Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 363578 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #13110 on: September 25, 2021, 08:09:55 PM »

Tsk, I have been fooling with this for 3 years!  Had a heart cath then that showed blockage but not enough to stent,  that was following a chemical stress test.  Recently I had a nuclear  stress test that showed major blockage.  Hence 2 stents!    Gotta do what ya gotta do!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #13111 on: September 25, 2021, 08:22:41 PM »

Tsk, LOL, I have posted 2 pics before that included me. One was on a beach with my first set of twin greats… maybe about 3 years ago? when they were about the same age as my littlest greatniece is now. And the other pic was a group shot of my family in the mountains, in October during peak Fall foliage, maybe about 3 more years before, when we all biked a section together of the Virginia Creeper Trail, in Mt Rogers State Park, VA. A pic of me about every 3 years seems like enough.   ;) :D Glad you got in a fun family visit, too! Did Tim watch the Ryder Cup today? I caught the last hour, and so fun to see the U.S. going into the singles tomorrow with such a nice lead. It’s always fun to see the fun the teams always have with each other at that event, especially the winning team at the end. Very raucous good fun.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #13112 on: September 25, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »

Karen oh my word! Wishing you the very best outcome. ((())) I'm sure TA missed you, alot.
Baz thank you for the fam pics. Kids are cute, That a nice picture of you!
Lori good Caturdays. Tks for Orange NSW Falcon Cam update. Talons crossed
Eagles it's time for Maggie purrs!! Those megahertz are on the way to Kris!
Tsk glad your visit went well and was fun. You have pics to share. Right?  ;)
Pink safe travels tomorrow and loads of fun
T40 great Caturday vids, as always. Esp love the Snow Leopard. And, #1 is heartbreaker.   :'(

Wishing everyone a 'Good Night' with SEDs !

'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #13113 on: September 25, 2021, 09:49:46 PM »

no bounce
my lap is empty...
book club brunch tomorrow
Ryder Cup golf is good this weekend
Thanx for the info on Decorah nests and Mom
SED all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #13114 on: September 25, 2021, 11:59:28 PM »

Karen and TA! Sending you both hugs and prayers!   :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #13115 on: September 26, 2021, 01:05:44 AM »

Lori, sweet Tiaki, time went by too fast. Wonderful gifs, thank you  :-*. good luck to Diamond & Xavier .. love Caturday pics

Jaspurr, I was wondering about the tracking info on Tiaki too. They put a GPS on her, so I wonder when they will share the info.

Phyl, "in one ear and out the other!" .. sweet good night pic.   ;D

T40, great videos..  the Lions was sweet to watch and of course Mabel/Olive

Baz, love the pics.. love your beach hair and baby in your arms, on the dock of the bay  ;D ..

Lisa, I always get nervous when I see a vulture hanging out near the house. I start looking for small critters.

Pink, have a safe trip and wonderful time with your girls!  ;D

Tsk, glad you had a good visit   :)

Tig, awww no pups  :(

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Peace be with you tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Jaspurr, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Maxie, Masswatch, Clynn, RubyRed246, Ezee, Blschue, DeborahG, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Eagle's Kris, Pink's Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Kb's BIL, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz sister, Lisa's brother, Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Eagles4's son, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For our service dogs in Afghanistan, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Jojo, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #13116 on: September 26, 2021, 05:54:45 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....Happy Sunday!!

((karen)) - I don't think it is TMI.  I, do notice when Beakers are missing from here, and worry and wonder about them.  I know some of you are closer to each other, and let others know what is going on with each other.  But, I am glad to hear that you are OK!  Sounds like you had a rough time, but hopefully you are on the way to feeling better.   :-*

Peep - Don't think the vulture got the skunk, as we saw it last night.   :-\

tsk - Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your visit.  I see vultures around here, just not on the shed roofs in the yard next door.  ;D

Phyl - Sweet good night pic!

tig - Aww, the grandpups went home?  You will have to let us know what was for book club brunch!  Beautiful pic of mama and baby loon!

