Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 317115 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #10125 on: July 22, 2021, 08:47:29 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!!! Hi Lani, E4E, Blschue, Phyliz, Lilbro, Puff, Peep, KBS, TSK, Lisa, Pink, Karen, Oldguy, Jill, & all coming in this morning... off to the vet to take Destini for her "Spa day" (hair & nails)... if only it was this relaxing for her  ;)

TA?  ;)
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10126 on: July 22, 2021, 09:01:31 AM »

Bluebird Report:Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee

https://raptorresource.org/raptorresource/forum/index.php?topic=2741.0
Jim did a quick look yesterday as he mowed. It's official, no new eggs so Mom's stop laying. She and Dad are busy taking turns on the nest. And, being food truck for juvies.
So, it's gonna be Cane Ridge # 49, 50, 51 and 52.     And, those kids should cap off the season. 

I did a quick calculation in my head yesterday and we must have help bring into the world nigh on to 100 bluebirds in 20 years and spent over $1000.00
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale

karengramke

« Reply #10127 on: July 22, 2021, 09:17:43 AM »

Good morning Beakers.   
Bischue, God Bless and prayers.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:03:35 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10128 on: July 22, 2021, 11:00:34 AM »

Sunrise over Canyon Lake, Arizona

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Jilltosa, Clynn, Kb, Lisa, Puff, Eagles, Tsk, Pink, Phyliz, Lori, Karen, Baz, Tig, Oldguy, Ezee, and All!
Have a good day.  :)

Karen and TA  Have a good day!

Lori, love spa day gifs... Enjoy Spa Day Destini!  ;D :-*

Phyliz, your morning cartoon is a hoot and BBs are precious.  :-*

Pink, "Strong Women" in the Beak Room Family.  :-*
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:11:21 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #10129 on: July 22, 2021, 11:12:54 AM »

Brooks Falls Brown Bears at Katmai -    https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

Chunk has new battle scars this year, and it's just the beginning. You should see the back of his neck and tip of ear.  :(

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:16:39 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #10130 on: July 22, 2021, 11:45:41 AM »

Happy birthday Smbruhling!  :)

Phyl

« Reply #10131 on: July 22, 2021, 11:57:52 AM »

Lani Oh my! That poor bear. Looks like muzzle is all but cut off.  :o  Life in the wild get viscious.
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

Edwin Way Teale

Phyl

« Reply #10132 on: July 22, 2021, 12:00:26 PM »

Smbruhling...Happy Birthday !

Edwin Way Teale

karengramke

« Reply #10133 on: July 22, 2021, 12:06:38 PM »

Happy Birthday smb!

kbshcb

« Reply #10134 on: July 22, 2021, 01:19:56 PM »

Been busy.....ssrl came early this am to continue to help in Scott's shop....I feel very accomplished, albeit with expert help at this project....She does this part time for a living so is truly an expert at trashing what needs to be trashed...We have 3 buckets of trash and 1 for charity.....All is good once trash is gone..we even moved my generator to a safer place...

A few sprinkles that doesn't even count...these systems continue to produce heavy rain but by the time they get into high density Hennepin County nada.....I continue to wonder why this high density movement continues exponentially given the obvious consequences....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Done for the day......tomorrow is another day of continued drought but I will find things to work on as I have more than 3 projects going on at the same time!

karengramke

« Reply #10135 on: July 22, 2021, 02:09:34 PM »

Kb, the air above your county is evidently very dry , hence no rain.  We cuttently do not have dry upper air and are gettin wet when the rain moves over an in.   Per our weather folks.

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #10136 on: July 22, 2021, 03:25:52 PM »

Good Afternoon
I came home for two hours and will work 4-cl will have 9 hours in today! We sent a girl home, she came in late, because he Father is failing..We just knew she should be home with him.. Another girl called in , her Mom went to the hospital.. No One else to cover.. So I said hey,  let me have a couple hours off,  I will come back in at 4..Boss said that works! Lol  He really is good to me, so I cam be good back  :) Hubby will be on his own for dinner..

TSK Those pictures of rhe Sistine Chapel are beyond words! How wonderful it must have been to experience that..Such awesomeness!
PHYLIZ I do remember pagers..lol and all those Golden Age shows as well!  :) When TV was wholesome and good  :) and funny..lol Never knew about the Mercury 13, at least don't remember.. BBs and rhe cute bird cartoon..lol
KAREN LOL, I would rather not, would be too hard on me..
OLDGUY The Minion tho!  ;)
LANI It really does look like a frogs mouth..lol  Cute Golden last night  :) Sunrise over Canyon Lake, just gorgeous  :) Aww Poor Chunk tho  :-\
KB I really pray NO fires there! AN accomplished day for you! Now rest  :)
LISA  :)
LILBRO :)
PUFF  :)
LORI OOOh a Spa Day for Destiny   :)

HAPPY Birthday Smbruhling  :)
🦅🇺🇸💓

LisaG1967

« Reply #10137 on: July 22, 2021, 03:52:01 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, smbruhling!!!

Pink - That is so nice of you to cover those shifts, and that the boss let you come home for a couple hours break in between.

kb - So nice of ssrl to come and help you today. 

Lani - Awww, that poor bear.  I hope that heals quickly. 

Phyliz - When will #49-52 hatch?  Love your morning bird funny!

Lori - Hope Destini enjoyed her spa day!  How are you doing?!

tsk - How is Lucy doing?

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10138 on: July 22, 2021, 03:53:05 PM »

PHYLIZ  Yes funny cartoon  ;) ;)  But worth every penny with your Cane Ridge bluebird project  :)  I so enjoy it.

LORI  I think you may need a spa day too  LOL

LANI  That muzzle cut looks awful.  Poor Chunk

KB  And SSRL was your angel for today and a fun friend besides.  Sounds like much accomplished.

PINK   You are a good employee.  Little extra overtime never hurt if not done too often.  It's for a good reason and you're being somebody's angel today  ;)

LISA  She seems pretty much back to normal - not eating quite as much but doing fine.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday today  SMB

Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #10139 on: July 22, 2021, 03:56:37 PM »

Mods on the Puffin Burrow chat are trying to find someone on the island to film or take pictures of JoJo's banding and maybe a little kiss from Keenan! 💋😘 Can't believe the technology went bust after getting new and clear cams! 🙄
Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