Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2021  (Read 361188 times)

PinkEagle

• May you Soar like an Eagle & nest among the Stars
Re: Beak Room 2021
« Reply #14025 on: October 14, 2021, 06:48:01 PM »

Ever make spider deviled eggs with black olives, Pink?  ;D

I haven't,  I should!! Lol
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

« Reply #14026 on: October 14, 2021, 06:48:49 PM »

clynn - This is a fake photo, of course, because we all know Paul was dead at the time. ::)
T40!  LOL that's RIGHT...hehe
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

« Reply #14027 on: October 14, 2021, 06:50:22 PM »

PINK, there was an adult intruder at DNN.  I think it was decided that the eagle in your picture was the intruder.   There is also two sub adults hanging around with DN mom and dad.  A lot of discussion on the DN forum.
LANI, that animal in your post would make a perfect cartoon character.  When I first saw it I couldn't decide if it was real. LOL
Good night everyone
AH! Thanks for that clarification  :)
🦅🇺🇸💓

PinkEagle

« Reply #14028 on: October 14, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »

Goodnight Beakers
CLYNN Yes,  and no matter if tomorrow or another, I hope it is last time to mow! Lol
Sydney  :)

Goodnight ALL TGIT!!
  Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, MpMom, Oldguy, , Lori, Lisa, Eagles4ever, KB, Bazi, Blschue, T40, Lilbro,LittleJet, Nora, Phyliz, EBURG,  Weasel,  Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee, Jilltosa, Godiva, Jaspurr, Ginger, Lindy, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, BrokenLug, Ruby , IvyDog & ALL

🦅🇺🇸💓

T40cfr403

« Reply #14029 on: October 14, 2021, 06:58:34 PM »

T40, I had forgotten that the news on October 12, 1969 was that Paul was dead!  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paul-mccartney-is-dead-conspiracy-897189/
Fifty-two years later and he is still going! 79 and worth $1.2 billion!

Stronger than ever! Maybe you saw this on TV. So good!!

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ&ab_channel=TheLateLateShowwithJamesCorden
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

PeepSpy

« Reply #14030 on: October 14, 2021, 07:05:24 PM »

T40, the love of my life!  ;) :D
Peace - Noel 🎅🤶🦌🌲

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #14031 on: October 14, 2021, 07:32:02 PM »

PEEPS  LOL  fake skull -to add a bit more protein most likely  ;D     I remember when you posted those halloween party pics  She was really a good witch :o     Those spider deviled eggs are cute and easy to do.

T40  Were you there when Sue got that shot?

PHYL  Sue and Benny are the best!!!

CLYNN  You are right.  If the colors turn at all it will be very late.  Peak in Chicago is supposed to be the 2nd week in Oct.   Everything is green!  The stats on the Sidney feedings is remarkable.  Moe so, that someone counts it all LOLOL

TIG  Did Camper have any side effects from the first shingles?  It laid me low for 24 hours.

PINK   Tim always says I think this will be the last time to mow and I remind him he has about 2-3 more times left  LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #14032 on: October 14, 2021, 08:51:21 PM »

TSK... just sore arm
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #14033 on: October 14, 2021, 08:57:28 PM »

Howdy Beakers!  It's TGIF Eve!  ;) ;D

My PC is working!  Intermittently... for now... fingers crossed it lasts till I post.  It's a mystery, but I think there is something going on with my firewall... absolutely no problems using my ipad on the same network.  Oh well, you know what they say... make post while the connection holds.   ;)

LOL, I came back to fix the size of those funnies... LOL... sorry, they were so big.  And now I'm having PC connection issues again, so it took longer.  Oh la...  ::) :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 03:46:48 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #14034 on: October 14, 2021, 09:11:38 PM »

My littlest greatniece's baby brother is strong and gaining weight fast, and getting to be a chunky monkey - but a cute one! LOL!   :D :D :-*

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 03:47:55 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #14035 on: October 14, 2021, 09:16:02 PM »

My littlest greatniece is getting some longer curls on her head now!  :) :-*  She took Mittens with her to her clinic appointment in Boston, and gave Mittens a check-up, too!   :D :D :-*

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 03:48:14 PM by baziunc »

karengramke

« Reply #14036 on: October 14, 2021, 09:21:45 PM »

Baz, he is a doll!   Big boy

karengramke

« Reply #14037 on: October 14, 2021, 09:26:02 PM »

[
Baz, he is a doll!   Big boy
Big sister looks like a doctor in training!    Hope she got a good report

baziunc

« Reply #14038 on: October 14, 2021, 09:37:31 PM »

Karen, baby brother is getting big fast!  :D  My sister kept him at his home while my littlest greatniece and her parents went to Boston.  They're home now, but I haven't heard any news from her appointment... maybe I will get an update over the weekend. One of the things I am interested in hearing is her growth.  She started on a new special (and ultra-expensive!!!) med that hopefully will help her nutrition absorption increase.  But she has already made gains in that department, after she had only been on that new med a couple of months, and they were able to reduce the amount of some of the feeds, so that is a good sign.  :) :-*  My temps are close to yours... was 86 today, I think I heard on the local news tonight, and will be 87 tomorrow, or higher, they said.  Then the cold front comes in with rain on Saturday, and Sunday our high may only be 69 or 70, with lows Sunday and Monday night in the upper 40s.  Temps will moderate back to more normal for this time of year a few days later.  Right now, our normal highs should be mid 70s, and normal lows should be upper 50s, but we have been way warmer than that for the highs and the lows.  It's all fine with me.  I'm hoping I will get in gear tomorrow and go to the beach since it should be really nice tomorrow for that... might be a last chance to enjoy sitting out in a bathing suit, and getting in the water - which is still fairly warm here at 77 degrees.  the big thing is NO tropical storms for now, and not churning up the waters, so hopefully it will be calm.  Not that I will swim out there by myself since it's unguarded, but it will be nice to get in and wade a bit if it's calm.  How are you feeling?  Is the tender spot still tender?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 09:44:15 PM by baziunc »

T40cfr403

« Reply #14039 on: October 14, 2021, 09:48:16 PM »

T40  Were you there when Sue got that shot?

PHYL  Sue and Benny are the best!!!

tsk - LOL! No, I wasn't there. Details must have come through chat and/or Facebook, but it was soooo thrilling that I remember it today. ;)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring