Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 693009 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2021, 10:20:34 PM »

Eagles, hugs for sweet Star, my daughter Shannon has to have pills for her dogs too. Thankfully, fireworks isn't allowed up here in the national forest, and it's illegal in the valley, but they still have it. Poor pups, my Barkley would hide in our closet  :(

I hope everyone had a good first day of the new year. I spent time cleaning up outside.
We need a good rainstorm to wash the dust in the air and give everything a good soak.
I've started watering plants again. It felt good to be outside.  :)

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, May everyday of the New Year be filled with Joy, good health, and fortune!

Sweet Eagle Dreams Ezee, Blschue, Emy, Karen, Lindy, Paulie, Masswatch, Clynn, Firetruck, Oldguy, Jilltosa, Lori, MpMom and Pete, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Kelly Kadette, DeborahG, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, Baz, ssrl, RubyRed246, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Patch Davis, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Blueberry, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Nai, Gene in NE, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, nickeybird, Sparky, Wilson, BHscents, Tulsaducati, Abbie, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, Myshatzi, izzysamlikeseagles, Keamama, missylj, bustopbird, Viola76, Corky, Frehaws, Neva, wrg, wnut, JJ, Barbells, Bosley, Shaggydog, ReadyToDance, Yank, Missmeech, Talkoh, Linda.L, Nonna, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Norfolkmom, Myshatzi, Indy, Mayreee, Neva, Abbie, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, NL, Smb, 7D, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Blschue, Bill and family, Lisa and family, Lilbro, Eagles4's son, Kb and Chris, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Tig and Camper, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, Baz's great niece, WW JW, Keystone, ssrl, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Nickeybird's BIL, Godiva's friend Jane, Viola76's sister, Abbie, Chico's daughter, Josette, Thyla/Anne, Eaglette, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lori, her mother and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan, Chippy and Joe, KellyKadette and her cousin Roger, Nickeybird's BIL, 7DBirder.

Special prayers, For The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, Riley, Star, Iris, GSB Michelle, Sauces Canyon Bald Eagles, Juliet and Romeo, Maggie, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2021, 10:24:16 PM »

The snow today really slowed down the traffic thru the store today - we got about 4 inches of snow - roads were bad in town.  It got so slow after 5pm that all but 1 worker from each department was sent home a little after 6pm, so I only got about 6 hrs in today.  Got home early enough to spend an hour shoveling snow when I got home.

Quarantine Kids play "I Won't Back Down"   -    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tld2U7C3_Ho
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2021, 11:04:56 PM »

Thanks Lisa...

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2021, 11:46:00 PM »

Goodnight dear friends
So today's plans changed in a hot minute..lol I texted my Meg and said hey are we still getting together today, she said yes, plans different..Mom I want to go shopping,
I said ok Dad and I can come watch kids,  NO I want a girls day with you, OH ok cool. Well turned into My Oldest Sam. MY second Oldest Grand Morgan, Meg and I going, our Melissa  and Lainee didn't come. We left at noon and got back at 930.. Meg and I met them at a halfway mark Wal-Marteft their vehicle and headed to Omaha.. Went to Target, At Home Store, Dollar Tree and Olive Garden for dinner.. Good sales,  good time,  but worn out.. Tomorrow night we are watching kids while Mom and Dad go to dinner  :) Snow missed us and Omaha all.together..

OLDGUY Minion Meme..Mmhmm yep..lol Great stuff today! UGH Snow got to you  tho.
TSK In laws have a home there in Florida then? Ah Snowbirds..
CLYNN Did you get a bad can?.I have used that before for Pina Coladas and Coconut Cake..Mmm OH Michael  Nesmith was actually my favorite  Monkey!  :)
LANI sweet lil bird! OH good DIY Cream of
 Coconut
PEEP Stay safe!
LISA Had a great day  :) Mmm I've made a Coconut  cake too with it..OH so good!
PHYLIZ 71! Even rain at 71 would feel good  :) Seet bird from you also..
LORI That Coconut goodie post! Mmm
Missys a Mommy!
E4E  :)

Have a good night All. So tired
  Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG Weasel, , Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL   
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 11:48:03 PM by PinkEagle »
🦅🇺🇸💓

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2021, 11:56:26 PM »

Lori - Really enjoyed your playlist, you headbanger, you! 8)

Thanks T40!  This was my class song in High School... Rock & Roll all night  ;D ;D  https://youtu.be/5XfRjVo5wOE  ;D ;D ;D
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2021, 05:51:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....It's Caturday!!!!

Pink - Sounds like you had a fun day with the girls.  I used my IP for the first time yesterday.  I made cabbage, potatoes and kielbasa.  It was so good, and done in 8 minutes!  :)

lilbro - You're welcome.  :)

oldguy - Love the song from the Quarantine kids!  Sorry that your day got cut short yesterday. 

Lani - I wish I could send you some of our rain.  Love your good night pic.

E4E - Hugs for Star!  Bandit does not like them either, but thankfully there was none that we heard this New Year's Eve.

Phyliz - That roadrunner is a cool piece of art!

mass - Happy New Year....sounds like you had a nice NYE and NY day!

tsk - It sure seems that way about Berry and NEFL.  I was watching what some of the chatters were saying in Berry when she laid the egg, and they were already calculating the hatch sate and I think they said Feb 8th?

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2021, 06:20:37 AM »

Morning folks!!

Puff

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »

Mornin' lilbro  Are you accepting late greetings?   Happy New Year!

PeepSpy

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2021, 06:50:10 AM »

Found out one of my work team member quit IT and is learning to be a massage therapist! (During a pandemic??)  :o :-\ ??? ::) :P
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓

kbshcb

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2021, 07:45:57 AM »

This kitty goes with a BBC article that is really cute...and thought provoking all at the same time. Good ending too.
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54710400

I ponder the same questions raised often when peeps in my neighborhoods start feeding wandering cats..or bring them inside their house.

Morning all

Freezing fog for quite awhile so far this morning although I've been up since 2:30....decks aren't walkable at the moment.
I was hoping to get in one this am but will have to wait for sun or warmer temps..

Happy Saturday.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2021, 08:04:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! Good morning Lisa, lilbro, Puff & Peeps! The first Caturday of the new year!

Lisa, so wonderful to see there is an egg at Berry! Soon after the Berry eggs hatch we should be seeing eggs at the Decorah nests! Well, at least we will be able
to see the North nest  are we still not sure which nest Mom and DM2 will use?

Peeps, that is quite a career change and one I wouldn't want!!

Pink, you had quite a day!  Were the stores crowded? We didn't get any snow yesterday either, thankful!

Lani, I hope you get rain soon!  A good soaking now and then is needed, to clean the dust from everything.

Jan 1 2021 - Video - Fish Deliveries - Beautiful Tandem Feeding & Family Interaction - Captiva Bald Eagles - Jan 1, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR21fpcE0o3nigwn_g3rfNAxzUgDcgqafsI4GuWBRNNxLGgOq0nEs2UuD80&v=LSgEBgh2KnA&feature=youtu.be

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2021, 08:08:16 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Good morning Lilbro, Puff, Oldguy, Pink, Lori, Lisa, Peep, Kb, Clynn, Tsk, Jilltosa, Eagles, Masswatch, Tig, Baz, Phyliz, Ezee and All!

Clynn, thanks for pic from Captiva  ;D

Kb, a cat will be a cat. I had a cat that loved to visit the neighbors. But, he always spent the majority of the day laying in our driveway during warm days. Weezil loved to go across the street to visit Mr Bloomburg, our city librarian and his cat Coco. I would look out my kitchen window and Weezil would be sitting in front of his door. Mr Bloomburg would let him and and a half hour later or so, Mr Bloomburg would let him out and watch Weezil cross the street and return home. Or Weezil would go to the home a couple doors down and visit our church bishop and his wife for lunch, or help his wife tend to her roses. Weezil loved to help with garden work, neighbors would call and say "Weezil is visiting". I miss that cat dearly, and Mr Bloomburg is gone as well as our church bishop and his wife, I would say Weezil was my favorite cat. Wonderful memories of our years in Kansas. I miss those special moments.

Lori, great school song!

Pink, what a fun day with the girls!

Thanks Oldguy
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2021, 08:14:54 AM »

IT'S CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

PHYLIZ  Roadrunner beautiful.  Like it when people get creative like that.  There is a company posting on FB now that makes plush animals toys out of plastic bottles.

LANI   Sure wish we could send some of the rain your way...Spent my time outside trying to get the ice off the driveway. :P
Love your Weezil story  :)  and the AM stalking BIG cat

OLDGUY  Bellamy in a dress  ;)  Guess that's good news you could go home early but miss a few hours of paycheck.

PINK  What a fun surprise day for you and the family  ;D  Hope you found some good sales. ;D

PEEPS   LOL  Quite a switch of jobs for previous coworker.  :D

KB  Interesting story about the cat.  I have a friend who took in a stray just like that.  He'd let him out when he wanted and let him in to eat and sleep - It used litter too.  But now it hasn't been around for a couple weeks and he is so worried.
He also called out for help on the local "next door ".

We have a light dusting of snow.  Don't know yet if it is frozen to the ground .  Up late again today..
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2021, 08:22:15 AM »

Morning / Happy 'Caturday'!  ;D

PeepSpy

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2021, 08:23:38 AM »

Chynn and Tsk, she worked for HP for 26 years! She lost that job during the recession shuffle. Then had a couple other jobs before working on our team for 3 years. She was doing the same work I was plus helped the Database Manager because she had experience. Actually, i helped train her on the IWC processing.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 08:27:17 AM by PeepSpy »
Heat Wave! 🌞🌵😓