Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 23759 times)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
Beak Room 2021
« on: January 01, 2021, 12:02:34 AM »

Happy New Year!!
Love to you All!!
🦅🇺🇸💓

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 12:06:53 AM »

Lori - loved the song list - may fav was John L. and Chuck B.

Here is a video from 2015 in Japan - reminds me of Kiss with a twist....

Wagakki Band - 焔 (Homura) + 暁ノ糸 (Akatsuki no Ito)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponTbDDMYjw

Today's Hawaii update...

Lava Lake Rising Again (Dec. 31, 2020)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8fCQSf9u8
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyliz

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://twitter.com/phyll
'1984'    'Animal Farm'

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 12:14:22 AM »

Lisa, delicious goodies you've made for the last day of 2020

Jilltosa, you have good neighbors and your crackers must be delicious!  ;D ... thanks for update about Grafton.

Tig, delicious menu!

Tsk, Mass, Clynn Everyone has a delicious menu planned for tonight. We barbecued rib steaks, smashed potatoes, Caesar salad, Asparagus tips and a nice glass of champagne.

Puff Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!  ;D ... And what a cool thing the mods did.

Lori, Heartbreaking season for GSB  :'( ... it's cool to see the coyotes nestled below.... Thanks for the great music!  ;D

Lilbro, Gerbil is adorable, love her smiles and those precious new teeth! LOL! Thanks Lori!

Pink, Enjoy your night out!

Phyliz, love Maxine cartoon.... darling pics of Sauces Canyon Eagles.

Clynn, YAY! Samson and Gabriella!!! The Hamlet will sing with eaglet chatter again!  :-* Love your cartoons.

Thanks Ezee!

Oldguy, Loved finishing this year watching Walter Santi and his cats. I watched first and then second video followed. I'm so glad he was able to complete his dream of building a fenced in area for his outdoor cats... Also, we got to see Walter the dog in his new dog run! He was adorable playing on his new grassy area! Thank you for all the links and videos you have shared with us this past year. He's a lovely man who cares about cats and wants to keep them all safe.

{{{Hugs Karen and Taffy Apple}}} I don't blame the sweet baby. No fireworks in our area, because of the dry fall we've had.

Happy New Year Eagles, Peep and Beakers! :-*

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, May everyday of the New Year be filled with Joy, good health, and fortune!

Sweet Eagle Dreams Ezee, Blschue, Emy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, Masswatch, Clynn, Firetruck, Oldguy, Jilltosa, Lori, MpMom and Pete, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, DeborahG, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Blschue, Bill and family, Lisa and family, Lilbro, Eagles4's son, Kb and Chris, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Tig and Camper, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lori, her mother and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder.

Special prayers, For The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, Riley, Star, Iris, GSB Michelle, Sauces Canyon Bald Eagles, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 12:17:36 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 12:36:00 AM »

Here is a video from German Girl in America...

7 things YOU NEED for a GERMAN NEW YEAR'S EVE!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hGc-cUMSvA

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 12:39:22 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 05:56:21 AM »

Good Morning Beakers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lori - Thank you for the great tunes last night!  8)

Lani - Your dinner sounded wonderful!

Phyliz;D ;D Bang your pots and pans! 

BL - Glad that you and Pip enjoyed yourselves last night.

karen - Aww, Taffy

clynn - How was your Sex on a Snowbank???
I do peanuts every morning for the squirrels, and half the time the Bluejays eat more than the squirrels.   ;D  Have you ever watched the Bluejays eat the peanuts?  I have seen them stuff three whole peanuts, shell and all in their mouth at once. 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 07:00:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING 2021

TIG   LOLOL  " don't sniff crotches"  LOLOL

CLYNN  thanks so much - you have a good memory on which MN nest it was.  We were all amazed they laid eggs that soon and it wasn't even 2020   ;) ;)

LILBRO  " Gerbil"  ;D ;D

OLDGUY  What an ordeal for D'Artagnan.  Glad he is OK   Lulu - my favorite  ;D  Claire - revealing a bit more about herself

WOW  LORI  thanks for taking the time for all of our end of year music celebration ;D ;D

KAREN  Usually the fireworks wake me but didn't hear a thing last night.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 08:12:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning tsk & Lisa!

tsk, I agree about Claire, we got to see her face, although from a distance!

Lisa, well, the drink tasted good, but my old blender is not strong enough to do the ice just right.  And I don't think the coconut cream was right, it was separated,
with a big glob on the top, and liquid below. Kind of grossed me out stirring it, and it still didn't look right...kind of like chunks of Crisco floating in stuff. I checked, the coconut
cream was just bought, and the expiration date is late 2021. So I will try again, or just mix my Malibu with Pepsi... ;D

Lani, your dinner last night sounded delicious!

Lori, awww, your sweet critters in their hats!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 08:16:18 AM »

Talon & Bella's New Year's Eve Party!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 09:06:21 AM »

Zzzzzzz... neighbors across street had a screaming match outside at 4 a.m. zzzzzzz...
Rose parade... football ...  :D
Pizza?
HAGD
Tig
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 10:10:18 AM »

Happy New Year 2021  :)
Was in bed 5 minutes after midnight, we got in at 10:30  :) we were good kids. Lol

KB Your sides with Chili sounded so good! Yes fatten Chris up.. Does he get any kind of therapy? Poor guy.. Ah Yes Towers info appreciated.. As for the Transmission its all crazy.. PLEASE don't get me wrong,  I know its real, I know people are dying.. I understand  and act appropriately in all ways to keep safe and others safe.. BUT, I am NOT  overkill  and work in public every day, we are not always diligent about sanitizing everything,  we have to wear masks at work, but its not LAW mandated by our Governor, it's posted on businesses,  about half the people come in without a mask and shop, or serve us.. All I'm saying is to date since February have NOT got sick, I or any of my family.. I just don't get all this going on, why are so many dying? I mean yes the compromised ones health wise,, but why all the very healthy?? It just makes me wonder..  And I am So very sorry for the loss of your friend  :'(
PHYLIZ Funny Pizza Meme, aww Sauces Canyon Eagles..  :)
CLYNN Gray Ma.. lol Yes its so endearing to hear our toddlers say our names in their own way..  :) OOOh egg for Samson and Gabby, yay!! The Blue Jays in snow are stunning! That Father Time meme, LOL saw that on FB, so on mark.. Yuck on that drink! AWW Bella and Talon  NYE PARTY  :)
LISA Mmm yes the Cranberry vs Grape Jelly would be so much better! Bluejays are all around me food out there,  they stuff the beaks full and fly away to mate and share it..
JILL Thanks for that Update :)
EZEE Glad that Egg was finally laid! :)
TSK Mmm bet your Hashbrown casserole was wonderful,  I made the Amish Breakfast Casserole up yesterday and popped in in oven this morning,  SO good  :)KAREN We had some fireworks go off here, so glad our sweet Belle isn't here to shake and shiver.. My Daughter gave her Bayley a Doggie Downer around 10 pm last night,  she said it really helped.. Poor Taffy Apple   :-\LORI I loved your Lil Gif on Gabby Blessing  :) so sweet! I loved hearing the 60s and 70s tune list.. alot of favorites there!  :)
PEEP  :)
E4E  :)
OLDGUY we have sold 4 Snowblowers in 2 days..Good sales for our hometown store  :)
BL Glad you and PIP enjoyed Times Square Covud Responsibly done  :)
LANI Loved the Gifs and Prayers esp last ones of the year :)
TIG Pluto..lol a funny laugh there. Grrr Neighbors drank too much!
Have a good day All, May be with our Meg and family today..
  Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL   

🦅🇺🇸💓

kbshcb

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »

Pink - I appreciate your candor and in no way am I here to suggest what people should or shouldn't do...Nope....I just report here what I find out...
You also are of a younger cohort than those of us who are older, not that younger people haven't died, they have. But, my concern is with those whom I know personally and love that are older and that have co-morbitidy's..and for that group indoor air for me is the most concerning and only wish when delivery or curbside pickup is so readily available that it was taken advantage of.
But to each their own really...We all have to make our own decisions...
when my neighbor shared that that was the only way she could have gotten it, it just upped my concern is all and thought I'd share that one data point.

oldguy

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 10:28:57 AM »

Happy New Year again Beakers

The precip has not started yet, even though the radar shows it has - working noon to close today and tomorrow...

Only 1 video this morning...

Kagami mochi box and cats 3   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnluaINH7U

Today's celebrations...

New Year's Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/new-years-day-january-1/
Euro Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/euro-day-january-1/
International Public Domain Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/international-domain-day-january-1/
National Hangover Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-hang-over-day-january-1/
National Bloody Mary Day    -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-bloody-mary-day-january-1/

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 10:40:27 AM »

CLYNN  " Crisco floating on top"  Yuck.  Where do you buy coconut cream?  Dairy?  sure looks like the kids are having fun  ;D

OLDGUY  Take care at work and coming home might be bad.  That Miri gives whole other dimension to Maru"s " seriousness of purpose"  Maru had me laughing with the box antics.

Tree is down and and got Tim's bro and wife Barb to the airport where they are on their way to Naples Fl.  Will see them in May!
Chicagoland