Lani - Love the good night pic, so sweet!  Jeff thought maybe the vulture was after something small too.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #13117 on: September 26, 2021, 06:44:44 AM »

Here's a start Lisa... I need to decide!  https://pinstripes.com/edina/menus/brunch/
The book was Northern most... https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/50746287-northernmost

Brrr... mornin' KB
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #13118 on: September 26, 2021, 07:00:14 AM »

Here's a start Lisa... I need to decide!  https://pinstripes.com/edina/menus/brunch/
The book was Northern most... https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/50746287-northernmost

Brrr... mornin' KB

Did you finish the book?....looks interesting, say how you liked or didn't or both please......
It's been awhile, but I loved the 2 times we went to eat at Pinstripes...stop by?....you are so close..

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #13119 on: September 26, 2021, 07:14:10 AM »

Hi EVERYONE on this SUNDAY MORNING

Should be a beautiful day today  ;D

KAREN   Hope today brings you more energy  :-*  (((KAREN)))

BAZI  Yes he was watching the Ryder Cup,  In Milw as my brother had it on the TV while we were chatting.  ;) ;)  I'll have more time today to watch.  Yes it would be nice to win it this year.

PHYL  Sweet good night pic.  ;D

TIG  Awww... :'(   What book up for discussion this time?  Answered - sounds like a really interesting book.  Did you like it? think I'll put it on my list.  I could never decide with that generous menu  :o :o

LANI   LOLOL on the good night photo  ;D

LISA  I wonder - do vultures even go for live prey?

Happy 98th heavenly b-day to our dear JPALM
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #13120 on: September 26, 2021, 07:44:15 AM »

Morning kb  :)

tig - Oh my, that would be a hard choice for me too, everything looks good on the menu.    The American scramble and chicken & waffles sound delish!

tsk - I had to Google that about vultures.  It said...Although they feed almost exclusively on carrion (dead animals), they sometimes take live prey.  I did not know that! 

Happy Heavenly Birthday to Jpalm!!!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #13121 on: September 26, 2021, 08:05:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning tsk, tig, kb, Lisa & Lani!

karen, hope you are feeling better this morning! TA was so happy to see you!

tsk, we are supposed to get to 87 today, but the humidity is so low it won't be so bad. A few hot days, back down on Thursday.  Thank you for
the reminder of JPalm's heavenly birthday today...

JPalm

tig, looks like a wonderful place to eat! Judging by the rest of the menu I bet the brunch is fabulous!

kb, did the party keep you awake last night?

Lisa, it could be worse... ;D ;D

Lani, it was kind of sad, seeing Taiki taking off...I hope she has a wonderful albatross life!

baz, enjoyed the pictures of you, I don't remember the years ago pictures you posted with you in them! Love you holding the new baby!

smb posted in FB: 
In the wee hours of the morning, Ms. Gabby decided to join Samson on the Wallenda Branch ❤   Love is in the Air.... ❤❤❤
North East Eagles - September 25, 2021

Thank you Debbie Botelho for sharing with us ❤       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrKkGqkQG6M
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 08:56:40 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #13122 on: September 26, 2021, 08:33:43 AM »

Hi Lani & Jas, according to the albatross tracker it looks like they post the data every 4 days.  The last one was posted on the 22nd, so hopefully we will see some info by the 27th for todays data on Tiaki.  ;D

https://docnewzealand.shinyapps.io/NorthernRoyals/
Tiaki play timeline
https://docnewzealand.shinyapps.io/albatrosstracker/

Lori, sweet Tiaki, time went by too fast. Wonderful gifs, thank you  :-*. good luck to Diamond & Xavier .. love Caturday pics

Jaspurr, I was wondering about the tracking info on Tiaki too. They put a GPS on her, so I wonder when they will share the info.

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #13123 on: September 26, 2021, 08:40:19 AM »

Morning & Happy Sunday

I didn't get back on last night to say goodnight, so I just spent last 1 1/2 hrs reading and make a post and then I pressed the wrong key and lost it all.  :o

I will be back later.  Going to get a cup of coffee and take Star outside.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #13124 on: September 26, 2021, 08:57:16 AM »

Karen, sending you big hugs ((gentle)) and prayers.  Hi to little TA she missed her Mama! Take care sweetie!  :-*

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl