Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 787319 times)

jaspurr

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #13950 on: October 13, 2021, 04:32:40 PM »

LISA, do we have to drive non stop? ???
Good night everyone

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13951 on: October 13, 2021, 04:36:22 PM »

TIG   Thanks I do believe I've seen Robin and Marion but will look into it.  Bummer on the health club - if ins companies only realized prevention is the key. ::) ::)

KB  What a shame about the eagle owl.  Sure hope it returns.  There was one we saw at the Wildlife Discovery center this week - they are big.
Chicagoland

T40cfr403

« Reply #13952 on: October 13, 2021, 04:38:19 PM »

"Feeling Good" (also known as "Feelin' Good") is a song written by English composers Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse for the musical The Roar of the Greasepaint – The Smell of the Crowd. It was first performed on stage in 1964 by Cy Grant on the UK tour and by Gilbert Price in 1965 with the original Broadway cast.[1]

Nina Simone recorded "Feeling Good" for her 1965 album I Put a Spell on You. The song has also been covered by Sammy Davis Jr.,Traffic, Michael Bublé, John Coltrane, George Michael, Victory, Eels, Joe Bonamassa, Eden, Muse, Black Cat Bones, Bassnectar, Sophie B. Hawkins, Leslie West, Avicii, Chlöe and Ms Lauryn Hill among others. It was also performed by John Legend as part of the Celebrating America performance marking the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on 20 January 2021.

Nina Simone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNMKGYiJpvg

Michael Buble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edwsf-8F3sI&ab_channel=MichaelBubl%C3%A9
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

LisaG1967

« Reply #13953 on: October 13, 2021, 04:40:33 PM »

"Feeling Good" (also known as "Feelin' Good") is a song written by English composers Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse for the musical The Roar of the Greasepaint – The Smell of the Crowd. It was first performed on stage in 1964 by Cy Grant on the UK tour and by Gilbert Price in 1965 with the original Broadway cast.[1]

Nina Simone recorded "Feeling Good" for her 1965 album I Put a Spell on You. The song has also been covered by Sammy Davis Jr.,Traffic, Michael Bublé, John Coltrane, George Michael, Victory, Eels, Joe Bonamassa, Eden, Muse, Black Cat Bones, Bassnectar, Sophie B. Hawkins, Leslie West, Avicii, Chlöe and Ms Lauryn Hill among others. It was also performed by John Legend as part of the Celebrating America performance marking the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on 20 January 2021.

Nina Simone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNMKGYiJpvg

Michael Buble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edwsf-8F3sI&ab_channel=MichaelBubl%C3%A9

Thanks, T40  :D

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #13954 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »

Good Afternoon

Work was OK..Its very breezy here today, only got half inch rain maybe.. Very sunny after Noon..

LANI Love the story of Milo and the mouse,  he showed Mom where it was..My cat Smokie back in rhe day would have had it..lol Cute Owl  :)
LORI Sending prayers,  hoping you and that tooth get ro feeling better after appointment! Thanks for OLDGUYS  calendar!  :) LOVED those pumpkins and Fritters!
PHYL OH my,well glad you posted, glad Maggie seems to be ok? Was it urgent ro rush her ro Blue Pearl? Cute BBs  :) Oh the necklace!
TIG You needed that sleep after all that work yesterday! I need to mow, and mulch some leaves..Im.just not motivated..I.mean well it doesn't look bad..lol
CLYNN Our storms and noise started at 230 am.. Aww Nancy and Harry  :) OH no Bella, well Erin is being  very cautious., praying she feels better soon!  Aww, look at that smile   :) Bear attack..LOL I have a couple pair of those jeans..I wear them to ride..lol  Mama Linx and babies :)
KB Goofy BIG pups..lol Oh yes dark so late of a morning, that will change here in November, maybe..lol Flying Squirrel..  :) Hope Gladys is found soon!
LILBRO OH MY! Stay safe in that snow!
E4E  :)
LISA Hope Appt went well  :) Tuned in and went back and saw MOM and DM2, that pic is awesome!
KAREN You and TA had a good morning  :)
JASPURR Otis  :)
T40  :)
TSK  :) LOL, I'm 56 and my Hubbys Boss's wife is 65 and we both wear distressed jeans....They are so Cute wirh certain tops...lol

I need to find rhe launch!
Lol below me before Coffee...

🦅🇺🇸💓

karengramke

« Reply #13955 on: October 13, 2021, 05:46:52 PM »

Capt Kirk was  back on earth almost before he left!  quite  emotional about the whole affair!
Pink, I am not a fan of torn, ripped or distressed jeans!   Love jeans tho.  I am 83 tho but I did not like them when I was 6 and kids ripped them on the playground!   Lol.   I will defend your right to wear them and those tops with part of the shoulder missing!  Something about that look seems off to me.
Hope Gladys gets Hungry and comes home for dinner.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 05:55:08 PM by karengramke »

kbshcb

« Reply #13956 on: October 13, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »

This little boy of mine keeps me in stitches and on my toes!...

I'm upstairs and taking care of business, he's downstairs already waiting for me to come down I assume, and he barks, atypically so I run down, and there he is sitting beneath the table next to my bed looking at his night night bone...
I put it away in the morning, a barbell type nyla bone....oh, okay you want your bone do ya?.....

Night all...Ollie man is ready on the left side of me chomping on his bone, and will move to my right side to snuggle soon....He's totally into routines!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13957 on: October 13, 2021, 06:28:50 PM »

First round of rain between 2 and 4 gave us .4"  Will see what happens over night.

T40  Two very different renditions of that classic  :)

PINK   LOLOL   Enjoy the fashion trend.  I'm sure CLYNN can come up with something equally funky when we were that age or younger.  Of course then there are tats.   They are now so common it's hard to find someone who doesn't have one.  Personally not for me tho but an enthralled looking at the ones that take up a whole arm or the like.

KAREN   LOL  We are sure showing our age  ;) ;)  Wm Shatner sure was emotional - God bless him.

KB  You bet - Routines are so important for our pets.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #13958 on: October 13, 2021, 06:48:18 PM »

Tsk, lol!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #13959 on: October 13, 2021, 07:01:33 PM »

Good Morning beakers!  Enjoy some fresh and hot Apple Fritters today! Take care all ((hugz)) Have a beautiful day!

Yummie. Thanks
The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

PeepSpy

« Reply #13960 on: October 13, 2021, 07:14:52 PM »

Good morning everyone.
Lilbro,  stay warm and safe.  Hope you have your snow plow in working order.
LORI, No brainer. National NO BRA DAY!  What did the dentist say about you tooth?  Apple fritters  :)  :)
Hope OLDGUY is doing better.

PHYL, I am biting my tongue.

Of course you're biting your tongue...anyone with wisdom would know to walk in some celse's shoes before making a comment or passing judgement.
LOLOL! AND YOU SHOULD TALK!!!!!!!!
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #13961 on: October 13, 2021, 07:56:09 PM »

I chatted with our vet . Who agreeded with my decision to take Maggie to Blue Pearl and here's why.

1. Maggie's age---she's 18 yrs old or 90 cat years at this age alot of serious health issue arise.

2. there ae several serious diseases that have diarrhea as a symptom, four immeadately come to mind:
    Arthritis
    Cancer
    Diabetes
    Bowel blockage

Owning that there are other symptoms for each of these diseases.   I believe in erring on the side of caution when it comes to health issues.

'Good Night' and SEDs.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:03:09 AM by Phyl »
The English language is, weird.
It can be understood through tough,
thorough,
thought though.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #13962 on: October 13, 2021, 08:02:34 PM »

{{{Hugs Jaspurr}}} prepare your emotions, because Tiaki is heading for the dark blue deep waters!!!  :o
I'm not handling it well!  :-\

https://my.wildlifecomputers.com/data/map/?id=6008d9ba31af59139976bcfe

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:04:20 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

PeepSpy

« Reply #13963 on: October 13, 2021, 08:04:02 PM »

Exactly!
Advent joy! 🌲🌟🐑💖

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #13964 on: October 13, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander