Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 115186 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #8190 on: June 10, 2021, 09:05:46 PM »

"some bounce"
In the Heights was very good. I tried to not be an "old lady" and get into the new style of music. It was okay because I could understand most of the lyric, and not all was rap-based. All music had a latin influence and I like that. It is a long movie. That said, stick with it. There are plot twists and drama and surprises and it gets better and better.

SED
Tig

Puff... LOL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Decorah fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8191 on: June 10, 2021, 09:15:12 PM »

BL - Is Pip starting to feel better?  I know it can take a while for the doctors to get things figured out.
Kb- yes, we are having nice weather, although I would like it a tiny bit warmer!  ;)
Tsk - Awe, nice that Tim loves his recliner!  :)  Wow, I just saw where you give the link to Lani! Now she can see the segment on the magician who was on AGT the other night!! He was so awesome!! I would pay to go watch a show of his!!
Lani - Enjoy the link that Tsk provided!! ;D  The magician is so good!!
Clynn - I think Bella will decide when she wants to get in a swimsuit and get into the water!  At her age, no one can talk her into anything - it has to be HER idea!!  ;) ;D   Clynn - that is so true - love what you posted! When I was kid, all I wanted was a 64 box of crayons with the built in sharpener! ;D
LisaG - I bet your banana bread won't last long around the house! Lol!
Karen - The greek lemon chicken soup from greek restaurants sound good - but I've never had it. One of these days though . . .  .. ;D
Tig - You were probably getting a temp of 100 deg today? Yikes!  :o  Yumm!! I bet your chicken tacos were good tonight!
Lori - Thanks for posting penny pic for Lilbro!! She is so happy in that little pool - too cute!!!!!  Lori, love all the other pics you posted today!
Lani - Thanks for posting Bear Study!  Oh my gosh, can't believe how much you had to do involving the painting of your double front glass doors with wrought iron.  Too much work!! :o :-\  At least I'm sure it looks really good and that you won't have to go through that again for a long time!
Pink - Did you go ahead and mow today?  I wouldn't blame you if you postponed to another day!
Oldguy - Thanks for links & Minion!
Phyliz, Jilltosa, T40, Peep & Puff :)

I am off tomorrow due to high PTO hours; its either take the time off, or cash out some hours! I would rather have the time off. :)
Its time for Star's allergy shot, so I have an appt to take her in tomorrow for the shot. She is already starting to cough.

All have a good night!  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8192 on: June 10, 2021, 10:56:49 PM »

"no bounce"
Looks as though our 2 boxes from Amazon were stolen today... because the UPS driver delivered to the front door, instead of to the back door, as requested. Amazon won't address issue for 48 hours. Hopefully they will replace, or maybe credit card will help. Sigh.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

oldguy

« Reply #8193 on: June 10, 2021, 11:00:58 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

It got hotter than forecast today - 97 - 100 on my car temp going across town to home from work...  Another very small rain cell went thru the area this evening - Western IC got some rain, but nothing East of the river...

Some videos tonight -

Goalkeeper Cat Training For The Tournaments!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1fdLmrpog

Maru loves mushrooms   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwUbrx8cQI

Inner crater collapse June 10th 2021 at 04:10   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCWT8UMhd3Y

HUGE LAVA FALLS - BEST SPACTACLE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniJpS9SuWc

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyliz

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8194 on: June 11, 2021, 12:19:50 AM »

Maggie  :-* :-* :-*, sitting here watching the letters pop on the monitor as I type.  She's been watching a backyard wildlife cam in Reke, Germany most to the day. 

Tig  Darn porch pirates ! on the other side...glad you and Camper has some shade to work. I can identify with the vertigo. I developed Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo after 3 level cervical spine surgrey about 5 yrs ago.  A person can have some really difficult days.
Lani- thanks for bear study; Lucy/Chloes cubs look really good, sure hope Dr. Rogers finds Lily. Charlie Brown is a cute name for  Chloe's  2ns cub ( I added the # to keep it straight for me). Sad news about Docs friend Maureen what a heartwrenching situation/story. A person just can't but hope and pray for the best for her.

Lori-'little booger' sure has an appitite and Zooey is doing a great job of feeding
Oldguy thanks for vids; perhaps cooler temps for weekend
BL keep us posted on Pip. Eagles hit it on the head, sometimes it takes Docs a while. Hoping for the best.
Eagles allergies  >:(  all the best at Docs tomorrow.
Puff Maggie loves Rediwhip too.  She knows the 'pop' of cap and as old lady cats go, she's down the stairs.  The other night we had some on top of Jell-O. There she was looking up at me chattering away. So, I pull a saucer from the cubboard and put a rosette on it. A big one, unintentionally,  and down the furry little head went...never seen a tiny pink tongue work so much.

'The smarter you get, the less you speak. You grow to realize that not everyone is worth the confrontation."  Brad Turnbull

George Orwell, spot on '1984'    'Animal Farm'

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8195 on: June 11, 2021, 01:21:25 AM »

Tsk, the magician was amazing! Someday, he'll have a show in Vegas. Gorgeous roses, I like naturally dry my roses and place them in a bowl in my bedroom and bathrooms.

Clynn, I'm the same way about recliners, I can't get comfy in them. Ed does a great job picking tutus, they fit her personality... poor E1, sweet pic of sibling looking over the nest at E1... I wanted the big box of crayons too! I was so proud when we could afford it. Never watched the K family, don't plan on watching reruns. LOL!

Peep, can a double yolk happen with puffin eggs? Is there someone you could ask if twins have happened?

Phyliz, sweet tern chicks and yellow warbler preparing her nest. Great treehouse... the shooting was tragic  :( ... Maggie and whip cream  ;D

Lori, Is there just one GSB eyas? Zooey looks like she's doing a wonderful job. Love the gifs... Lost a tp roll this morning. I left the guest bathroom door open for 5 minutes and there was Norman!

Lilbro, great pool for Penny, she looks adorable. Thanks Lori for posting.

Karen, our double front door is made of wrought iron, it has a glass pane on both sides that swings open if needed. I keep it closed. Very sad about Maureen. I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow.

Lisa, cool shots of the Blue Angels.

Pink, Mike's in Gila Bend this week, I had cottage cheese and salad. I'm a lazy cook when he's gone... it is peaceful on the flyaway. Take care.

Eagles, I have a black wrought iron baker's rack near the front door, it pales next to our newly painted front doors. I think I'll spray it myself next week. But, it feels good to finally get the paint job crossed off my list. I hope all goes well with Star's appt, and she gets better... enjoy your long weekend.

Tig, Oh no, stolen Amazon boxes  :( I hope they answer you soon.

Puff, your story of Ashley makes me smile.  ;D

Oldguy, I can't believe Iceland is allowing these people within touching distance of the lava flow. Thanks for links.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, may your sleep be one of love, grace, comfort and peace. God Bless

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Pink, Maxie, Masswatch, Clynn, Eagles4, Lisa, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Tsk, RubyRed246, Ezee, Blschue, DeborahG, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lori's grandma Helen, Kb's BIL, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz sister, Lisa's brother, Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Blschue, Bill and family, Eagles4's son, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8196 on: June 11, 2021, 01:57:57 AM »

Happy Birthday Tsk! :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyliz

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8197 on: June 11, 2021, 02:04:52 AM »

For Tsk...

...and many happy returns!
'The smarter you get, the less you speak. You grow to realize that not everyone is worth the confrontation."  Brad Turnbull

George Orwell, spot on '1984'    'Animal Farm'

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #8198 on: June 11, 2021, 06:23:45 AM »

Lori, Is there just one GSB eyas? Zooey looks like she's doing a wonderful job. Love the gifs... Lost a tp roll this morning. I left the guest bathroom door open for 5 minutes and there was Norman!

Lani, yes there is one out of 3 eyas at GSB who survived.  The little one is very healthy and "vocal" :)  The beginning was tough for Miss Zooey "first time Mom" in learning but she is a pro now! 
Here is an updated report from RRP dated June 9th on GSB

What’s going on at Great Spirit Bluff? https://www.raptorresource.org/2021/06/09/whats-going-on-at-great-spirit-bluff/

Norman! That little stinker!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #8199 on: June 11, 2021, 06:49:12 AM »

Morning folks!!

LisaG1967

« Reply #8200 on: June 11, 2021, 07:04:13 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....T.G.I.F.!!!!!

Happy Birthday, tsk!!!  Hope your special day is EXTRA special.  :)

Morning lilbro  :)

Lani - Thanks....I thought it was pretty cool that they were flying over The Flyway. 

Phyliz & Puff - I see you all talking about the Redi-Whip.  Bandit loves the squirt cheese in a can that you put on crackers.  I started that when I had to give him some pills for his surgery.  Now, its a once a week thing.

oldguy - Ugh, those temps sound miserable. 

tig - I'm so sorry about your stolen packages. 

E4E - I have been good with the banana bread, only had one piece.  Jeff on the other hand....lol

Lori - Aww the pic of lil one wanting to see...."but Mom I want to see the fighter jets!"  :-*

tsk - Thanks  :)

Pink - Yea, hubby needed a few days off.  The person who is his back-up always calls out sick, so he gets aggravated and needs some time off as he is picking up the other guys slack.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8201 on: June 11, 2021, 07:08:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

PUFF   LOLOL  That Rediwhip story was so funny and a great laugh to start my day  ;D ;D ;D  Did you have vanilla ice cream for that strawberry shortcake??  ;)

TIG  Thanks for the movie review.  Don't think Tim will like it so I will go on my own.  Seeing the previews I too not wanting " to be an old lady" wondered if I would understand the lyrics.  I enjoy Latin dance. Oh TIG  Just read about the stolen packages.  Sure hope you can get that resolved. I'm just waiting for my turn.  We all need cameras like KB

EAGLES   Many years ago, there was a cool restaurant not too far from us and several of us would go there and a table magician would come to the table and perform - You just can't believe it - right in front of your eyes the magic happens and you have no idea how he did it.  :o :o  Enjoy the day off.  :D

OLDGUY   Santi's jumping cat is amazing.  I was glad to see Miri find her way down the tree  LOL.  I noticed all those people bundled up by the volcano - guess it doesn't throw off that much heat  :-\   WOW on that inner crater collapse.

LANI  Such a sweet good night photo  Awww   Thanks for the early AM birthday greeting  ;D  I do plan to enjoy the day and not get "sweaty"   LOL

PHYLIZ  Showed Tim the b-day cake.  He goes " Can you make something like that?"  NOT  Thanks for the greeting.

LORI  Good to hear Zooey is learning - One at a time for her the first year is good.  LOL  I do picture Norman doing exactly that.  ;D

LISA  Thanks for the b-day "card"  ;D  Glad Jeff took the days off - He deserved it.

Out for breakfast with friends this morning to start my birthday day.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 07:10:17 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

PeepSpy

« Reply #8202 on: June 11, 2021, 07:11:26 AM »

Happy Birthday, Tsk!

All things must pass......even Covid-19

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8203 on: June 11, 2021, 07:28:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning Lori, Phyl, lilbro, Lisa, tsk, Peeps & Lani!

We MAY get some rain today...

Lori, so glad that Zooey has gotten the hang of being a falcon Mom! Love the cat terrorizing the TP! And the thief!

Lani, oh that Norman! I never thought of looking, but there are cat-proof TP holders out there!

Lisa, great catch of the Blue Angels over the Flyway!  Wow! I don't blame Jeff on the banana bread!

Phyl, awww, Maggie loves whipped cream!

tsk, have a great birthday breakfast!

DNN - Almost a fledge!

TY Carol Washburn

Dunrovin - Swoop brings a huge live fish for a bedtime snack!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTGm067YKY
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8204 on: June 11, 2021, 07:30:16 AM »

Happy Birthday tsk! 

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown