposite - was always nearsighted. It is just when I started developing cataracts that I am having some issues with both. They are very slow developing, so I don't  know when it will be time for surgery.
Welcome Spring! 🌸🌼🌷🍄