Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 427192 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #16620 on: November 29, 2021, 11:50:39 PM »

Lisa, Phyl, Aly and Dewey made it safely home. Thank you for asking  ;D

Clynn, Darling pic of SWFL precious cargo... I've eaten at Salina's Woolworth in the mid 70's, then it became a Ben Franklin.... grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup was a winner.

Tsk, what delicious goodies you been busy making... Mike's file system is stacking his papers in piles on his desk instead of in the file cabinet. When he can't find what he needs, he finally is ready to tackle it. Also, the end of the year is closing in, Tax time. I didn't get much decorating done, more time working with Mike and cleaning up Aly's rooms, laundry, etc... I'd love to help you make gravy, email me  ;D ..... ps. i never noticed the "drawers" comment being anything other than desk drawers. lol.

Phyl, Love the coffee cup... I'm so sorry, praying for Jim and his healing.

Karen, Thank you for all you did during the Vietnam war.  :-* poor TA is exhausted after her vet visit ... I'm still finding little bits of a bottle I broke last month.... take care of those cuts.

Peep, I remember Farmer's Cheese being available in Kansas. I looked it up online, I can't remember if I liked it or not. LOL! ... thanks for posting the lyrics, I always get goose pimples listening to the power of the drums, singers and it builds

Lisa, I forgot about cyber Monday... I need to work on Christmas gifts ... never heard of Hoop Cheese, looked it up.

Eagles, it was a painful chore for Mike to let me help him... then I wiped down his desk with lysol wipe ups and pledge, dusted his office top to bottom.  ;D LOL! Even dusted the printer  ;D  Sadie was watching from his couch in his office and looked pained as well.

Good night!

Good night Dear Beakers, Cheers Family, and Friends, Prayers for those who are sick and in need of healing. Keep my friends and family safe. Peace be with you tonight and always,

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, RubyRed246, Ezee, Oldguy, Karen, Lindy, Lori, Baz, ssrl, Firetruck, Jilltosa, Pink, Jaspurr, Tsk, Eagles4, Lisa, Maxie, Masswatch, Blschue, DeborahG, Paulie, MpMom and Pete, BL and Pip, Godiva, Kb, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, Keystone, WW JW, Tig, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, TX_Ninja, eburg, Cwellsla, Indy, Nanimal, Julie, Paulie, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Marrymo, Puff, Smb, Naimoj, Teamcarnes, Weasel, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Wilson, Tulsaducati, EagleDave, Xullah, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane, Cando.

Thinking of and missing, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, EagleDave, Maryanne, TxTeacher, Smb, Alice, Chippy, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Oldguy and family, Karen, Eagle's Kris and son, Lisa's family, Peep's friend's family, Pink's Cowen and Kenzie, Lori's grandma Helen, Tsk's BIL, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Baz great niece,  Tsk's friend, Tig and Camper, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Mrs. Oldguy, Pink's Morgan, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Blschue and Bill, Lori and family, Phyl and Jim, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For our service dogs in Afghanistan, Maggie, For Little One and all those like her, Iris, Jojo, Eagles's Star, Tiaki, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom, Dewey, GSB Michelle, Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Black Bear Ted, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #16621 on: November 30, 2021, 12:12:22 AM »

Happy birthday Blschue! Sending you warm wishes and prayers

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #16622 on: November 30, 2021, 12:29:39 AM »

Bounce!

Happy Bird Day Blschue!!!

Guess where we were Monday nite? 20,000 vaccinated and/or tested compadres enjoyed 3.5 hours of wonderful music.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #16623 on: November 30, 2021, 12:34:23 AM »

Happy Birthday, Bischue...

...wishing you the best today and everyday.
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

'A man who never sees a bluebird only half lives.'
Edwin Way Teale

BrokenLug

• Jersey Highlands
« Reply #16624 on: November 30, 2021, 02:32:48 AM »

Bounce !

JB and JT ?

Do tell camperstig

kbshcb

« Reply #16625 on: November 30, 2021, 04:22:24 AM »

tig - lucky you.....When I last saw JT at the Excel Center I thought his voice was still so fabulous and young...and that was oh maybe 10 years ago or so!...
How were they?

LisaG1967

« Reply #16626 on: November 30, 2021, 05:59:21 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning kb and BL  :)

tig - I bet that was a great concert!

Lani - I hope you found some deals on Cyber Monday.  :)

Phyl, E4E - Bradley said, the Thanksgiving was very nice with Kelly's family.  They all pitched in and made a side dish. 

Nr - Hugs for Erik kitty!

Happy Birthday, blschue

jaspurr

« Reply #16627 on: November 30, 2021, 06:03:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

How Sweet It Is TIG, I would love to see that concert.

kbshcb

« Reply #16628 on: November 30, 2021, 06:37:00 AM »

and who doesn't like to see a bouncy baby bison...enjoy it's first snow
https://twitter.com/i/status/1464267986429120512

Have a great day today, Bischue - the weather sure is cooperating for ya!.. ;)

Forgot to add: Blossom possum traversed my yard the same way last night at 1am and I saw more precisely where she/he is coming from...the south and likely other homes along the wayl
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:03:56 AM by kbshcb »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #16629 on: November 30, 2021, 06:38:27 AM »

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY BISCHUE

Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #16630 on: November 30, 2021, 06:52:49 AM »

Good Morning...

Currently : 39 F with  clear skies.   Forecast:  H  63 F and  partly sunny .  With a L  39 F and partly cloudy.                            .
Well, have the front porch decorated with Christmas wreath and greenery all from Michaels. com    ;)

Karen hope your TA is feeling better   from vet visit  today .
Lani bottomline, it was all appreciated. They rarely say so. And, a lovely cake for Bischue
Tig sounds like you and Camper had a great time in a safe enviorment, he took  nice pics
Lisa sweet card with hummer for Bischue; glad to hear Bradley & Kelly had a nice time w/ her family
Tsk cheery birthday candles for Bischue; I think it was you , asking about Dan's health...yes all status quo...called on TG but no anwser...so was prob out with his son Matthew. Haven't called him back...instead I left a message and his email says he doing 'Okay'
'Which is more beautiful — feline movement or feline stillness?' Elizabeth Hamilton

Edwin Way Teale

Phyl

Edwin Way Teale

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #16632 on: November 30, 2021, 06:59:54 AM »

Morning eagle buddies!  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #16633 on: November 30, 2021, 07:03:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

NRSTOOGE   I'm glad to hear you could spend time with family for turkey day.  Does your sister live nearby?

PUFF  Snow cone is all I know that by.   ???

EBURGH  Thanks for sharing that experience with Mr B's symphony.  Out of curiosity, how long does it take for the whole symphony?  Lots of practice sessions I'm sure  ;)  What a challenge.

PHYL   Well the good thing is only a hint of COPD after all those years smoking.  How will they treat him?   When Tim's mom was alive she always made the gravy.  I think I just don't have the patience for it so I use the package gravy powder where you just add water and simmer till it thickens.  It really tastes good.  Since I'm the only one cooking and serving up the dinner I can't take the time to make it. :(   Thanks for sharing that sentimental Woolworths experience  :)   Cute AM breakfast creature  ;D

LANI   LOLOL  Thank you.  I actually was thinking his 2 drawer nightstand next to his side of the bed as well as two file cabinets in the basement that handle seldom used files - Like all the paperwork on our first home in 1979!!!  This is my project for this winter - one folder at a time.  LOL  He never tosses anything.  It's about time to shred income taxes as well.  :o :o

TIG   James Taylor concert? - wow

LISA   Glad that went well for Bradley at Kelly's parent's  ;D

KB    Cute bison. :)
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #16634 on: November 30, 2021, 07:06:30 AM »

Happy Birthday Blschue  :)