Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 317084 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #6840 on: May 13, 2021, 04:10:33 PM »

PINK  " petrichor"  That's a new one.  I love that smell  ;D  It certainly was a good day for you  ;D

I'm off now to a "girls" get together outdoors at one of the girl's house. We are all totally vaccinated.  It has been so long .
We will order pizza and of course have an adult beverage.  Dress warm - table will be in the shade once the sun starts going down.

See you all tomorrow.
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6841 on: May 13, 2021, 04:33:41 PM »

"some bounce"
We decided at our phone-held book club last night that we will meet at one of the member's homes next month. Two of us, (of the 5) at least, will still mask most of the time while inside. We don't want to tempt fate. My friend works at Health Partners. We have heard of too many cases of long-haulers.
Anyway... just mowed the back grass with the gas mower... maybe for the last time? Needed to run the gas out of it. I just made it! Only needed to run the mower about a minute when finished. Rain is forecast for the next week.
Thought I heard some wrens today. Hope I did not scare them away. They were in the area last year but did not use our wren house. Some bird was in our evergreen today and called in some buddies. I was afraid they were cat birds so I chased them away. Don't want a humongous wren like last year. It is just wrong and disturbing.
More of my Mom's tulips are just budding now. Late bloomers, I guess.
Pork loin, pineapple salsa, low-moisture, part skim mozzarella, collard greens, fruit cup tonight. Camper will replace the greens with a tortilla or two. LOL.
I won't get annuals until we get back from the lake in June. Going to hopefully get a Coco Krunch Weigela for the space where our pear tree was. It will hopefully attract hummingbirds.
HAGN all
Tig

camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6842 on: May 13, 2021, 05:28:42 PM »

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 05:48:16 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #6843 on: May 13, 2021, 05:47:44 PM »

Beakers, hi checking in.  Was at ENT yesterday...  ::) :P blah...will check in a bit later, hope all is well. Take care all! Pink, sorry this is late.  Hope you had a beautiful birthday!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

PeepSpy

« Reply #6844 on: May 13, 2021, 05:52:03 PM »

Sorry Lori, hope you feel better soon!  :)

Those cookies are cute!  :D
Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

LisaG1967

« Reply #6845 on: May 13, 2021, 06:09:54 PM »

Peep - You must have been busy today.  I think this is the first time I have seen you post today.   :)

Lori - Hope everything went good at the ENT's.  Hope you feel better.

tig - Dinner sounds yummy.

tsk - Enjoy your evening.  I bet it feel good to have some normalcy. 

Have a good night everyone.

PeepSpy

« Reply #6846 on: May 13, 2021, 06:15:26 PM »

Lisa, in and out of work duty - dental cleaning in the middle of morning and errands after.  ;) :)
Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6847 on: May 13, 2021, 06:28:46 PM »

Lori, hope everything is fixed and you feel better soon!

tsk, lucky you! A girl's night with no masks!

Lisa, plenty of milk at Sam's today!

Trio Nest!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

PeepSpy

« Reply #6848 on: May 13, 2021, 06:40:49 PM »

Trio had 3 babies this Spring?  ;D
Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #6849 on: May 13, 2021, 07:21:00 PM »

At Decorah North Live right now...

The kids are rockin' it out!!! Watch 7 seconds of DN13 & DN14 doing their moves in sync ;)

Visitors
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

PeepSpy

« Reply #6850 on: May 13, 2021, 07:28:46 PM »

Rain dance without the rain!  ;D
Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

PeepSpy

« Reply #6851 on: May 13, 2021, 07:54:41 PM »

Yay, three cams are now live on Seal Island!!!  ;D ;D ;D  And somebody laid new bedding in Burrow 59! I hope it was Willie or Millie. Keenan posted, "New cams on the Boulder Berm and Loafing Ledge this year!" "Yes! Hoping soon. About 15% of our burrows have eggs as of yesterday."

https://explore.org/livecams/puffins/puffin-burrow-cam

Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #6852 on: May 13, 2021, 08:13:01 PM »

Goodnight Beakers

TSK Oh no your Vincas.. Hope they are ok! I Love that smell also,  one of rhe best smells! Have a great time wirh Friends, Pizza and adult beverage TSK  :)
LISA Ugh your squirrels! I feed my squirrels an birds and they seem SO FAR to never bother anything on my deck, not even my Pumpkins in the fall.. YUM your steak, Squash and Zucchini sounds wonderful! We have been Mask free outside here for a long time..
TIG Im sure that all will be ok at get together.. Mmm that dinner :) aww Wrens and your Moms Tulips, how sweet.. Those lil red flowers on that Coco Krunch Weigela, sure may attract Hummers  :) They are beautiful too..
LORI You made it! OH I absolutely LOVE that cake and cookies, and the HD shield! It's PERFECT, very cool! Thanks so much!  :) Im praying for you GF, please feel better! Cute Kitty.. DNN  :)
PEEP  :) YAY CAMS!!
CLYNN Trio nest and 3 babies  :)

Have a good night ALL
 Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL

SWEET LORI
🦅🇺🇸💓

PeepSpy

« Reply #6853 on: May 13, 2021, 08:51:29 PM »

A beautiful and happy Seal Island sunset tonight.  :-*

Welcome Fall  🍁🍎🍂🥧

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #6854 on: May 13, 2021, 09:24:59 PM »

Yay, three cams are now live on Seal Island!!!  ;D ;D ;D  And somebody laid new bedding in Burrow 59! I hope it was Willie or Millie. Keenan posted, "New cams on the Boulder Berm and Loafing Ledge this year!" "Yes! Hoping soon. About 15% of our burrows have eggs as of yesterday."

https://explore.org/livecams/puffins/puffin-burrow-cam

Cool Peep!  I checked the Puffin cam a couple times this afternoon and I also rewound the entire way.  Is there more than one camera?  I saw rocks. Glad for the update.

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl