Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 423906 times)

PeepSpy

Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #14670 on: October 26, 2021, 09:56:49 AM »

I lost a lens when I was scraping ice off my car at work and couldn't find it! That won't happen again!  ;D
Happy and healthy New Year! 🔔💖⭐

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #14671 on: October 26, 2021, 10:49:58 AM »

bounce

A quick trip to the Y for some weights werk. Then tried a new idea... pounded a couple stakes in between our garage and neighbor's fence (about three feet across) and added some plastic netting... to see if I can stop the neighbors across the street leaves from crossing the street, up the driveway, and in between our garage and the next door fence. Would ease Spring clean up if this werks.

Laundry time. (which will take waayyy too long due to these newfangled machines). Then grass to mow later.

HAGD all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #14672 on: October 26, 2021, 11:15:56 AM »

OMG, Ollie, is that you?

Morning!

Adorable!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #14673 on: October 26, 2021, 11:24:33 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Jaspurr, BL, Puff, Lisa, Tsk, Eagles, Lori, Phyl, Clynn, Peep, Tig, Baz, Oldguy, Jilltosa, and All!

Clynn, it will be a wonderful surprise for your mom to have her girls with her! ... a nice fire to keep the mice away! Every time Milo stares at the fireplace, I turn it on for 15 minutes. LOL! He sleeps on a chair near it every night now. So far no little buggers running amok in the house. I read your comment to Pink, good for you!  :-* .. darling pic of the Norths.

Phyl, I would love to have that Halloween witch for my season collection!

Lori, love your morning pics and goodies.

{{{Hugs Tsk, You and your shawl ministry ladies are angels.  :-*

Lisa, Shannon is busy building up her real estate cliental list. And her pups are doing fine, especially Charlie, it's one day at a time for the big old boy. Artificial sweeteners give me migraines too. I don't bother trying something new, I do without sugar in my coffee and tea.... I will use my crock pot more this winter to save on gas bill.... Any damage in the frig from the sprite? We would have jumped a mile too, along with Sadie and the cats! Sadie is so sensitive to sudden noises she would avoid the kitchen for a few days.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #14674 on: October 26, 2021, 12:07:49 PM »

kb;D ;D  Now, that made me laugh out loud!!! I wish I could say that is what happened with the lens.  I was just taking the glasses off, and went to set them down and plop the lens fell out.  I have a feeling this pair is not gonna be good for me.  The bottom of the lens is frameless, and held on with that fishing line looking stuff.  Didn't have to cross the bridge for the Walmart, but it is 28 miles away. 

Peep - Oh my!

tig - You are a busy lady, just like kb!

Lani - LOVE the pup in Halloween attire!  Glad to hear that Shannon's pups are doing well, and that she is building up her real estate clients. No damage to my fridge in the inside and that is amazing, because right where it blew up, there is the light bulb for the fridge.  Oh, Bandit did run, and hid under my bed.  He is just like Sadie when something happens in the kitchen.  Jeff uses these foil pans to grill his green beans and brussels on the grill.  Bandit hates the sound of those foil pans.  If he sees us reaching for them, he will run down the hall and under the bed.  I know why he is like this tho, cause I dropped one on his head about two years ago.  Poor guy!

karengramke

« Reply #14675 on: October 26, 2021, 12:49:14 PM »

Lani, good time for Shannon to be getting into the real estate market!   House sales are doing well.  Happy to hear Charlie is doing well!  Have a fun Halloween with Mike, Aly and the pups and Kitties!

Clynn, what a special time for your Mother and your sisters!   Have a great time!   Who is making the cake?

Justsaw a warning for rain and snow on accu weather.  I know it isn't here  but going to check that out!.   

Lori, feel better and thanks for the kks!

Aha, e4e, the snow is in your state with 2 feet or more in the mountains!   If that will do a very slow melt it will be good for you.   How is Kris?  Any better?

Lisa, had some glasseslike you describ, once.  Did not do well and never bought the second pair!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:59:20 PM by karengramke »

kbshcb

« Reply #14676 on: October 26, 2021, 01:00:09 PM »

tig - good idea on the fencing to block leaves..

Haha, I've thought about doing that before myself, only I'd have to run a snow fence across my driveway so no in and out of the garage unless I could easily move it temporarily!..

Let us know how it works.

PeepSpy

« Reply #14677 on: October 26, 2021, 03:28:18 PM »

Twilight in Northern Maine from a Photographer local to Seal Island  :D

https://youtu.be/6NqUarpYSyg

PeepSpy

« Reply #14678 on: October 26, 2021, 03:34:03 PM »

Aw, little Sparrow rescued!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYY5l5yTDhQ

PeepSpy

« Reply #14679 on: October 26, 2021, 04:19:53 PM »

Well, Lisa, at least your Pepe hasn't done this!  ;D

https://twitter.com/bobnotrobyn/status/1453093130056704007?s=20

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #14680 on: October 26, 2021, 04:59:28 PM »

LORI  I'll take 2 Krispy Skremes as long as they have no calories LOL  Cute posts

PHYL  Love that AM witch. Funny story about Equal and ants  :o :o

CLYNN  LOL  I didn't have my Nov calendar of b-days out yet to see that it was Mom's b-day.  You all will have a good time. You've had some decent rain as well.  Our big screen TV is not wall mounted but in a built in that is a bit higher than a console table.  Don't know what it is but I don't like looking up to see TV so would not appreciate a wall mounted TV.   Hey  good going with your weight loss too  ;D  Beautiful 4 season maple

LISA  Thanks much for that tip on Glucerna  I will look for that.  I did get the Breyers today Carb Smart today- Only 4 sugars so a good start.  He went and bought veggies to snack on and some canned sardines and some herring which we both like.  He is not a yogurt fan but I use the same light and fit vanilla  and I top it with some Hershey chocolate, a few crushed nuts and a couple slices of banana so I think I'm eating ice cream  LOL

KB   Lol Such a cute pic of that little critter.  How do you get the mower "down" to the shop?  Stairs? or just the steep hill.
LOL  Purge support group  LOLOL

LISA  That happened so many times to us in Door County where we had a little " apartment frig" in the garage to keep pop.  If we'd forget to turn that dang thing off and bring into the house the aluminum cans we'd have pop all over the place - what a mess.  We now have it in our garage here.  It shouldn't have frozen in your house frig tho??  Sorry about the trip to Walmart.  I've never seen a rubber gasket on a crockpot!!!   LOLOL  Bandit and the foil pans.  Did you get the text I sent you a few days ago??

TIG  Never hurts to try.  Remind us in the spring if it worked  ;) ;)

LANI    Good to hear Shannon is up and running with the real estate job - I expect she is working for an agency and not independently?

PEEPS   LIttle sparrow awww.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:03:54 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #14681 on: October 26, 2021, 05:06:02 PM »

tsk

It's on a hill with stairs.....I really need to ask my neighbor to help me on this job...just one request this year I hope.

Attached pic does not show all the steps (5), just the last one.. it's steep

LisaG1967

« Reply #14682 on: October 26, 2021, 05:18:33 PM »

Peep -  No, I can't say Pepe' has done that!  ;D  Awww, the lil sparrow.  Twilight in Northern Maine, beautiful!

karen - I am thinking these glasses are not gonna last too long with me.  I am too rough with them. 

tsk - No, I didn't get a text from you.   :(  Mmmm, the way you make your yogurt sounds good.  Let me know how Tim likes the Carb Smart ice cream.  I bought Jeff some Strawberry Glucerna today while I was at Walmart.  He really likes the chocolate one tho, and so do I.  This is the crockpot that I have...its hard to tell from the pic, but the rubber is on the lid around the glass.  https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Programmable-Temperature-33969A/dp/B00EZI26GO/ref=asc_df_B00EZI26GO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198060165080&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8404895665792281888&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9008000&hvtargid=pla-541672868392&psc=1

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #14683 on: October 26, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »

no bounce

Too tired and sore to go look, but I think this is our crock pot. It is a travelling one, maybe that is why the need for a rubber gasket?? https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-33262-6-Quart-Cooker/dp/B005M8IP0W?th=1

Laundry, furnace filter, lawn mowing and the first memory book finished! The book of emails, poetry, and a few pics and momentos, covering July 15 to Sept. 30, 2000... our first months of dating. I have enough material for one more book, covering October 2000 to October 2001.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #14684 on: October 26, 2021, 05:56:58 PM »

tsk, I think I can have Erin install the tv mount as low as I want, probably just the same height is is not, maybe just a bit higher. I like the
idea of being able to turn it towards the kitchen so I can watch from the table! 

Lisa, I may try that tip on Glucerna too, I have been close to the number for diabetes and sure don't want to go there! We have had the
frozen soda can explosion out in the garage, it went everywhere!  Root Beer! I have had that happen to my glasses, I stopped in a close optometrist
and asked if they could fix them, and how much would it cost.  The guy working there said no charge, it just takes a minute to fix!  He even cleaned
them when he was done!

kb, I thought you once said you had to have a mower for the front and for the back because you had no way to share...looks like you have
a path!  ;D ;D  It doesn't look too steep but looks can be deceiving! I know when I went to Decorah the first time I was amazed how steep the hill 
was from the white barn to Trout Run that runs right under N1!

Peeps, what a sweet story about the little sparrow... Twilight in Maine, beautiful!

karen, Jennifer just loves to cook, I think she always makes a homemade carrot cake when she is there, I do hope that will be Mom's birthday
cake! Seems she always has to be busy doing something, she is a retired RN!

Lani, aww, Milo loves a fire in the fireplace...we have a glass one and never use it. I had a chimney sweep clean the chimney when we first moved
here, he said ours would also burn wood and if we ever wanted to do that just give him a call and he would change it to burn wood. Never have...

tig, Definition of werk: a gold coin issued for use in Ethiopia in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.  ;D ;D Good idea on the leaves!  Your crockpot
gasket must be on the lid that seals...?

I have never ever heard of this before, but you can now get Professional Cuddling!  It's a form of therapy... and we now have it available in Des Moines.
It must be something created for pandemic depression?  https://www.dmcityview.com/feature-1/2020/01/01/cuddling-therapy/

A cool idea:

Decorah Eagles North Nest - Carol Fowler Marshburn  10/26/21  🦅💕🦅💕  8:25 am
Mr. North: “You look like you’re getting cozy, sweetheart.”
DNF: “I’m checking out how it feels, dear, so I can tell you how much fluff we need here!”

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown