Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 425756 times)

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #16725 on: December 01, 2021, 08:26:16 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

It has been a busy day here - spent about 2 hours on the phone working the estate and about 2 hours watching a tree service remove a very large tree only 4 feet from the corner of my house.  It took about 1 hour to get it down and another hour to grind it up into mulch.  Half of the tree died this year from the Japanese Beetles. (American Linden)

The Clark Family Wed. Beetle song...
 Quarantine Kids play "Two of Us"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTlv9QcoyA

This is not the typical music style enjoyed by most Beak Room members - But I think Lilbro and BL would enjoy it...
Kurstin x Grohl: The Hanukkah Sessions 2021   -   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyjqnQsvvnpLzzLgIl0nBU8bBq3KYZGYZ

Adorable Reasons Why Being A Vet Pays Off   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqOEXcjmss8

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

oldguy

« Reply #16726 on: December 01, 2021, 09:15:20 PM »

A new release from Walter Santi on his side channel Feed and Travel...
Walter. From a Village Dog to a City Dog!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7o1ecfFzOY
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #16727 on: December 01, 2021, 09:40:49 PM »

Blschue - I am so happy you had a nice birthday (as nice as could be)! Yummy pizza - that is always a treat! So glad to hear you guys have a Grandson helping you! It will take time to heal from covid. I know you guys are being careful. Hope you feel better soon, but take it easy! {{blschue & hubby}}
Kb - yes! You would have undoubtedly enjoyed going to see J.B. and J.T.
LisaG You only need to hold onto taxes, etc for 7 yrs. We used to hold onto stuff for 10 years, but now we get rid of it sooner!
Peep - Cute birthday wishes for Blschue and for Lilbro!
Oldguy - You outdid yourself with Lilbro's cake.  No one can top that! Lol! ;D
Tsk - So, you are saying that your area should already have had more snow?  We had record breaking heat temps today in the area. ::)  We were supposed to get 81.  I didn't watch the weather to see what it was, but when I checked while at work, the temp at noon was 78.  Its nice, but sad at the same time.
Puff - Thanks for sharing some of your past. My husband has already been telling me that we need to be getting rid of stuff!
Phyl - You had a cat 'Mike' that climbed your Christmas tree?!  Phyl, loved the Mall shopping in the 50's vid!!! It was really fun!!! Thanks for posting.
Jaspurr - It is so sad about the school shooting.  Back in our day, no one ever did stuff like that.  The worst thing was fist fights every now and then on the campus.
Tig - I loved all the pics you shared from the concert last Monday! What fun it must have been to be there!
Hi T40, BL :)
Pink - Cute cake for lilbro!
Clynn - Hope you enjoyed an adult beverage tonight! ;)  Cute pics of the princess! ;D  She is growing up too fast!!
Pink - Thank goodness you will get the weekend off! I know you & hubby will enjoy a fun Saturday evening at the Christmas party!
Lani  What did you do today, since you were finished cleaning Mike's office? ;D
Hi Lori :)
Lilbro - Hope you had a nice birthday!

All Beakers have a nice evening  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #16728 on: December 02, 2021, 12:02:45 AM »

Lisa, YAY! Jeff's car passed! that's DONE!

T40, great photographs with perfect captions.  ;D

Clynn, Bella looks adorable as always. Did you make the red plaid blanket? Love seeing the Decorah Mom and DM on the Y.

Pink, prayers for Morgan  :(.   

Oldguy, Walter loves the village life and loves to get dirty. LOL! Great video, thanks for posting.

Eagles, I've been busy decorating for Christmas. Nativity scene is up, outside decor done, except for the red bows. I'll put those out tomorrow.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Prayers for those who are sick and in need of healing. Keep my friends and family safe. Peace be with you tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, RubyRed246, Ezee, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Jaspurr, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Maxie, Masswatch, Blschue, DeborahG, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Oldguy and family, Karen, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Pink's Cowen and Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz great niece,  Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For our service dogs in Afghanistan, Maggie, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Jojo, Eagles's Star, Tiaki, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #16729 on: December 02, 2021, 12:21:38 AM »

Worked from 630 am to 6 pm. Had a pretty good day though. Penny tried to sing happy birthday, it was sooo cute..
      Thanks again for the birthday wishes folks, love you guys...   
      Nice cake [email protected] nice cakes everbody!!

jaspurr

« Reply #16730 on: December 02, 2021, 04:29:34 AM »

Good Morning Everyone

LisaG1967

« Reply #16731 on: December 02, 2021, 05:51:15 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning jaspurr and lilbro  :)

Lani - Yes, glad the car is done, one less thing to worry about. 

E4E - In my file cabinet, I still have our income tax papers from 21 years ago.   ;D  I know I should get rid of it...one day! 

oldguy - LOVED the Kurstin x Grohl: The Hanukkah Sessions 2021!!!  Van Halen was the 2nd concert I went to as a teen.  :D

karen - You got that right, The Decorah's are a mystery, but here is what I think....I kinda think there must be another eagle in the area, and they are trying to keep it out of the territory and that is why we are seeing them so much. 

Phyl - I don't mind chipping in and doing things, I mean I am home all day.   :)

tsk - Yes, yay on the car, and I had the same lil guy at the testing station and he remembered me.

Pink - Prayers for Morgan that she passes the stone. 

clynn - Love the pics of Bella.  What was she telling the kitty in the pic???

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #16732 on: December 02, 2021, 06:02:45 AM »

Morning folks!!

kbshcb

« Reply #16733 on: December 02, 2021, 06:12:32 AM »

Pretty pretty girl!

and for a funny:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1465375249244069891
Hahah....your phone is one of us now!

Morning all.

Pink - Hope you have better news on Morgan today for us.

oldguy - oh so sorry about the loss of a tree...yours?, neighbors tree,? or the city's?
2 doors south of me is one of the largest Linden trees I've ever seen....it does attract the dastardly beetles however. He used to treat it regularly by an arborist but now rents it out and doesn't....have no idea how healthy it is anymore.

Been very busy and pretty tuckered out at the end of each day.....

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #16734 on: December 02, 2021, 06:39:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

Near 60 today  :)

PINK   How is Morgan today.  I'm not familiar with someone so young having kidney stones  ;D

OLDGUY   It is amazing how those tree guys work.  Safety rules!  When do you travel to South Dakota?   I know for sure if I were a vet I would be taking pics too  LOL   Minion  ;) ;)   Walter - What a great dog!!!

LANI   Now your house is starting to feel festive  :D  Cut my live boughs yesterday and have 3 big vases full.  I put some "picks" of varying types in them for interest.

LILBRO   That age in kids is the best ever  ;D ;D

LISA   Oh NO  21 yrs ago   LOLOL

KB   Frogs and the phone  :o :o :o    Sweet pup  :)
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #16735 on: December 02, 2021, 06:58:35 AM »

Morning eagle buddies!  :)

Puff

« Reply #16736 on: December 02, 2021, 07:04:29 AM »

E4E  Well, Ton used to tell me too to start thinning it out.  Funny thing about that - Temporary plan was to sell when I turned 70, didn't need the big house.  Various good reasons kept coming up why not to do that.  Tony even agreed!  Yep, all I had to bring up was the fact that he would also have to thin out some of his stuff.  What?  "Everything I have I keep for a reason!"  Humph yeah sure.  Not really.  When we married he brought all his stuff, alias junk, from his house into mine.  At his age he had had more time to collect.  Well, now there was a snag in the plan.  Had to change the plan a bit. . .every now and then we both do get into the tossing/giving mode.  But still here 9 years later and trying to thin things out.  That's almost as easy as trying to thin me out.  Not LOL.

P   

PeepSpy

« Reply #16737 on: December 02, 2021, 07:11:33 AM »

E4E  Well, Ton used to tell me too to start thinning it out.  Funny thing about that - Temporary plan was to sell when I turned 70, didn't need the big house.  Various good reasons kept coming up why not to do that.  Tony even agreed!  Yep, all I had to bring up was the fact that he would also have to thin out some of his stuff.  What?  "Everything I have I keep for a reason!"  Humph yeah sure.  Not really.  When we married he brought all his stuff, alias junk, from his house into mine.  At his age he had had more time to collect.  Well, now there was a snag in the plan.  Had to change the plan a bit. . .every now and then we both do get into the tossing/giving mode.  But still here 9 years later and trying to thin things out.  That's almost as easy as trying to thin me out.  Not LOL.

P   

{{{Puff}}} It's not that easy to let go sometimes!  ;) :)
Happy and healthy New Year! 🔔💖⭐

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
« Reply #16738 on: December 02, 2021, 07:34:07 AM »

Good Morning Beakers
It's going to be up to 65 or possibly warmer today! It's December  2nd..So crazy!

CLYNN Bella looked totally engrossed with her lil tablet..lol Is that Honey with her in the one pic? CUTE..So Mom and DM2 have been hanging around N1 alot,  or are we wanting them.to nest in N2B this year?? I always thought it was the biggest nest..
TSK Yes his work parties are over the top, the Boss is SO generous!
PHYL Right, We haven't had our Smokie for years, so I have been able to also enjoy Poinsettias.. Pretty Pic last night..
KAREN Im.so glad Gabby and Samson are going to nest there possibly!
OLDGUY You had entertainment last night with the tree! Walter is a happy dirty Golden  :)
E4E We will have a good time I'm sure! Leaving early to do some shopping too!
LILBRO Aww I bet Penny sounded adorable!
LANI AND LISA Yes, she has passed some last week and still working her job through these,  poor baby..
KB and TSK Hoping to hear more news later, she worked until 2 this morning,  hoping she's sleeping good.
PUFF Praying you will have will power to let stuff go..

Have a good day ALL
Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG,  Weasel,  Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Jaspurr, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL

🦅🇺🇸💓

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #16739 on: December 02, 2021, 08:04:13 AM »

Good Morning...

Currently:  50 F with sunny skies. Forecast: H 72 F and  sunny skies .   L  43 F  clear skies
I usually have silk flowers in the house. The living ones are set up high all my kittes have been  flower sniffers/ chompers.

Lani luv the kitty curled  'neath the Christmas tree. 
Pink sounds like you have a 'fun' weekend ahead, so nice the boss is so generous. Hope Morgan's health improves
Karen hope the Mods are correct about Gabby/Sampson
Jaspurr haven't been able to keep up Tiaki lately...what's the word?
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale